Dylan **aka** Baby G says... " Shmell my FEETs and give me shomething goooo to EAT!"
Pick that boy Up Makes your heart sing Pitter pat thumpity th-th-UMP KiSS that pumpkin bellied boy In time for a sugary halloween holler Nice... like candycorn toes-YUM!
Wow thats hillarious! Hahah! Well I wrote about yesterday on my blog! please comment. Also, Is that what Dylan is going to be tomorrow for halloween? He looks so adorable in that picture. Well gotta run. byee.
3 comments:
No tricks...Just treats!!!
BABIES RULE!
Way to be baby G-- hope your 1st Halloween is full of treats and trick-o-treaters. Stay fluffy and delicious (yes, I do mean your swEEt fEEt!).
Luv, auntie R.
Wow thats hillarious! Hahah! Well I wrote about yesterday on my blog! please comment. Also, Is that what Dylan is going to be tomorrow for halloween? He looks so adorable in that picture. Well gotta run. byee.
Post a Comment