OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!! EVERYONE LOOKS DIFFERENT kinda....... and i miss you guess so much...... One of these days i will come and say hola!!!!! Ms.Garcia you have a lot more kids then when i was i there..... I hope i get to see you guys soon...... In one of the class pictures (it was in the gym) did cameron have a belly because that is what it looked like and if he does he is a little young to have that big of a belly!! HAHAHAHA Everyone looks completely different i miss you guys sooooo much.... i know im repreating my self but i do miss you guys..... Well got to go ill see you guys soon!!!! I hope!! :D
Amanda-- what a super surprise! Please let me know so I can plan for your visit. Of course we would all love to see you again and find out how you have been.
Will you be going to Outdoor Education Lab School this year?
2 comments:
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!! EVERYONE LOOKS DIFFERENT kinda....... and i miss you guess so much...... One of these days i will come and say hola!!!!! Ms.Garcia you have a lot more kids then when i was i there..... I hope i get to see you guys soon...... In one of the class pictures (it was in the gym) did cameron have a belly because that is what it looked like and if he does he is a little young to have that big of a belly!! HAHAHAHA Everyone looks completely different i miss you guys sooooo much.... i know im repreating my self but i do miss you guys..... Well got to go ill see you guys soon!!!! I hope!! :D
Amanda-- what a super surprise! Please let me know so I can plan for your visit. Of course we would all love to see you again and find out how you have been.
Will you be going to Outdoor Education Lab School this year?
Hope your school year is rocking.
Take care**
Post a Comment