26 June, 2010

SumSum SuMMertime!

What's new with YOU?

9 comments:

cutiepie chess said...

Nothing is really new with me. The same I was as last year just taller and a new hair style. That's pretty much for now. Oh yea by the way Erika and I have been creating a website for our band we haven't published it yet but it is really cool. Oh yea i think I saw you yesterday the 10th down by Fedral because I was with my sister and we were coming from the bank and I saw a car that looked like your car, but im not for sure!!

Ms. Garcia said...

Hi there Chessa--- So how is the band coming? I know you all were writing songs toward the end of the school year. Who will be playing the guitar? drums? Will you and Erika have other instruments besides your sweet voices???

You know it is HIGHly likely that you saw me on the raod the other day, since I live not too far off Federal in SW Denver. If there was a Rockies magnet on the back then it was us!!

"Summertime....and the livin' is easy...."

angelmommasbaby said...

Hey guys my mom is growing bone all over her spine and around her plate in her back. She has very high chances of walking .!!! I started gymnastics and its soo funn!!!! I can't wait to come to sixth grade its gunna be awesome. I will see you soon take care,
Angel 8]

Exited Jamie!!!! :) said...

A bunch of new things had happend in my summer. Well all of them are not so shinny bright because in GA I was at a friends house. Then a stray Pitbull was at the house and then he fought with the other dogs which where their dogs.So we went in to their tiny pool and I got out and I was sitting down on a chair.I was petting the pitbull because I wanted the dog to go to my aunts sister's house.Also so I could tell if it was nice because she has 2 children. She has 47 dogs it's crazy! Then the Pitbull growled at me and I acted a little scared so I kept petting the dog then the dog growled at me again and he would not keep his eyes of me so i got up and my friends mom said come here dogy so he chased me and if I would not have fallen' on a melt thing i dont no was. He scrached me my foot got split open had to get it glued. Then he would have bitten me.The pitbulls have a jawlock and the will not let go for anything in th world.In Aroura a pitbull riped off a little boys hand! However the 47 dogs where not all around their yard most of them are in a shed in gates. However there is 5 in there yard 2 Bulldogs the girls named Bayly,the munsun, one Jackrusel, one named Darla, English Bulldog named Glory.Those where the inside and the out side dog but the outside dog is Dixie a basithound. In the shed is a dotsin and her name is Ramey and and she has 4 cute baby's. Another thing that hapend was I smashed my finger in a car door and the rest was wonderful nice pics see you soon! Oh and I don't want to be rube but their is going to be more than their beautiful vocie's which is a vionlin which I play!

Ms. Garcia said...

Super to hear from you both Angel and jamie**
We just returned from a 2 week trip to California to visit family and friends. A blast was had by all including Azul and Luna.

Take best of care and I will see you all very very soon...!!

with love,
ms. g

Exited Jamie!!!!:) said...

Oh did you see Baby G I still remember his name! I'm so exited about 6th grade I'm almost breathless! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
take care Mrs.G see you in 20 days.:)

Ms. Garcia said...

Yes Jamie we did get to see Dylan (aka baby g) while in Northern California. Thanks for asking. You are so thoughtful ;)
He is almost 6 months old now! WOWza~~

See ya later alligator 8*>

Harmony said...

Hey Ms.Garcia!
How have you been? How's your summer been? Well, I just got back from a week trip tp California! I went to Anaheim ,CA to go to Disneyland for three days. Then I went to San Diego and went to the beaches and Sea World!
Sea Word is awesome! They have really cool shows to watch.
Disneyland was also very cool! I actually went on my first rollercoaster there. It's called "Pirate's of The Carribean". That was very fun in Disneyland! I want to go back there again sometime soon.
I also finished 7 of my 8 books. I lost one of mine in California. But, I am going to finish the third "Lightning Thief" book to make it up.
Well, I will see you in a week or so. Also, I will see you at Meet & Greet at school. Hope you're there!

Love,
Harmony

Ms. Garcia said...

Harm-- It sounds like you and your family had an amazing time in Calie. We had a blast too! Azul and Luna went to dog beach several times while we were in San Diego visiting Mr. Terry's mom.

I am so very thrilled that you have been reading this summer; I can hardly wait to talk about all the books everyone has read;0

See you sooner than U think!