24 March, 2009

We All Have Wings but Some of Us Don't Know Why...






























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mrs.g i know u probly cant email back but i just wanted to say heyyyyy ITS A SNOW DAY! NOOOOOOOOOO SCHOOOOL YAY!

amanda rocks said...

I think what everybody said about their wings is fantastic because they show you how they feel about their wings and how some people forget that they have wings.

Ms. Garcia said...

Amanda, I agree! We all expressed ourselves so well and spoke from the heart too. Thanks for sharing your ideas and remember always that you have wings!

peace 8-))

Sydney said...

Hay Mrs.Garcia,
Its Sydney I love the way each one expresses there feelings about how we all have wings but some times we dont know why

Ms. Garcia said...

Sydney,
Great to hear from you! Thanks for sharing your opinion about how students shared their ideas and express themselves. Please feel free to comment on the blog anytime. See you soon ;-))