09 December, 2009

S u m m a r y

Happy 2010 everyone! Summarize your break (Dec 19-Jan 5) below in our comment section.
W
h
o


W
h
a
t


W
h
e
n


Where?

W
h
y

H
o
w?
?
?

24 comments:

Ms. Garcia said...

Winter Storm of 2009--Oklahoma Style

It plummeted from the great beyond and hit my mom's windows with a fierce and angry clatter. That's right, I'm talking about the wicked snow and ice storm that struck Oklahoma City when we went home for Christmas Break last month. My husband and I awoke, in fact, on Christmas eve morning to the scary sound of ice and angry tree trunks banging against glass windows and rapidly accumulating on desolate slippery streets. The best part of those few blizzarddry days was all the scrumptious homemade food we made and ate together as well as the games, movies, and music that filled our time for 2 days---straight! I shall never forget that winter of 09 in that old Okie state of mine.

chessa said...

On December 31, 2009 my sister,Beth and I were in the bathroom doing our hair and make-up to look beautiful for the new year.We started at 5:15 pm and finished an hour later. By the time we were done we looked like twins! Beth and I were both wearing basket ball shorts and gray tanktops. Thats what happend over winter break on December 31,2009.

Harmony said...

Hey Ms.Garcia! Here is my summary of Christmas day of 2009.

On Friday, December 25,2009 my family and I were celebrating Christmas at my house. We were having a family-get-together type of thing for Christmas. As soon as everyone arrived at my house the children/kids were all playing together while the adults were seperating presents and mingling with other adults. The adults were also watching Monster Trucks on telivision. Everyone got to my house by driving in the sort of nasty weather from snow on Christmas Eve. Christmas off 2009 was awesome!!!

*****ANGELINE****** said...

This Winter Break I was with my mom! I spent almost everyday with her. She is at Craig Rehab Hospital. I would go in the morning and leave at night.I wanted to spend alot of days with her before I go back to school. We hadd mother and daughter time togather.
I had a BLAST we watched Secret Life of an American Teenager and ate Steak,potatos,ham and even for desert strawberries!!!I Loved my Winter Break!!!! How was your Winter Break?

Emma said...

Winter/Holiday Break
It is Winter/Holiday Break for two straight weeks.So my mom disited to go to the Denver Art Museum. Now my mom, dad, sister,grandpa and I are going to go to the art museum.My favrite part of the art museum was proably the Fun House.

First Part of The Winter/Holiday Break.

Jamie said...

On Friday December 18,2009 my aunt Pammie, my uncle,my mom,my aunt, my grandma,and I went to Texas De Brazilian!All the waiters were walking around with rotatory sticks and they would carve you some meat.
Next we went home and baked cookies!2 batches!
"One batch was crunchy for people who like crunchy chocolate chip cookies and soft, for people who like soft cookies.My aunt Pammie and I said".My uncle made some white hot chocolate.My aunt and I made some apple cider.We ate everything.
finally the biggest surprise came a big,long,LIMO!!!
WOW! we all said.Inside was shampane glasses,and stars on top of the limo.We went to see where the broncos live!Also the capitol building in Down Town Denver.This is one day I dicribed on my winter break.

Emma said...

Winter/Holiday Break
Part 2


The funHouse is just bungy cords attached to the celing and to the floor.When we were in the Fun House it was so much fun!!!!!My sister Chey and I went in and we split up. The point of the Fun House was to get to the exit that you didn't come in from.one time when I was in there I lost my shoe but i went back for it.I realy injoyed the whole Fun House but The Fun House was probly no defently my favrite part of the musem!!!!!:)

Maddie said...

Part 1

On Christmas morning my brothers ran in my room and started bouncing up and down at the end of my bed.I asked them what all the fuss was about, then they told me that it was Christmas morning so,without even stoping in the living room we ran down stairs and started jumping up and down screaming at the top of our lungs

Sydney said...

Hey Mrs.Garcia! Here is my summary of my winter break.
Christmas Eve
On Dcember 24,2009 my Grandma Carol and I were getting ready for church. At 1:45 we left. At 230 when we got there it was realy packed. We finaly found our seats and the service started.
At 330 we left and headed over to my grandmas friends house. There we saw Scott, Janet, Sherry, Skipp, Bernie, and Dillon. We ate some cookies and had a small piece of ham. We left at 530 and headed for my dad Tony's house.
When we got there we saw that my Uncle Troy and Wade were there. We ate laguna.
After we were done we changed in to our comfortable cloths.
My brother, Brady and I got to open presents. My favorite was a new bike and some roller blades.
We said good buy to Wade and we all went to sleep.
On Christmas morning we opened our stalkings and got dressed.
My dad took us to my moms house and we opened our presents there.
That was the best Christmas Eve ever!!!
Thats my Christmas Eve!

Sydney

erika said...

Over winter breack I spent time with Chessa,Natilie and,Janel.Janel,Natilie and I all went to Chessas aunts house for Chessas burthday party.Chessa was turning 11!After we got to Chessas aunts house we went bowling.Then after we were done bwoling we came back to Chessas aunts house and played bingo for about 2-3 houres.We one priese in bongo but Janel got licky because she one baceickly all of the prises.The prises that we one were wraped and looked like presints.Wail we were playing bing we were listing to my 30H!3 CD that I got for christmas.Then after the presints were gone we played bingo for each others presints.Then after we got done playing bingo we wached G-force.then we all went to bed but chessa,janel,natilie and I didnt go to bed we stayed up untel 5:ooam. I wasnt tired at all that night.Well Janel,Natlie and I all stayed up untel 5:ooam then we woake chessa and her friend Elizabeth up.Finely we all went to bed.

Megan said...

This is the story of my winter break on Christmas.
On Christmas we got up and opened presents, but then we looked outside and saw a note on the door.It was from my cousin we haven't seen in ten years.His name is Steven.He said to call them any time.So we called on Chistmas and invited him to come over to my aunt Duannas house to have dinner.When they came over we talked and played games.Then we ate tostadas and green chile.It was really good."MMMM."Then we took pictures.After that they had to go.That was my familys best Christmas ever!

Maddie said...

Part 2

"GET UP!"Finnaly after about 10 minutes they woke up.Then we ran up the stairs and into the living room. After waiting about 2 minutes for our parents to get up stairs so that we could open our presants.That was the BEST Christmas ever![mainly becouse I got a digital camera worth around $150.00!]

natalie said...

On Saturday December 19th 2009 i was spending the night at Erika's uncles house with Erika and Tyler. At 5:00 p.m. we all left to the Denver court house,to look at their Chirstmas display that they put up. We came home and watched a movie and ate chips. The next day me and Erika went on a walk to the school and saw Mrs.Garcia. Then we walked north from the school to a parkand watched another movie.

Anonymous said...

On the 2nd of January me,Chessa,Natile,and Erika went boaling we played about five games and out of all those games I only got two strikes.Afterwe went boaling we went boaling we went to Chessa's aunts house and played bingo for about hour.Then all of us watched G-force after G-force was over all of pretended that we were all going to sleep.But we didn't all of us stayed up intill five in the morning.Then went to sleep and woke up at 1:00pm me,Natile,Erika stayed with Chessa for about 20 more minutes and than Erika called her dad and ha took us all home.That is what me,Natile,Chessa,and Erika did on Chessa's birthday party.

TYLER BOPP said...

Me and my family oh of corse Jimmy spent some moretime together like mettings and fun board games expeialylove and friedmens ship. On Chistmas Eve me and my family piged out and rested for the rest of the vacation except for Jimmy spending two more nights and mymoms birthday.Thats my hole Christmas break!

Anonymous said...

On Dec,24 everyone was in acomau of what tremandis toys they will get.All my broyhers were rapedly rushing through the house very staticfied trying to do some good deeding. Me on the other hand when it was time to open presants resived a very small diminutive presant. 123,258,1 thoughts racing through my mind I rapedly thrashed through the raping paper and finding out that I gotten a...A PS3! I leaped with joy and thanked my aunt and uncle with a colosal hug then when everyone was nocced out like monkeys in a group hug I was still up. And that was the winter break of Dec,24 on brooks drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandi said...

This is the story of my winter break.Over my winter break my mom,me,3 sisters and my 1 brother went to the mall for New Years.It was fun ,well not the Victoria's Secret.My brother and sister dad didn't even look in there they went to Foot Locker.Like always my mom into Victoria Secret.Anyeay we also went to that place![EWW]
Then my sister buys everyoneo smething for New Years,but then she said",I HATE YOU ALL FOR NOT BUY ME SOMETHING!",She yelled so loud that the whole mall heard her.Well, my mom had fun,I had fun,well we all had fun!Can you have FUN like my family?!SHOW ME HOW!

Desneiges said...

Over winter break my family and i had a big Christmas party at my antie BJs house on friday december 19th.The reason we did this was to spend time with family.We also did it to have fun and see Santa and his flying reindeer too but the reideer did not really fly.But some family members didn't show up so they didn'tget there presents.Oh and did i metion Santa broght six presents for each of us kids and grown ups.That is what I did over Winter break

dancin darlene said...

On my christmas break I fell in nine inches of snow!On the 24I wrapped up some heelys for me.On the 25 I opened a present frome grandma,yay it's an mp3 player! About 20 minutes later I opened a present from me, yay it's heelys!I ate juicy ham,corn, green beans,strawberries,a small watermelon to me self,and pretels.
An hour later we gathered up our presents and went home from grandmas house.
that was my christmas break.

dancin darlene,

stephaney said...

It was 730 and my grandma said it was almost time for bed. WE needed to find all the cats: Jack, Bobber, Bob, Benny, and Nibins. Nubins and Bob were sleeping together on my grandma's bed. Two down---three to go! Bobber and Benny were under the bed. Where's Jack?
WE looked under the bed again, on the island in the kitchen, and all the cubboards in the bathrooms. I got on my knees and screamed "Jack, where are you?" Again we looked in all the cupboards to see if he was in there. I looked in the birds room. I looked high and low.
Jack was on the bookshelf---sleeping. I gort him down and all the cats were eating salmon.
That's what happened on one day over my winter break.

damion and Cameron said...

The title: "The 21st Winter Olympics begins admist much pomp and Sorrow". Beijing had to pay more tha canadian for the whinter olympics. 2,500 athletes from 82 countries. The opening was stupendice.

Nikki said...

fair

fairs of fun and hppiness
a rollercoaster spirils arond
in a house of mirrors looking at our funny reflections
rides and food places every where
i don't want to leave

Nikki said...

stair
siairs that creek in the night
terebly fighten us
alone at home, we think every one is gone
into the darkness we tiptoed to investgate, look behind the wall
runing back a few stps, we figur out it was my dad

$t3ph@n3y (Stephaney) said...

RAIN

Rain makes me happy day and night.

All around children yell yaah rain!

In my hair, droplets on my clothes.

NO ONE CAN HATE RAIN!! OK!!