07 January, 2009

Colorado Rocks and Rolls like our Mountains and Plateaus


  • Click on the link (it's in the title)
  • Choose at least three ((((3))) symbols from this site
  • Now, start your research for your cool Colorado brochure 

Post your brochure/pamphlet process here.          Are you finding what you need? What have you discovered about your symbols? What are you wondering about?

Let the blog rappin' begin... oh yeah, here we go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the process is going pretty good. But nothing would have a link! One time I was researching the whole emblems and nothing would appear. Now i'm back on track. I am resaerching the state animal the big horn sheep. The 3 things i am studying are the state animal of course, the state reptile, and the state bird the lark bunting. I am putting my own words into my resaerch. The order i have my resaerch layed out is 3 facts my opinion and more facts. So it keeps going in that order. Elijah out.

Ms. Garcia said...

Elijah, Thank you for sharing your process so far. I can hardly wait to see your final published brochure about Colorado.
Have you checked out any other websites about Colorado? Please share any website recommendations if you found them helpful.