Hi! I really miss our classroom filled of students. I've been showing my 2nd youngest brother some of the games on "FUNBRAIN".I've also been spending some time with familyand friends. We ate turkey,mashed patatoes and gravy,cranberrysouce,rolls,develed eggs,greenbeens,and stuffing.For dessert we had pumpkin pie. See ya when we come back to school!
My whiter vakashin was aosim and I am going to tell you what I got for crismist. I got a lot of games. Like Halo 3 ODST and call of duoiuy monind wor fer 2. OK you that i got a lot of games and the one the one I am molsle going to tell you about is HALO 3 ODST you get to be a ODST speshl reimforsmins. And then you get drop off in this citi. Then you got to find whut you men has drop off in the passt. Then whin you pick it up you go in a flash back it is cool. And that is all i am going to tell you about that and this is all I am going to give you and you play the game!!!!
Hi Mrs.G.I can't wait for school on Monday!I've already did most of my homewok,so that way I don't have nothing to worry about.I have to get going my dinner's almost done.See you Monday!
8 comments:
Hi!
I really miss our classroom filled of students.
I've been showing my 2nd youngest brother some of the games on "FUNBRAIN".I've also been spending some time with familyand friends.
We ate turkey,mashed patatoes and gravy,cranberrysouce,rolls,develed eggs,greenbeens,and stuffing.For dessert we had pumpkin pie.
See ya when we come back to school!
Hi there Maddie! It sounds like you had a delicious holiday. I love the leftovers too, don't you?
I will see you in a few days when our class is filled back up with students--can't wait to see everyone!
Take care ;-))
Hi!
Im siked to come back to school tomarrow!!! Ive been waiting all week!!
See ya tomarrow,
Syd
I will see you bright and early tomorrow Sydney!! Bring your terrific smile and positive attitude (*)
Truly, I have really missed our class and can hardly wait to get back into the swing of things.
See ya ;-)
Ms. G
My whiter vakashin was aosim and I am going to tell you what I got for crismist. I got a lot of games. Like Halo 3 ODST and call of duoiuy monind wor fer 2. OK you that i got a lot of games and the one the one I am molsle going to tell you about is HALO 3 ODST you get to be a ODST speshl reimforsmins. And then you get drop off in this citi. Then you got to find whut you men has drop off in the passt. Then whin you pick it up you go in a flash back it is cool. And that is all i am going to tell you about that and this is all I am going to give you and you play the game!!!!
Hi Mrs.G.I can't wait for school on Monday!I've already did most of my homewok,so that way I don't have nothing to worry about.I have to get going my dinner's almost done.See you Monday!
hey there Megan-- Way to rock it with your homework. You're so motivated and have the desire to do well which is a valuable character trait!
I can hardly wait for tomorrow too; I love school and all the fun and learning we get to have together as a class ;~))
Ms. G
I just wanted to say hi again.
I can't wait for school tomorrow.
Post a Comment