Candy,candy,sweets,sweets everyday Hope I get some chocolate today. Oh my gosh!! I love sweets so much. Candy,candy,sweets,sweets everyday. Of coarse I could get some sweets today. Love is what you say when you eat some sweets. Apples and grapes YUKK!!! I would rather have sweets. Tasty is what I call sweets!!! Everyday I LOVE SWEETS!! :)
My seconed acrostic poem. Monday,Tuesday,and Wednesday. After Thursday here comes Friday. YEY YEY!! i'm screaming jumpping up and down. Brothers man never get my point on Fridays. Everywere im seeing some kind of fun that's why i love the outdoors on Fridays.
REPACKAGE Rain always makes a day go gloomy. Every on cries and no one sings with the birds. People watch the rain drops fall to the ground. As the rain falls, thunder cracks and lightning hits. Cats hide under the bed scared to death. Kittens wine so scared, they won’t move. Apples fall down so hard to the wet, cold ground. Goats hide, while pigs soak up the mud. Every one is singing the rain is finally done.
UNGLUED Unhappy days are no longer here. No one cries and every one cheers. Goats are laughing so hard they faint! Lilies bloom so big and bright. Unhappy days are no longer here. Every one laughs and every one cheers! Days of fear are no longer here.
REFORM
Rain is falling on to the ground. Every one is running around. Fun days come when rain appears. On days of sun it’s fun but rain makes me cheer! Rain always makes me laugh and sing. My laughter echo’s and every one cheers!
HASTE Hurry! Hurry! We're going to be late! A trip to the mall was not in hate. Still, leaving the house wasn't much joy, Tall Joe kept looking for little Roy. Eating their snacks, the family left the mall with only a toy.
SOFTEN So soft i just can't release, Of the blanket my mom washed for me. Free me into the world of softness, To sleep in my soft dream cloud forever. Even sleeping I have something soft, Not releasing my blanket until morning.
Rivers flowing, fish swimming Everytings ,well, in it's place. For every generation is the same. Over the hill,up the Road. Weaving between the Mountains. Foming and refoming.
Design Doing the impossible, designing a new style! Every idea creates a new life, So coming up with a design, It makes me happy!!! Go make your own design! Now your happy HUH?? =)
Sign Signatures are so fun! I get to make MY own signature!! Get to use markers later on LOL =] Now Im done and I love it!! <3
Signature Sign my own name on every paper! I can do any design ever! Going to go show everyone alive, Now I make a new one like POW! All day everyday I make more! To you I say do the same as me, U really can be as creative as me! Really love to do this! <3 Everyone does this awesome thing!!
Muscle My muscle are HUGE!! LOL =)JK Urz are so small! HAHA JK So you need to work out a lot! Can you even pick up a 15 pound box Look Im not trying to make fun, Everyone is so strong!!!
Discribe a place you've never been In discription.Now what do you See? Teenagers distrusting thier friends? Remember when you were little. Unique,one of a kind.What did you think you would Say at the age you are now? Trust yourself and find who you are.
arostic poems by Angeline Saldana sign by : angeline
signing a paper is easy. i could design my name anystyle i want. getting a new idea for my name feels me with happyness. nothing is better than getting an A on a test and know my names onit. MUSCLE BY ANGELINE
my arm is so tough and big boney. under my skin there is a big muscle. strong and powerful. calculate how much weight i can pick up. lets wrestle. everyone is a winner and hass a muscle.
Lips pucker and hide Ear tips tingle, tongue numbs My hair pricks up high on my neck Oh thy lovely luscious lemon NOW oh yes now you are mine Soooo sour I cry lemon tears of JOY!
Unread Understand this No way i am gonna Read that stupid Easy as pie mix Adventure story fun Daily or nightly Mislead Man dude you went the the wrong way Its terrible man! Stupid cheap GPS Lets ask for directions Enough of technolgy maps After today i am gonna... DESTROY THIS CHEAP SALESMAN GPS!
Squares are boxes that like to run and play! "Quite" said the old fart down the street! U be quiet said the boxes and squares that run and play. All of the boxes and squares laugh! "Really" the old fart says. Eevery one says "yeah" haha and go and play again!!!!
CHARE
Chaire is a varry boring chair. He just sits there like a boring chair. All the other chairs are awsome they like to have fun. I rilly wish chair would come out of the ordanary. Rabeca and tony want him to come out too.
PARE
Pare the big P!!! All the letters look up to him!! Ronnie exspeshaly!! Every one loves the big P!!!!!
!!!THE BIG P!!!
START
Start said the dude leading the race!!! To the finish line said bobo going as fast as he can. All the guys are way behind, Run bobo run said the croud!!! To the finish line he goes bobo wins the race.
Raining on a Saturday. At the begging of summer. I like that for some how. Not a single light. But the house lights are different. Oh, it’s so peaceful. Whaaaaaah time to take a nap!
Repackage Remember everything Every where we went Packing sadly ter by tear Always there in my heart Cracking up at all the jockes Kit-Cat we ate alot of Appropriate time sad time to leave Goodbye I'll miss you Everyone is gone not a whisper to be herd Disease DoI have a disease? I Hope not! So painful thing to go through Energy Level lower Aacting diffrent Seeing things Enjoying life while I still have it
21 comments:
Railroad
Railroads are so noisy
And loud, good thing
I sleep through them. I
Lie asleep not knowing the
Road is block by the train.
Only knowing that’s it’s gone by.
Around and around trains go around the world in a endless trip.
Don’t doubt the train for though it will come.
Painters
Painter’s painters
All they colors
In the world
Neon, bright, dull
The colors never
End. When you
Really think about them you'll see there all unended.
Raisins
Raisins, if I put
All the raisins
In the world together would I become
SMART?!?!
If I put all the raisin in the world together would you give me a
Newly polished golden raisin?
My acrostic poetry
By:Janel Montoya
Candy,candy,sweets,sweets everyday
Hope I get some chocolate today.
Oh my gosh!! I love sweets so much.
Candy,candy,sweets,sweets everyday.
Of coarse I could get some sweets today.
Love is what you say when you eat some sweets.
Apples and grapes YUKK!!! I would rather have sweets.
Tasty is what I call sweets!!!
Everyday I LOVE SWEETS!! :)
My seconed acrostic poem.
Monday,Tuesday,and Wednesday.
After Thursday here comes Friday.
YEY YEY!! i'm screaming jumpping up and down.
Brothers man never get my point on Fridays.
Everywere im seeing some kind of fun that's why i love the outdoors on Fridays.
REPACKAGE
Rain always makes a day go gloomy.
Every on cries and no one sings with the birds.
People watch the rain drops fall to the ground.
As the rain falls, thunder cracks and lightning hits.
Cats hide under the bed scared to death.
Kittens wine so scared, they won’t move.
Apples fall down so hard to the wet, cold ground.
Goats hide, while pigs soak up the mud.
Every one is singing the rain is finally done.
UNGLUED
Unhappy days are no longer here.
No one cries and every one cheers.
Goats are laughing so hard they faint!
Lilies bloom so big and bright.
Unhappy days are no longer here.
Every one laughs and every one cheers!
Days of fear are no longer here.
REFORM
Rain is falling on to the ground.
Every one is running around.
Fun days come when rain appears.
On days of sun it’s fun but rain makes me cheer!
Rain always makes me laugh and sing.
My laughter echo’s and every one cheers!
HASTE
Hurry! Hurry! We're going to be late!
A trip to the mall was not in hate.
Still, leaving the house wasn't much joy,
Tall Joe kept looking for little Roy.
Eating their snacks, the family left the mall with only a toy.
SOFTEN
So soft i just can't release,
Of the blanket my mom washed for me.
Free me into the world of softness,
To sleep in my soft dream cloud forever.
Even sleeping I have something soft,
Not releasing my blanket until morning.
Misplace
Misplacing things is what I do
It’s very odd I have it, I turn, and it’s gone
Say do you no how it feels
Placing things is not my game I can’t remember where they are
Losing my things any witch where
A train of thought goes through my mind
Can come out, it never works
Even though I try not to it just happens
Unopened
Unopened cans drive me insane
NO! I say, open the can
Oh NO! Why isn’t that can open
Pencils, use pencils to open the can any thing
Eating canned foods is great
Nothing beats opened cans
Don’t stop opening these cans, or else I’ll “can” you and eat you.
Both of these acrostic poems are by Megan Doyle.
Rivers flowing, fish swimming
Everytings ,well, in it's place.
For every generation is the same.
Over the hill,up the
Road. Weaving between the
Mountains. Foming and refoming.
My Acrostic Poems:
Design
Doing the impossible, designing a
new style!
Every idea creates a new life,
So coming up with a design,
It makes me happy!!!
Go make your own design!
Now your happy HUH?? =)
Sign
Signatures are so fun!
I get to make MY own signature!!
Get to use markers later on LOL =]
Now Im done and I love it!! <3
Signature
Sign my own name on every paper!
I can do any design ever!
Going to go show everyone alive,
Now I make a new one like POW!
All day everyday I make more!
To you I say do the same as me,
U really can be as creative as me!
Really love to do this! <3
Everyone does this awesome thing!!
Muscle
My muscle are HUGE!! LOL =)JK
Urz are so small! HAHA JK
So you need to work out a lot!
Can you even pick up a 15 pound box
Look Im not trying to make fun,
Everyone is so strong!!!
I used texting language!!
Discribe a place you've never been
In discription.Now what do you
See?
Teenagers distrusting thier friends?
Remember when you were little.
Unique,one of a kind.What did you think you would
Say at the age you are now?
Trust yourself and find who you are.
arostic poems by Angeline Saldana
sign by : angeline
signing a paper is easy.
i could design my name anystyle i want.
getting a new idea for my name feels me with happyness.
nothing is better than getting an A on a test and know my names onit.
MUSCLE BY ANGELINE
my arm is so tough and big boney.
under my skin there is a big muscle.
strong and powerful.
calculate how much weight i can pick up.
lets wrestle.
everyone is a winner and hass a muscle.
LEMONS
Lips pucker and hide
Ear tips tingle, tongue numbs
My hair pricks up high on my neck
Oh thy lovely luscious lemon
NOW oh yes now you are mine
Soooo sour I cry lemon tears of JOY!
Raspberry Cake & Candy
Here is a piece of candy
Every day I give you one.
All I ask for in return is
Raspberry cake in return for
Today! :)
Dark & scary
Dark and creepy in
An a old mansion on the hill top.
Really no one goes in but the three nerds from
Kansans
School Chair
Sitting in a chair
Today at school gave me
A head ace because we
Really only get one brain break
Everyday.
Camp
Coming home from camp was
A very sad thing because I could
Really never see my new friends
Ever again and i cried FOREVER!
chocolate: AUSTIN AFRIDI 9-16-10
Creamy and delicate,
Hazard to unaddicted ones,
Only a bliss,mouth watering treat,
Chocolate comes allover town,
Only a creamy,smooth,slik treat,
Love is in the air,
All gone in a instant,
Tooth aking and throbing in a good pain,
Every one in a hurry must get the chocolate scurvy!!
Paint
Piant on the wall,
Ain't gonna dry,
I wish it would,
Nope not yet,
Twenty-five days into drying!!
Want
Want a bowl of cereal!
Ain't gonna get it,
No not for sure,
Telling you I am I want a bowl of cereal!!!!!!!!
Jack
Jack black can't eat no fat,
And he came to be a big blackie downer
Cause he ate some fat
"K" Jack said and ate more fat!!!!
Hasten
Hurry before it is to late!
An ogre is destroying the door!
Stop going so slow or
The ogre will get you!
End your slow progress.
Now,hasten your packing,the ogre is in!
Autumn
All the leaves fall down,
United in making a mess on the lawn.
Trash bags are their doom.
Unstoppable rakes make this true.
Many go away,very few stay,
Never will the leaves of autumn be the same.
Unread
Understand this
No way i am gonna
Read that stupid
Easy as pie mix
Adventure story fun
Daily or nightly
Mislead
Man dude you went the the wrong way
Its terrible man!
Stupid cheap GPS
Lets ask for directions
Enough of technolgy maps
After today i am gonna...
DESTROY THIS CHEAP SALESMAN GPS!
My acrostic poems:
Soft
So soft and sweet
Out the door she runs
Flying through the unclipped grass
Tonight she will sleep well
Design
Desigining my room is
Everything to me
Signed posters
Images I have drawn
Great wall of posters I call it
Now time to finish up!
SQUARE!!!!!!
Squares are boxes that like to run and play!
"Quite" said the old fart down the street!
U be quiet said the boxes and squares that run and play.
All of the boxes and squares laugh!
"Really" the old fart says.
Eevery one says "yeah" haha and go and play again!!!!
CHARE
Chaire is a varry boring chair.
He just sits there like a boring chair.
All the other chairs are awsome they like to have fun.
I rilly wish chair would come out of the ordanary.
Rabeca and tony want him to come out too.
PARE
Pare the big P!!!
All the letters look up to him!!
Ronnie exspeshaly!!
Every one loves the big P!!!!!
!!!THE BIG P!!!
START
Start said the dude leading the race!!!
To the finish line said bobo going as fast as he can.
All the guys are way behind,
Run bobo run said the croud!!!
To the finish line he goes bobo wins the race.
BOBO IS A FISH
RAINBOW!!!!! BY TYLERBOPP
Raining on a Saturday.
At the begging of summer.
I like that for some how.
Not a single light.
But the house lights are different.
Oh, it’s so peaceful.
Whaaaaaah time to take a nap!
Repackage
Remember everything
Every where we went
Packing sadly ter by tear
Always there in my heart
Cracking up at all the jockes
Kit-Cat we ate alot of
Appropriate time sad time to leave
Goodbye I'll miss you
Everyone is gone not a whisper to be herd
Disease
DoI have a disease?
I Hope not!
So painful thing to go through
Energy Level lower
Aacting diffrent
Seeing things
Enjoying life while I still have it
Joshw.
For you to see
Or to hide in fear
Remember what I said you will hide
Especily from the dead I
Warned you I warned you
Again and again now
Run and
Never come back again.
$t3ph@n3y (Stephaney) said...
RAIN
Rain makes me happy day and night.
All around children yell yaah rain!
In my hair, droplets on my clothes.
NO ONE CAN HATE RAIN!! OK!!
September 21, 2010 10:37 AM
Post a Comment