One beautiful morning a boy named Robert P. Johnson woke up with dragon wings. Robert yelled "Oh, my gosh! I have wings!" He scurried out of bed and flew out the window. Robert was going to Oak Park.
Robert fluttered merrily to Oak Park. Robert saw beautiful Ice flies flying through the air.
One Autumn night, a nose named Nosa was dreaming that she woke up up with 7 beautiful lime green, and sky blue wings. In her dream, an evil witch named, Miss.Blinker appeared right up to her and said in a tiny tiny voice, "Hello, you are going to be as big as a snowflake by my three blinks." Then Miss.Blinker disappered with her evil laugh echoing away into her evil cave,to talk to her evil potato cow.
THE FOREST FIGHT! One beautiful but horribleday, there was a evil fairy .The bad fairys name is Elina.
Elina has blonde hair with black,thin streaks.Her wings are black and yellow.The wings are as hard as light metal.Elina's wand has black and yellow through it. [That was my first paragraphin my story.]
One silly summer night,in the jungle Jack and Azul were having a sleep over at Jack's house . They played a whole bunch of games with Jack's little sister Sealea. Jack the elephant went to get a snack to eat. Azul the Husky dog went to get a snack. They both got a coconut. They ate the coconut and went to sleep. The next morning they woke up with JIGANTICK wings! The coconut must had have magick gew that made speshal wings grow on them.
OK I never thought I would hear such a comment but I guess you never know. Ever since I woke up one morning with pinkish bubble gum colored, flavored and scented wings, my life has been completely nutty!
You see, I'm an impatient bumble bee, and this is just not going to work for me.
6 comments:
Where did your glorious wings take you? What do they feel like, how do they sound and look like?
Take your readers with you! Up up and away...
Robert's Flight Part 1
One beautiful morning a boy named Robert P. Johnson woke up with dragon wings. Robert yelled "Oh, my gosh! I have wings!" He scurried out of bed and flew out the window. Robert was going to Oak Park.
Robert fluttered merrily to Oak Park. Robert saw beautiful Ice flies flying through the air.
One Autumn night, a nose named Nosa was dreaming that she woke up up with 7 beautiful lime green, and sky blue wings.
In her dream, an evil witch named, Miss.Blinker appeared right up to her and said in a tiny tiny voice,
"Hello, you are going to be as big as a snowflake by my three blinks."
Then Miss.Blinker disappered with her evil laugh echoing away into her evil cave,to talk to her evil potato cow.
THE FOREST FIGHT!
One beautiful but horribleday, there was a evil fairy .The bad fairys name is Elina.
Elina has blonde hair with black,thin streaks.Her wings are black and yellow.The wings are as hard as light metal.Elina's wand has black and yellow through it.
[That was my first paragraphin my story.]
One silly summer night,in the jungle Jack and Azul were having a sleep over at Jack's house . They played a whole bunch of games with Jack's little sister Sealea. Jack the elephant went to get a snack to eat. Azul the Husky dog went to get a snack. They both got a coconut. They ate the coconut and went to sleep. The next morning they woke up with JIGANTICK wings! The coconut must had have magick gew that made speshal wings grow on them.
Those are the best flavored wings ever!
OK I never thought I would hear such a comment but I guess you never know. Ever since I woke up one morning with pinkish bubble gum colored, flavored and scented wings, my life has been completely nutty!
You see, I'm an impatient bumble bee, and this is just not going to work for me.
OK here's my story...
Post a Comment