How Dezzi,Janel and i are groupe is doing is good.We turned in our rough draph on January 25,2011.We still need to look for more informaiton on the great depression.
Hey Mrs.Garcia so far Erika,Dez,and I hace turned in our rough draft, Dez is working on our quilt our project is coming along great. :))
Erika,Janel and I are doing good. We already turned in our rough draft. Now we just need to finish our final copy and quilt.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How Dezzi,Janel and i are groupe is doing is good.We turned in our rough draph on January 25,2011.We still need to look for more informaiton on the great depression.
Hey Mrs.Garcia so far Erika,Dez,and I hace turned in our rough draft, Dez is working on our quilt our project is coming along great. :))
Erika,Janel and I are doing good. We already turned in our rough draft. Now we just need to finish our final copy and quilt.
Post a Comment