Lab
School
here we go 6th graders................................... WP2011
3 comments:
austina
said...
Dear class mates and Mrs.Garcia I would love to thank all of the fantastic posters you gave me and the get well cards too. Also you guys can drop by and say hi if you would like. Next I would love to thank Sydney, chessa, Erika, and syds friend that droped by.:) p.s (I love you all and hope to hear from you when you get back from out door lab and hope to be at the 6th grade continuation if that's okay. AWESOME AUSTIN
Austin, I hope you know that you will be with us up at Windy Peak. How? Well we think about ypu A LOT, and your shining spirit is so strong it feels like you are always near by!
Yay! Outdoor lab is finally here! It will be very fun! We will have Austin in our hearts the whole time we are up there. it will be fantastic! See you all Monday!
3 comments:
Dear class mates and Mrs.Garcia
I would love to thank all of the fantastic posters you gave me and the get well cards too. Also you guys can drop by and say hi if you would like. Next I would love to thank Sydney, chessa, Erika, and syds friend that droped by.:)
p.s (I love you all and hope to hear from you when you get back from out door lab and hope to be at the 6th grade continuation if that's okay. AWESOME AUSTIN
Austin,
I hope you know that you will be with us up at Windy Peak. How? Well we think about ypu A LOT, and your shining spirit is so strong it feels like you are always near by!
As our class likes to say: We (heart) Austin!
We will talk to you when we return;-)
Yay! Outdoor lab is finally here! It will be very fun! We will have Austin in our hearts the whole time we are up there. it will be fantastic! See you all Monday!
Post a Comment