Hi Ms.Garcia! My Summer has been ok so far. On Wed. I'm going fishing! I'm so exited! I'll be writing back more often when if I ever get a chance to get on the computar instead of night because my dad keeps getting on! Write you later!
Well, today is wed and I didn't catch any fish. But my little brother caught one. It sprinkled a little though. =] But next time I bet i'll catch one. I got so many tugs of fish but they got away. =[ But this one fish I ALMOST caught was HUGE! Well, talk to ya later!
Hey Ms.Garcia I am now a member on the blog, and what I mean is if you see my name Amanda(Blogger) then I think that means I am a member on the blog. If you go into the followers and I think you pick the third gray face from the bottom you will see my name.
Hi ms.Garcia how has your summer been so far?Do u miss our class?I have been taking care of my new BABY CUZON teegan and my 2 and 1/2 year old cuzon TYBER!!!!! have u seen aney one in our class yet? i miss u and have a grat SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! =] =] =] =} =}=}
Hey Ms.Garcia its me Natalie! My summer is ok. My mom got us seasons passes to Elitches for the summer! Oh my brithday passed on June 20th I am 10 now! I talked to Amanda, and Erika. I got a question for you, What did you do for the 4th of July? Oh and how are you,Mr.Terry, and Azul? My brothers birthday just passed on July 12th he's 19! My sisters is on August 22nd she's going to be 15! Well I have to go now I'll write you later!:P :) 8)
Natalie, It sounds like you whole familia has had a birthday this summer--fun! Elitch's sounds like the place to be. A season pass is the way to go.
You asked about our 4th of July, well... let's see... oh yes, we went to a BBQ down the street at a neighbors house. Then we left for our 2 and 1/2 week road trip vacation to California and Oregon. We just got back!!
Thanks for checking in and we will see you in August> 8>))
Ms.Garcia yea i guess almost my family did have a b-day (but my mom has to wait till oct.30th and my dad has to wait till dec.16th). Well when were not at Elitches we r at the swimming pool :]. I got a cell phone i text Amanda,my brother,and other people. Well i have to go bye i cant wait to see every 1. At registration Erika told my that we have a new kid his name is tyler hes going to 5th grade and he live right behind Erika. Well bye finally.
Ms.Garcia i can't wait 4 school sorry im use slang but i will fix it in time for school!!!!! Im so used to using slang with my new phone if you want to text me my number is 720-385-8552 its alot faster then having to wait till i go to the library, my phone has a slide out key board its very good and cool!!!!!HAHA well i have to go now catcha later!!!!!LOL BYE-BYE TELL AZUL,MR.TERRY AND LUNA HI
12 comments:
Hi Ms.Garcia! My Summer has been ok so far. On Wed. I'm going fishing! I'm so exited! I'll be writing back more often when if I ever get a chance to get on the computar instead of night because my dad keeps getting on! Write you later!
Hi Haley! Its great to hear from you in June.
What kind of fish are you planning to catch? If it is still raining on Wed, even better. I hear that rain makes for even better fishing.
Talk to you soon ;-))
Well, today is wed and I didn't catch any fish. But my little brother caught one. It sprinkled a little though. =] But next time I bet i'll catch one. I got so many tugs of fish but they got away. =[
But this one fish I ALMOST caught was HUGE! Well, talk to ya later!
Hey Ms.Garcia I am now a member on the blog, and what I mean is if you see my name Amanda(Blogger) then I think that means I am a member on the blog.
If you go into the followers and I think you pick the third gray face from the bottom you will see my name.
Well got to go
See ya later
Amanda,
It's great to see that you are now a follower of our blog.
Hope you are having lots and lots of fun this summer. Laugh lots!
Hi ms.Garcia how has your summer been so far?Do u miss our class?I have been taking care of my new BABY CUZON teegan and my 2 and 1/2 year old cuzon TYBER!!!!! have u seen aney one in our class yet? i miss u and have a grat SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
=] =] =] =} =}=}
Hey Ms.Garcia its me Natalie! My summer is ok. My mom got us seasons passes to Elitches for the summer! Oh my brithday passed on June 20th I am 10 now! I talked to Amanda, and Erika. I got a question for you, What did you do for the 4th of July? Oh and how are you,Mr.Terry, and Azul? My brothers birthday just passed on July 12th he's 19! My sisters is on August 22nd she's going to be 15! Well I have to go now I'll write you later!:P :) 8)
Erika,
It was great to hear from you! Say hi hi to your cousins for me. How was you trip this summer?
I truly do miss our class and can hardly wait to see everyone in August.
See you!
Natalie,
It sounds like you whole familia has had a birthday this summer--fun!
Elitch's sounds like the place to be. A season pass is the way to go.
You asked about our 4th of July, well... let's see... oh yes, we went to a BBQ down the street at a neighbors house. Then we left for our 2 and 1/2 week road trip vacation to California and Oregon. We just got back!!
Thanks for checking in and we will see you in August> 8>))
Ms.Garcia yea i guess almost my family did have a b-day (but my mom has to wait till oct.30th and my dad has to wait till dec.16th). Well when were not at Elitches we r at the swimming pool :]. I got a cell phone i text Amanda,my brother,and other people. Well i have to go bye i cant wait to see every 1. At registration Erika told my that we have a new kid his name is tyler hes going to 5th grade and he live right behind Erika. Well bye finally.
Natalie-- Thanks for letting me know about our new student. I can't wait to meet him!
Keep enjoying your summer gal ;-))
Ms.Garcia i can't wait 4 school sorry im use slang but i will fix it in time for school!!!!! Im so used to using slang with my new phone if you want to text me my number is 720-385-8552 its alot faster then having to wait till i go to the library, my phone has a slide out key board its very good and cool!!!!!HAHA well i have to go now catcha later!!!!!LOL BYE-BYE TELL AZUL,MR.TERRY AND LUNA HI
Post a Comment