The status : Megan and I are keeping up the the great work on the animal facts about the stoats. Were are finding out about what the Stoat eats, looks like, and a Tone more!!! Right now me and Megan have a LOT done but we have a LOT to do. That is our status on our MONDO project. - EMMA
The silver fox can be all black or chocolate.It weighs up to 11 pounds and will eat anything.They live in hills,bluffs,woodlands,farmland,andold fields.A nocturnal creature that can climb branchless trees.Its a gray host to fleas.
Nikki and I are doing well. We have learned a lot about the European Mine Marten. For example, we have learned about their habitat, what they eat, and about their breeding. We still have a lot to learn though!! Wish us luck!!
The status- Emma and I have been working very hard. We are collecting facts about where stoats live, what they eat, and colors of their fur. So far Emma and I are doing great. We think it might almost be time to start typing.
4 comments:
The status : Megan and I are keeping up the the great work on the animal facts about the stoats. Were are finding out about what the Stoat eats, looks like, and a Tone more!!! Right now me and Megan have a LOT done but we have a LOT to do. That is our status on our MONDO project.
- EMMA
The silver fox can be all black or chocolate.It weighs up to 11 pounds and will eat anything.They live in hills,bluffs,woodlands,farmland,andold fields.A nocturnal creature that can climb branchless trees.Its a gray host to fleas.
Nikki and I are doing well. We have learned a lot about the European Mine Marten. For example, we have learned about their habitat, what they eat, and about their breeding. We still have a lot to learn though!! Wish us luck!!
The status- Emma and I have been working very hard. We are collecting facts about where stoats live, what they eat, and colors of their fur. So far Emma and I are doing great. We think it might almost be time to start typing.
Post a Comment