18 September, 2009

Goals










We are all on this ride together!



What does it take to get there? How will we all graduate in 2017 from high school?

~~~~~Name one of your goals for this school year

*****How will this goal aid in your graduating from high school in 2017?

27 comments:

rocker chick chessa said...

One of my fith grade goals are to turn in all my work on time and make shure it is quality.

I will accomplish this goal by cheaking my work at leat two time and adding more if needed.

My goal will help by getting a good job and getting into a good college.It can also help so I can get good grade.
Also,so my teachers in every subject can read what I write.My gaol is important because checking is to help spelling and it can help if you forgot any words in your report.

Anonymous said...

One of my goals is that I will turn in all my homework on time.
How i will rememer that is i will do my homework right when i get home.
This 5th grade goal will help me in high school because it will help me get used to rememering things better.Another thing is that my goal will help be more responsible.

Cam said...

1. One of my goals for 5th grade is to focus on being a better reader.

2.I will accomplish this by when sombody is talking i will move away so that i focus on my reading.

3.I will stay on task and work hard and do things whenthey are due.I would be smarter and have a good education until I accomplish my goals of being a better reader.

Harmony said...

One of my goals for 5th grade is to get all my work turned in and make sure it is quality.
I will accomplish this goal by making sure I do my homework first and always do my best in school.

2) It will aid me by getting better handwriting and thinking deeper thoughts to my answers. Also, it will help me by getting better grades on homework assignments by turning it in when due and doing my best. It will also help me by getting good grades by doing assignments and paying attention in school.

jonas lover syd said...

Hi Mrs.Garcia,
My goal is to be better at division.
I will accomplish this goal by studing my division facts that I need help with at home with my mom.
My goal will help me by being able to do things like balance my check book. My goas will also help me by being able to compare prices wisely. For example, wehen I go to buy a car I will be able to compare prices wisely.

Austin said...

This year I will work hard as possibile on my math and will strive towords my reading skills. I will also work on my math and try to gwt as many a's as possible this year.Also graduaet in every level of collage.Also try to get a good job because a good education leads to a good job.

ERIKA said...

My goals are to be focust on my work and to help people when needed.

I will accomplish this gole by focusing on work and cheaking over my answers.

My goles will help because if some people need help I will be more than welcome to help them so they don't get bad grades in school and idont get bad grades in school.I will focus and check over my answers 3 times so I can turn in quality work and try to not get answers wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Garcia said...

One of my goals as a fifth grade teacher is to become more familiar with using the interactive SmartBoard in our classroom.

I will accomplish this goal by taking some classes online, talking to other teachers about what SmartBoard lessons they have tried in their classes.

This year's goal will help my students in achieving their goals as well. My goals will aid in their ability to work with interactive software; it will help them learn things in a more visual tactile (hands-on) manner; it will also aid in their deeper level thinking skills as some SmartBoard programs/lessons have the capability to provide.

rocker chick chessa said...

My 5th grade goal is to turn all my work on time and make sure it is quality.

I will accomplish this goal by cheaking my work at least two times and add more if needed.

My goal will help me by getting good grades in all my grades of school, even in college.My goal can also help me so I can get good grades.My goal can me so my teacher in every subject can understandand read what I wrote.My goal is very important in my life because checking my work is to help with spelling and to add word if I forgot any words in a report.

Jonas Lover Syd said...

Hey Mrs Garcia,
One of my fifth grade goals is to get better at math and specificly division.
I will accomplish this goal by studying my division at home with my mom.
My goal will help me by being able to balance my checkbook.
My goal will also help my by being able to compare prices on things that I will need as an audult. For example, when I go to buy a car I will be able to compare prices wisely.
My goal will also help me by being able to buy baby things when I have a child. For example, if I go to the store to buy baby things with $75 I can get the things I need most by using the money wisely.
That is how my goal will help me.

Damion said...

One of my GOALS is to git beter at my writing and math and be a good stunt and accomplish my reading and get hiyer gerads and pass 5th gerad and go to cloch and git a good job that pads a lot

Maddie said...

One of my fifth grade goals is to do good on my CSAP reading score by reading almost every night becouse...my CSAP score from this year will effect what my high scool teachers will expect from me seven years from now when I'm in high school.

NICE NATALIE said...

One of my goals for 5th grade is to do all my work that is assigned to me. I will accomplish this goal by staying focused and on task all the time. This years 5th grade goal will help me in 2017 because that is the year that you have to strive to do your best,but you should always be doing your best at all times. But that is when you need to be flexible for a lot of things like graduating and lots of big books. That is how this 5th grade goal will help me when I graduate from high school!!!

Dog Lover Megan said...

This year I will work as hard as I can and I will stive to reach my goals in life.
Some of my fifth grade are to have fun while working and to improve on my reading YPP scores too.One more fifth grade goal I have is to improve on my hand writing because it can get sloppy at times.
Those are some of my fifth grade goals this year.

CHIKA ANGELINE**** said...

One of my fiftrah grade goals are to show effort and listen to the teacher.Next, I will acomplish this goal by not getting in trouble and concentrating on my work.Lastly,how this years fifth grade goal will aid in my graduating from high scool in 2017 because I will push myself farther to challenge my limits and to strive torward my goals and school work.I will try my hardest to get good grades and so I can acomplish my responsibilitys so I can go to Harverd College and be an heart surgeon to help save people.

austin said...

This year I will work as hard as possible on my fifth grade goals.Some of my goals are that I will work hard on my math and will strive to putting effort and time qulity time in to my work. I will also get a deegree in high school and graduate on to collage and after collage I will get a good job that pays me a lot.THANK YOU!!!

rockin darlene said...

1)One of my goals for fifth grade is...to make my csap goals better.

2)I will accomplish this goal by going home studying and doing my homework.

3)This fifth grade goal help me seven yearsfrom now because I will get smarter the more I learn. I will be able to pass high school,and because I'm a smart girl like every one else.

p.s my teacher
rocks!

Ian said...

One of my 5 th grade goals is getting 2 A`s on my science report card i will accomplish this goal by doing good in science.This will help me in 2017 because i could go to science collage so i can make new things for the world

Emma said...

One of my goals for fifth grade is to spell much better than I do now.
I will accoplish this goal by studing and practicing words I don't now how to spell or spell incorrectly.
"Goal g-o-a-l goal."
"Correct!"
This years fifth grade goal will aid me in 2017 seven years from now when I'm graduating from highschool because I will be able to get a good paying job.I will be able to get a good paying by spelling words corretly.Now your probly thinking how could spelling words corretly help me git a good paying job this is how.Well first of all if I didn't spell words corretly on my job form they'ed probly think I'm not very smart.So chances are they'ed wouldn't hire me.But if I did spelled words corretly on my job form they'ed probly hire me.

Kitten LOVIN Jame said...

One of my fifth grade goals are getting my work done on time.I will work on my fifth grade goal by being on task for example,not talking to people at my team.Another way I can improve is don't rush and do quality work.
It will help me in 2017 by getting my work done.or mabe a asiment and I will get my HOMEwork done and I will put it in my backpack with out a reminder.

Chase said...

One of my goals for fifth grade is to not get any chips taken out. I will accomplish this goal by turning in my homework, being nice ,and stay on my best behaveior.
This goal will help me by staying on task and not fooling around.It will also help me get my work on time, and how much higher the expectations are. Finally, it will
help me get better grades so I can get through high school.

sean said...

One of my fifth grade goals are geting better grades. I`ll do that by trying hard. This will aid in my high school graduation by geting me into a beter college.

kool julian BLING said...

One my gals are trying to get smarter by working hard in math thats why i try hard to go beon the standerds and achieve my goals to get smarter.

Harmony said...

Hey Ms.Garcia & class!
One of my fifth grade goals is to get all my work done and make sure I've checked it 2 to 3 times and also making sure my work is quality.
I will accomplish this goal by making sure I do my homework as best as I cna. I will also do my homework first when I get home, and I will do my best in school.

2) This years fifth grsde goals will aid me by getting better handwriting and thinking deeper thougths to my answers. Also, it will help me by getting better grades on homework assignments by turning it in when it is due and doing my best. Also it will help me by by getting good grades, doing assignments and paying attention school. That is why it will aid me.

(3r!k@ said...

My 5th graid goles are...

My 5th graid goles is to be focust on my work and tohelp people win needed.

I will accomplish this gole by checking over my anwers.

My 5th graide goles will help me because if someone needs help I will be glad to help them so they don't get bad graids.Also this goal will help me to.I will check over my anwsers 3 times just to get a fantabulus graid and try to get gualty work NOT to get ANEY ANWSERS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

One of my goals for fifth grade is that I will turn in all my work on time.
I will accomplish this goal by rembering to do my homework right when I get home.
This fifth grade goal will help me in high school because it will help me be more responsible for example I will write a sticky note every time that we have homework.That is how my fifth grade goal will help me in high school.

damion said...

damion,austin and ian was out side of this bilding then damion,austin and ian whin't in to this bilding and damion whin't to the 4th foor and austin whin't to the 9th foor and ian whin't to the 1st foor and thay herd this nies "boom" "bang" "crah" ian and damion sprinted to the 9th foor and austin was gone...