01 October, 2010

We gave our MINERALS a VoicE~~

The Minerals spoke to us-- It was truly amazing! Hats off to our super creative 6th graders on a job well done and very well executed.

They thought outside the box (or mineral!!), and their imaginations soared. See for yourself...













5 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like it was great fun! Next time I would live to come and video tape these so we can put them on the website! Great job 6th grade.:)

Anonymous said...

The fourth grade class really had fun looking at your presentations! Good job!

joejonaslover said...

I think the presentations were amazing! everyone got really into them!! --

--Sydney!!

Ms. Garcia said...

Sydney-- I coudn't agree more! A big YahOO for those who took the time to create excellent and hilarious voices for their minerals. Way to sh-sh-shiNe!

cutiepie chess said...

THIS WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! HOPE TO DO IT NEXT MONTH!!! HAHAHAHAH!!