My sister and her husband's baby, Dylan, was born 6 weeks ago. I got to meet him for the first time during Spring Break this year. Isn't he just the cutest? I can hardly wait to go back to California and see him again!! How was your Spring Break?
Well my Easter was fun because When we did the Easter egg hunt I found an egg that had pennies in it.The really cool thing is that one of my pennies was from Australia.My mom said that I haven't even been to Austalia and I already have a coin from there! The rest of the day was really fun because I got to hang out with my friends that I barrley see.Well that was one bit of my spring break.
Hi Mrs.Garcia, WOW!!! Dylan is sooooo cute. He reminds me of Brooke when she was little. She was so small and loved to grab my moms face. Just like Dylan! Anyway my easter was awesome!! It took me 2 hours to find my eggs. My eggs were the hardest eggs to fnd because I was the oldest one looking for eggs. One of my eggs was under a tree. Well in a hole in the bottom. My Papa said that if I could find it myslef he would retire from hiding the eggs. He hides the eggs every year. After the easter egg hunt we went inside for the BIG Easter dinner. I had ham, mashed potatoes, and green bean cassarole. It was yummy!!! For dessert I had pastry and lots of candy!! Nana makes the best pastry in the world!! They were delicious!!
Hey Ms.Garcia Dylan is so cute! What I did for Spring Break is I went down to the Glenwood Hotsprings for a day. WOW! The hotsprings sure do help make your body refreshed. I also saw two movies: Diary of A Wimpy Kid and Alice in Wonderland. Alice in Wonderland was in 3D so it was really cool! I also had a ton of fun on Easter with my family. Kendall is talking really good now and likes to tell the family stories! She's such a cutie! Also, there was this bread that was colored that we ate! It was yumm-a-licious! Also, Dylan is soo cute and he is lucky to have you in his life! Plus, he's so adorable!
hi my spring break was really fun i got a huge easter basket specially made for me. i also got 7.75 from my easter eggs. i was up set for a lil because i never get the special egg. i think dylan is adorable and so special hes a cutie pie!
WHOA! I think that the pictuers are fantstic of baby G. Also my spring break went great. On easter me and my brother played easter egg war. We packed rocks in the shells and pelted eachother!! I hope you had wonderful easter!! from Austin A.
my spring break was fun because i got to hang out with chessa alot well moestly every day.One day when i went over to her house we played on the compeuter and we went onto youtube.com and we went to the song just a zombie my new favorut song and well she showed me it and it was holareous and now i love it.
also i spent time with amanda and we had alot of fun because we spent time with chessa and we just had fun and my nabor donavin had a huge crush on her it was funny and we had alot of fun.
then chessa and i went were we are going camping and we registerd and played there for a while.we found out that we can rent horses and my uncle is goin to rent the horses for us and i am varry excited.
Dear Mrs.Garcia Oh my gogh your nefue is so cute i just wnat to pinch him.
My spring break was good because I got to sleep in also my Easter was really really boaring because I went out of town with my mom to see her boyfriend and all we did was sit in the house all day.Also when we first started spring break i hung out with my six-teen year old sister and my cusin Angelique we atayed up till 5:00am for two nights I think that was the most fun night out of the whole spring break that is what I did over spring break
'Lil Dylan is such a handsome guy! He's getting to know his Grandpa Andy and his Uncle Eddie from Oklahoma this weekend. I am his Auntie Amy, and I can't wait to meet him someday. Glad everyone had a nice Easter!
Hey Mrs.Garcia it is Janel and Erika. Janel: Oh what a cutie he is.My spring break was awsome because I got to sleep in really late.And also i got to hang out with my friends alot and spend the night at there house and my cousins too.On Easter I went with my mom to her boyfriends house and all we did was sit in the house all day long whats really funny is that we did not have any Easter egg dye so we colored are eggs with marker and paint. Erika:
Dylan is very cute.Well my spring break was fun because I got to hang out with chessa alot.On Easter Chessa and Natalie and i went to this park thing and we saw Stephany and her sister there and then chessa went over to Stephany's house and Natalie spent the rest of the day with me and my uncle Tom. but at the Easter egg hunt we saw a scary bunny and an armidillo dressed in a costume butt the bunny was mostly scared of the bunny.Then the next day chessa and I got back together and we went to plan for the camping trip that we are going to go on the 7-9. that was my spring break.
Hey Mrs.G. Ohh! look you have the same names funny hu? Baby G is so so so so cute! I can just roll him up and backem'.Also I can make a rap on him like, for example, hey it's cute little bbbaby G. my spring break was lopsided I mean my spring break was so busy you can't Imagain on sunday we went to the Sant Monica beach and swam the collest thing we did was bery my friends in the sand. On Monday we went to Universal Stiuos and went on the stidious tour! It was rad!something that was not at all rad is hose of horros I thoght that they would toch you so I said I don' want to get next to you and he made me fall and a camra hit my eye. on tusday I went to disny land and thats where I bough Mrs.Garcia's snow globe the one ride that was relaxing was it's a small small world!on something that apsolotly positivly scard me was space mountain they changed it 1000,000,000 more times scarier than the last time I went on that ride It hurt my rib! wensday we relaxed same on thursdayon friday we went to sea world but didn't get wet. that was my spring break! It was radical!
Ow my gosh Ms.Garcia he's so CUTE! I'm glad to let you know that I'm kind of a auntie myself,my cousin had a baby around 2 years ago.So now I have a nefew! TTYL!
I had a great time when you came to visit. I'm getting to be a big boy...12 pds!! Mom says you have a great class of kids, thanks for the kind words. Love U!!! Dylan
hi ms.garcia is amanda i miss you so much i wish i culd come back fr 6th grade but i cant so... i miss everyone in the class!!!! well hope could make it tuesday!!!
Amanda, Teaching 5th (like 4th) was a whole new learning experience for me. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It can only help make me an even better 6th grade teacher. I am can't wait to teach 6th grade next year and loop up with our class--again!
Ms.Garcia, im glad ur ready for next year but im not ready i have to go into a middle school for 6th grade!!!! (I'm so scared)!!! ohh, and i was wondering if it is ok if kids from other schools that use to go there from last year could come in for a little while just to visit and help out a little? If i can then i will be seeing u on wednesday!!! Ohhh, and one one more thing tell everyone im sorry that i did not come in i think it was last tuesday PLEASE!!!!!!!
Amanda, We all truly hope you had a great last day. Ours was today, as you know, and we were out by 12:30. Wish we could have seen you...maybe next year you can stop by and tell us what middle school is like for you???
wishing you a summer filled with sunshine and lollipops!
hello ms.garcia this is erika and i am in montana right now!!! the ride up hear was varry boaring and tiering and it was hard to sleep.oh and also i have been reading thoes books that we got and so far the one that i am reading now is awsome.how have you been? are you still moving?ok well got to go we are goning to eat breactfust so bi
Erika-- How long will you be in Montana? Which Scholastic book are you reading now? So glad to hear that you are enjoying your new books! Yes, we are still trying to sell our house and have had a few more Open Houses which has been good.
By the way, if want to stay in touch by email instead of blog we can do that instead. Simply send to my work email: rgarcias@jeffco.k12.co.us
Hope you are have a terRrrrific summer break! I sure am!
hey mis garcia this is erika i just wanted to let you no that i am doing a little stiddying thing i am studding about irish people and so far i found a lot and its rilly intresting
i lirnd about the irish that ireland has been around for 9,000 years and that an irish man was the first european to set foot on american soil in of 1492!the moest large populations of people of irish live in many western contrys particualary einglish speaking countries!!!! i love to rescerch on different things its fun and ineresting!!!!!
28 comments:
WOW! What a cutie, I can't wait to meet him! Hope all is well in d-town : )
Wow, Dylan is a major cutie Ms.Garcia!
Well my Easter was fun because When we did the Easter egg hunt I found an egg that had pennies in it.The really cool thing is that one of my pennies was from Australia.My mom said that I haven't even been to Austalia and I already have a coin from there! The rest of the day was really fun because I got to hang out with my friends that I barrley see.Well that was one bit of my spring break.
Hi Mrs.Garcia,
WOW!!! Dylan is sooooo cute. He reminds me of Brooke when she was little. She was so small and loved to grab my moms face. Just like Dylan!
Anyway my easter was awesome!! It took me 2 hours to find my eggs. My eggs were the hardest eggs to fnd because I was the oldest one looking for eggs. One of my eggs was under a tree. Well in a hole in the bottom. My Papa said that if I could find it myslef he would retire from hiding the eggs. He hides the eggs every year. After the easter egg hunt we went inside for the BIG Easter dinner. I had ham, mashed potatoes, and green bean cassarole. It was yummy!!! For dessert I had pastry and lots of candy!! Nana makes the best pastry in the world!! They were delicious!!
Hope your Easter went awesome too!!!!
Sydney
Hey Ms.Garcia
Dylan is so cute!
What I did for Spring Break is I went down to the Glenwood Hotsprings for a day. WOW! The hotsprings sure do help make your body refreshed. I also saw two movies: Diary of A Wimpy Kid and Alice in Wonderland. Alice in Wonderland was in 3D so it was really cool!
I also had a ton of fun on Easter with my family. Kendall is talking really good now and likes to tell the family stories! She's such a cutie! Also, there was this bread that was colored that we ate! It was yumm-a-licious!
Also, Dylan is soo cute and he is lucky to have you in his life! Plus, he's so adorable!
hi my spring break was really fun i got a huge easter basket specially made for me. i also got 7.75 from my easter eggs. i was up set for a lil because i never get the special egg. i think dylan is adorable and so special hes a cutie pie!
dylan is so cute and udorubl i wish i can meet him it will be so cool
My spring brake was so fun i hanged out with bouth of my familys and did pleny
WHOA! I think that the pictuers are fantstic of baby G. Also my spring break went great. On easter me and my brother played easter egg war. We packed rocks in the shells and pelted eachother!! I hope you had wonderful easter!! from Austin A.
Dilan is vary cute.
my spring break was fun because i got to hang out with chessa alot well moestly every day.One day when i went over to her house we played on the compeuter and we went onto youtube.com and we went to the song just a zombie my new favorut song and well she showed me it and it was holareous and now i love it.
also i spent time with amanda and we had alot of fun because we spent time with chessa and we just had fun and my nabor donavin had a huge crush on her it was funny and we had alot of fun.
then chessa and i went were we are going camping and we registerd and played there for a while.we found out that we can rent horses and my uncle is goin to rent the horses for us and i am varry excited.
so that was my spring break.thanks bey.
Dear Mrs.Garcia
Oh my gogh your nefue is so cute i just wnat to pinch him.
My spring break was good because I got to sleep in also my Easter was really really boaring because I went out of town with my mom to see her boyfriend and all we did was sit in the house all day.Also when we first started spring break i hung out with my six-teen year old sister and my cusin Angelique we atayed up till 5:00am for two nights I think that was the most fun night out of the whole spring break that is what I did over spring break
Love,
Janel
hi it's dancin darlene!WOW!That baby is a cutie!As you know I am a big sister.My mom had twins.they are adorable too.Dylan is a very cute little baby.
seyalater!
'Lil Dylan is such a handsome guy! He's getting to know his Grandpa Andy and his Uncle Eddie from Oklahoma this weekend. I am his Auntie Amy, and I can't wait to meet him someday.
Glad everyone had a nice Easter!
Dear Mrs.Garcia
Hey Mrs.Garcia it is Janel and Erika.
Janel:
Oh what a cutie he is.My spring break was awsome because I got to sleep in really late.And also i got to hang out with my friends alot and spend the night at there house and my cousins too.On Easter I went with my mom to her boyfriends house and all we did was sit in the house all day long whats really funny is that we did not have any Easter egg dye so we colored are eggs with marker and paint.
Erika:
Dylan is very cute.Well my spring break was fun because I got to hang out with chessa alot.On Easter Chessa and Natalie and i went to this park thing and we saw Stephany and her sister there and then chessa went over to Stephany's house and Natalie spent the rest of the day with me and my uncle Tom. but at the Easter egg hunt we saw a scary bunny and an armidillo dressed in a costume butt the bunny was mostly scared of the bunny.Then the next day chessa and I got back together and we went to plan for the camping trip that we are going to go on the 7-9.
that was my spring break.
Love
Janel & Erika
Hey Mrs.G.
Ohh! look you have the same names funny hu? Baby G is so so so so cute! I can just roll him up and backem'.Also I can make a rap on him like, for example, hey it's cute little bbbaby G.
my spring break was lopsided I mean my spring break was so busy you can't Imagain on sunday we went to the Sant Monica beach and swam the collest thing we did was bery my friends in the sand. On Monday we went to Universal Stiuos and went on the stidious tour! It was rad!something that was not at all rad is hose of horros I thoght that they would toch you so I said I don' want to get next to you and he made me fall and a camra hit my eye. on tusday I went to disny land and thats where I bough Mrs.Garcia's snow globe the one ride that was relaxing was it's a small small world!on something that apsolotly positivly scard me was space mountain they changed it 1000,000,000 more times scarier than the last time I went on that ride It hurt my rib! wensday we relaxed same on thursdayon friday we went to sea world but didn't get wet. that was my spring break!
It was radical!
Ow my gosh Ms.Garcia he's so CUTE!
I'm glad to let you know that I'm kind of a auntie myself,my cousin had a baby around 2 years ago.So now I have a nefew!
TTYL!
Hi Auntie R!
I had a great time when you came to visit. I'm getting to be a big boy...12 pds!! Mom says you have a great class of kids, thanks for the kind words.
Love U!!! Dylan
hi ms.garcia is amanda i miss you so much i wish i culd come back fr 6th grade but i cant so... i miss everyone in the class!!!! well hope could make it tuesday!!!
Amanda-- We would love to see you!
How has 5th grade been for you?
Hope we get to see U soon;-)
5th grade has been hard sometimes but it was awesome!!!!!! hows 5th grade teaching for u???
Amanda,
Teaching 5th (like 4th) was a whole new learning experience for me. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It can only help make me an even better 6th grade teacher.
I am can't wait to teach 6th grade next year and loop up with our class--again!
Wishing you well... happy summer (SOON)!
Ms. G
Ms.Garcia, im glad ur ready for next year but im not ready i have to go into a middle school for 6th grade!!!! (I'm so scared)!!! ohh, and i was wondering if it is ok if kids from other schools that use to go there from last year could come in for a little while just to visit and help out a little? If i can then i will be seeing u on wednesday!!! Ohhh, and one one more thing tell everyone im sorry that i did not come in i think it was last tuesday PLEASE!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Amanda/lollipop/rainbows!!!!
Amanda,
We all truly hope you had a great last day. Ours was today, as you know, and we were out by 12:30. Wish we could have seen you...maybe next year you can stop by and tell us what middle school is like for you???
wishing you a summer filled with sunshine and lollipops!
hello ms.garcia this is erika and i am in montana right now!!! the ride up hear was varry boaring and tiering and it was hard to sleep.oh and also i have been reading thoes books that we got and so far the one that i am reading now is awsome.how have you been? are you still moving?ok well got to go we are goning to eat breactfust so bi
erika !) $)
Erika-- How long will you be in Montana? Which Scholastic book are you reading now? So glad to hear that you are enjoying your new books!
Yes, we are still trying to sell our house and have had a few more Open Houses which has been good.
By the way, if want to stay in touch by email instead of blog we can do that instead. Simply send to my work email: rgarcias@jeffco.k12.co.us
Hope you are have a terRrrrific summer break! I sure am!
hey mis garcia this is erika i just wanted to let you no that i am doing a little stiddying thing i am studding about irish people and so far i found a lot and its rilly intresting
erika-- like what? what have you learned about the Irish so far?
History ROCKS!
happy swimmy summer~~~
i lirnd about the irish that ireland has been around for 9,000 years and that an irish man was the first european to set foot on american soil in of 1492!the moest large populations of people of irish live in many western contrys particualary einglish speaking countries!!!!
i love to rescerch on different things its fun and ineresting!!!!!
Knowledge is power, remember...
It is fantastic to know you are loving what you are learning about your Irish heritage, Erika.
Hope you are staying cOOl and enjoying your summer break!
Post a Comment