22 April, 2011

Letters to OPRAH and Ellen!

Writing letters to Oprah and Ellen.

Ellen and Justin Bieber
How do you feel about Austin Afridi and what he is going through as he fights Lymphoma?
Oprah!



What about his family? How do you think they feel? 

Let's all ask Oprah and Ellen to help him and his family! THIS is A FAMILY WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!!!


Austin back in 5th grade

Austin, 6th grader, elected to be Vice-President of Student Council

Austin and 6th grade friends 4-8-11. They shaved their heads
to show support for his fight against cancer


45 comments:

!Sydney! said...

April 22, 2011
Ellen,
Hi Ellen! My name is Sydney Laugen. I am a sixth grader at Fitzmorris Elementary. I am writing this letter to ask for desperate help! A fellow 6th grader, Austin Afridi, has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
On January 20, 2011, Austin was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. The doctors found the cancer after his appendix burst. He has had two major surgeries since the cancer. He will have to undergo radiation if the tumors haven’t gotten smaller. There are 8 kids in his family. His Mom, Dad, and all of the kids live in the basement of their grandparent’s house.
Austin is an amazing kid! He is SUPER sweet and kind to everyone! He loves the color purple, he loves any sport, he was the vice president of our student leadership, and he was an amazing person! He is really upset that he isn’t able to come to school. He comes to visit us. I know some people can’t look at him the same way. You know that he is the same person but different at the same time. He is not the first person to have gotten cancer or something cancerous. His older sister Ana was diagnosed in 2006 with Localized Scleroderma, which is a flesh eating disorder. It is all over her body, in patches. Aaron diagnosed in 2006 with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of his brain. His hearing and equilibrium were highly affected. Mini, diagnosed on 2005 with ALL Acute Lymphoma Leukemia. And then Austin. His younger brother Andy was in the hospital when he was born for a VERY long time. He seems to better now.
The reason they all have cancer or something cancerous on them is because when they lived in Cope, CO they all drank non- potable water. The reason why the parents didn’t get cancer is because they have a stronger immune system.
I know that he will get through this! I believe that the Afridi family’s rights were violated. They were violated because the right to life was violated. The kids all got sick. Their right to education was also violated. Because of the cancer all the kids that have cancer have to miss school and they don’t get their education.
All we are asking is that you can help. Would you be willing to donate money to help them pay for the medical bills? Or even help them pay for a house of their own???? :/ Please help us and Austin in their time of need!

Sincerely,
Sydney Laugen

Chessa said...

April 22, 2010
Dear Ellen,
Hey Ellen! My name is Chessa Govostis, I live in Arvada, Colorado and I go to school at Fitzmorris Elementary! I am a 6th grader and I am writing this letter because we are in a time of crisis. A 6th grader named Austin Afridi that has recently been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. He was diagnosed on January 20, 2011 after his appendix burst. He’s not the only one in his family that has cancer. His little sister Mini also has Acute Lymphoma Leukemia.
Austin has had to major surgeries since being diagnosed with cancer. He is a truly great person and so is his family.
I am devastated that such a thing would happen to him and his family. This year Austin became our Vice President of our student council. Austin is very upset that this has tooken his education and school life away. Some of us pray every day that he will get better soon and return to us. He is on chemotherapy right now but he will soon begin radiation. Did you know that a person diagnosed with cancer and is under the age of 21 and does both chemo and radiation they have an 85% chance of receiving a secondary cancer. From receiving chemo he has lost his head hair, leg hair, arm hair, eyebrows and even eyelashes.
To help him and his family, we have done many fundraisers for him. For example, we have done pennies for Austin; we are selling Wristbands, Smencils, and Apples for Austin. On Saturday, April 23, 2011 we had a skate-a-thon at US ON WHEELS FOR HIM!
All me and my fellow class mates wanted to know is if you can please help this extraordinary family get over there time of despair.
Austin was one of my best guy friends. I know that he will always be here for me through tough things going on. He always makes me smile and laugh. Please help our amazing fighter.
I do believe that his and his family’s rights were violated because their property and life were violated. Their life rights were violated because they weren’t safe in their home.
Thank you so very much for reading this Ellen! This means so much to me, my class, and the Afridi family!!! 



With love, hopes, and dreams, Chessa Govostis

P.S. I hope you are willing to help!!
P.S.S. You are my role model!! I want to be just like you one day, getting the chance to help others all over the world!!

;)harm(; said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Ellen,
Hi. My name is Harmony Steinman. I am a sixth grader at Fitzmorris elementary. I would like to inform you about my best friend, Austin Afridi. He has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma after his appendix burst. My 6th grade class is extremely upset he was diagnosed with Lymphoma and can’t learn with us anymore.
Some of Austin’s siblings have also been diagnosed with cancer or disorders. His little sister Mini was diagnosed with (ALL) Acute Lymphoma Leukemia in December 2005. His older sister Ana was diagnosed with an immune disorder called Localized Scleroderma in 2006. Localized Scleroderma is a flesh eating disorder that is under the skin; it’s all over her body in patches. His older brother Aaron was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of his brain in 2006. Because of that, his hearing and equilibrium on the right side of his brain and body were highly affected. When he walks, he walks lopsided and gets dizzy often. When Austin’s little brother Andy was born, he was in the hospital for a long time. He is better though. Lastly, Austin. He was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on January 20, 2011. He has had 2 major surgeries since his diagnosis to get all the fluid from his appendix out of his body.
When Austin and his family lived in Cope, Colorado they had non-potable water. Austin’s parents and siblings drank it. That’s what made all of them get really sick. Austin’s parents never got sick because they have strong immune systems as where the kids didn’t. Now, almost all 8 kids have gotten sick. Mini, Aaron, and Ana were all diagnosed different things about 6 months apart from each other. Austin also has to get chemotherapy and radiation. Therefore, he is homeschooled for the remainder if the school year.
Now, Austin is living in his grandparent’s house. 2 of the 8 siblings have moved out. But there are 6 kids and 2 parents all living in the basement of their grandparent’s house. It seems pretty crowded!
Austin is my best friend and I always pray that he will get better! He always makes me laugh when I’m with him. He’s like my big brother! He likes purple and loves to play football. He rides his bike a lot and loves it. He loves hanging out with his friends.
Since we are in such a crisis, I am asking if you could do anything to help. Austin and his family are going through such a tough time. Please, if there is anything you can do to help, we would appreciate it!! Thank you for taking the time to read my letter Ellen!

Sincerely, Harmony Steinman
P.S Please try to help Austin and his family!!!! It would mean a whole lot!

josh said...

dear Ellen,


Hi Ellen, my name is Josh Walkowicz and I go to Fitzmorris elementary. One of my and the whole school's friend Austin Afridi was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Austin is a 13 year old kid who is always trying to help out as much as he can, in fact he was elected as the vice president of student leadership.
Austin wasn't the only kid who was diagnosed with a disease in his family. Mini was diagnosed with acute lymphoma leukemia, Aaron was diagnose with Acoustic Neuroma, Ana was diagnosed with Localized Scleroderma.
What Austin needs more than anything right know is people to belive in him, but his parents need money to pay medical bills and to buy food. I belive that Austin can pull through this disaster in his life. I cant wait until Austin comes back. Me and Austin had plans to both get into robotics in middle school.
Please Ellen, if you can find it in your heart please donate money to help the Afridis, and remember anything counts.

sincerely,
Josh walkowicz

;]harm![; said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Oprah,
Hi. My name is Harmony Steinman. I am a sixth grader at Fitzmorris elementary. I would like to inform you about my best friend, Austin Afridi. He has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma after his appendix burst. My 6th grade class is extremely upset he was diagnosed with Lymphoma and can’t learn with us anymore.
Some of Austin’s siblings have also been diagnosed with cancer or disorders. His little sister Mini was diagnosed with (ALL) Acute Lymphoma Leukemia in December 2005. His older sister Ana was diagnosed with an immune disorder called Localized Scleroderma in 2006. Localized Scleroderma is a flesh eating disorder that is under the skin; it’s all over her body in patches. His older brother Aaron was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of his brain in 2006. Because of that, his hearing and equilibrium on the right side of his brain and body were highly affected. When he walks, he walks lopsided and gets dizzy often. When Austin’s little brother Andy was born, he was in the hospital for a long time. He is better though. Lastly, Austin. He was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on January 20, 2011. He has had 2 major surgeries since his diagnosis to get all the fluid from his appendix out of his body.
When Austin and his family lived in Cope, Colorado they had non-potable water. Austin’s parents and siblings drank it. That’s what made all of them get really sick. Austin’s parents never got sick because they have strong immune systems as where the kids didn’t. Now, almost all 8 kids have gotten sick. Mini, Aaron, and Ana were all diagnosed different things about 6 months apart from each other. Austin also has to get chemotherapy and radiation. Therefore, he is homeschooled for the remainder if the school year.
Now, Austin is living in his grandparent’s house. 2 of the 8 siblings have moved out. But there are 6 kids and 2 parents all living in the basement of their grandparent’s house. It seems pretty crowded!
Austin is my best friend and I always pray that he will get better! He always makes me laugh when I’m with him. He’s like my big brother! He likes purple and loves to play football. He rides his bike a lot and loves it. He loves hanging out with his friends.
Since we are in such a crisis, I am asking if you could do anything to help. Austin and his family are going through such a tough time. If you can, please donate anything you can! If there is anything you can do to help, we would appreciate it!! Thank you for taking the time to read my letter Oprah!

Sincerely,
Harmony Steinman

P.S Please try to help Austin and his family!!!! It would mean a whole lot!

****RARWR ERIKA**** said...

Dear harpo aka Oprah,
Hi my name is Erika White. I live in Arvada, Colorado and I go to school at fitzmorris elementary school. I am writing this letter to tell you a story about a class mate named Austin Afridi. Austin was diagnosed with a type of cancer called Hodgkin lymphoma. Austin is not the only one in his family that has gotten cancer. In 12/2005 His little sister mini got diagnosed with A.L.L (Acute Lymphoma Leukemia.)In 2006 Ana his older sister got diagnosed with localized scleroderma, which is an auto-immune disorder. Also in 2006 Aaron his brother was diagnosed with acoustic neuroma on right side of head/brain his hearing and equilibrium highly affected. The cancer came from the water that they drank when they lived on a farm in cope, co. the water they drank was non- portable water. The reason the parents didn’t get the cancer because they have a bigger and better immune system. Did you know that about 66,000 new cases of non Hodgkin lymphoma are diagnosed each year? Wow that a lot right!!!!!
Any way Austin is a great kid. He loves school, his friends and the color purple. He loves school and will work hard to get a good education. He wishes he could be here with us instead of being at boring home school. He is scared of getting held back from school. He misses us here at school. He misses the teachers, the students and the school work. So would you please do us a huge favor and help the Afridi’s in any and every way. They need as much help as they can get.
****ERIKA WHITE****

josh said...

dear Opera,


Hi Ellen, my name is Josh Walkowicz and I go to Fitzmorris elementary. One of my and the whole school's friend Austin Afridi was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Austin is a 13 year old kid who is always trying to help out as much as he can, in fact he was elected as the vice president of student leadership.
Austin wasn't the only kid who was diagnosed with a disease in his family. Mini was diagnosed with acute lymphoma leukemia, Aaron was diagnose with Acoustic Neuroma, Ana was diagnosed with Localized Scleroderma.
What Austin needs more than anything right know is people to belive in him, but his parents need money to pay medical bills and to buy food. I belive that Austin can pull through this disaster in his life. I cant wait until Austin comes back. Me and Austin had plans to both get into robotics in middle school.
Please Ellen, if you can find it in your heart please donate money to help the Afridis, and remember anything counts.

sincerely,
Josh walkowicz

****RARWR ERIKA**** said...

Dear Ellen,
Hi my name is Erika White. I live in Arvada, Colorado and I go to school at fitzmorris elementary school. I am writing this letter to tell you a story about a class mate named Austin Afridi. Austin was diagnosed with a type of cancer called Hodgkin lymphoma. Austin is not the only one in his family that has gotten cancer. In 12/2005 His little sister mini got diagnosed with A.L.L (Acute Lymphoma Leukemia.)In 2006 Ana his older sister got diagnosed with localized scleroderma, which is an auto-immune disorder. Also in 2006 Aaron his brother was diagnosed with acoustic neuroma on right side of head/brain his hearing and equilibrium highly affected. The cancer came from the water that they drank when they lived on a farm in cope; co. the water they drank was non- portable water. The reason the parents didn’t get the cancer because they have a bigger and better immune system. Did you know that about 66,000 new cases of non Hodgkin lymphoma are diagnosed each year? Wow that a lot right!!!!!
Any way Austin is a great kid. He loves school, his friends and the color purple. He loves school and will work hard to get a good education. He wishes he could be here with us instead of being at boring home school. He is scared of getting held back from school. He misses us here at school. He misses the teachers, the students and the school work. So would you please do us a huge favor and help the Afridi’s in any and every way. They need as much help as they can get.
****ERIKA WHITE****

~!~sKiTtLeS~!~ said...

April 25, 2011

Dear Ellen,

Hello Ellen my class and my friend need your help desperately with a serious problem that has happened. My name is Angeline (Ang-i-lene) Saldana and I am a 6th grader at Fitzmorris Elementary and I wanted to ask you for a HUGE favor, if I may ask? My class and my best friend Austin need a lot of help with a crisis that is at hand. My friend Austin Afridi has been diagnosed on January 20, 2011 with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. We need your help desperately! He was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma when his appendix burst. While his appendix burst the doctors had found that there was cancer in his body. With out his appendix bursting he probably wouldn’t have known anything about the cancer. So I am writing this letter to you to ask for your help. We 6th graders, friends of Austin and Austin’s family need your help. So as you are reading this letter I would like to ask if you could donate money to Austin for his medical bills, and other important bills of some sort that he is needed to pay for the surgeries and CHEMO and radiation that he is going through.

Austin used to be the best kid that this school could ever have! Laughter all day, smiles always, but that is all gone. As we heard about Austin being diagnosed with cancer we all broke down and were heart broken. Austin is not here in our class anymore learning and spending the school days with us. You don’t see much happiness without him. We are doing all we can to help him get through the cancer and help pay for everything. Austin and his family are living with their grandparents in their basement. As I am sending and writing you this letter right now I would like to say that if you could donate money to Austin it could help him get his own house or help him pay for all those medical bills piling up at his door. We need your help and we are trying to help Austin the best we can! We are working on fundraisers such as: apples for Austin, Wristbands for Austin, Smencials, ect. We even did a Skate-O-Thon at Us On Wheels on Saturday April 23, 2011 to help raise money for Austin. We are trying our very best to help him all that we can… it would help very much to have you donate to him and his family!!!

Austin is not the only child in his family to get cancer or any cancerous diseases. For example, his little sister Mini was diagnosed with A.L.L (Acute Lymphoma Leukemia cancer) on 12/2005, his older sister Aaron was diagnosed with acoustic Neuroma on the right side of the head/ or brain which has made the hearing and equilibrium highly affected. She was diagnosed with this cancer in 2006. Also, his older sister Anna was diagnosed with a cancer called localized Scleroderma, an auto immune disorder. There is more children in his family that have cancer approximately 8. They had gotten the cancer and cancerous/ hurtful things from their living style. They used to live in Cope, CO and they would drink water that was non- potable. That water soon made the kids get cancer. The parents did not get cancer because they have strong immune systems. On the other hand, the children do not have as strong immune systems because their bodies still have not adapted to the world as much as the parents have, because they are older. The water gave the children cancer and no one in the family even knew that the water could do that. Or even hurt them in anyway.
Austin is now taking CHEMO and Radiation which could last longer than 12 hours a day! As I was talking to Austin about his CHEMO he was telling me how horrible it feels and that his mom literally watches him turn green during the process. To hear such a thing it hurts so badly and this is why I, Austin and his family need your help very much. This is why I am desperately writing you this letter hoping you can help as much as you possibly can. Austin really needs help and if you donate then it will show him that even Ellen wants him to help him fight and beat cancer. It will really help!


Sincerely,

Angeline Saldana (Ang-i-lene) a 6th grade student.

natalie said...

April 25, 2011

Dear Ellen,
Hi, I’m Natalie Sanchez. How are you guys doing? I am a 6th grader at Fitzmorris Elementary in Arvada, Colorado. The reason I am writing you guys today is too aware you about the Afridi family. The Afridi family is an extraordinary family. A sixth grader in my class Austin Afridi was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on January 20th 2011 after they found out his appendix had burst. To date our friend Austin had 2 important surgeries. He had already started chemotherapy and will soon be taking radiation.
There are 8 kids in the Afridi family. But these are the kids that need your help. Mini Afridi was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoma Leukemia in 12/2005. Aaron Afridi was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma in 2006 on the right side of his head/brain. His hearing and equilibrium was highly affected. Ana Afridi was diagnosed in 2006 with Localized Scleroderma which is an auto immune disorder, which is a flesh eating disorder underneath the skin. The disease is in patches all over her skin. Austin Afridi was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma on January 20th 2011.
Austin is a really great friend. He is very sweet and kind to everyone he knows. He really loves to play sports. His favorite sport is football. He loves the color purple. When Austin and I used to sit by each other we used to talk and laugh because he was like that kind of person you would go to for a fun time and just have a blast. When a table team would have lunch bunch our teacher Ms. Garcia would hand out the chili peppers and Austin would eat them. After a while he would get red and sweaty, and then the whole class will start laughing. Austin was the vice president of student leadership. When Austin used to live in Cope, CO the Afridi family drank non-potable water. That is why the kids that have cancer or something cancerous.
All I am asking is for your help. I want you to help the Afridi family. My question is: Will you help the Afridi family in this crisis? Will you be willing to donate the money to help?

Sincerely,
Natalie Sanchez

Maddie ;) said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Ellen,
Hi it’s me Madison Axtell. I’m writing this letter to tell you about one of my best guy friends, Austin Afridi.
Austin was diagnosed with hogkins lymphoma on January 20, 2011 after his appendix burst. He is not the first one in his family yo be diagnosed with something cancerous.
Austin is the 4th person in his family to be diagnosed with a cancer or something cancerous.
The first one to be diagnosed was his little sister Mini. Mini was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoma Leukemia in December of 2005.
The next person in his family to be diagnosed was his brother Aaron. Aaron was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of his brain in 2006, this effects his hearing and equilibrium.
His older sister Ana was then diagnosed with Localized Scleroderma in 2006. Localized Scleroderma, auto-immune disorder, is a flesh eating disorder under the skin and is all over her body.
Then my friend Austin was diagnosed with hogkins lymphoma. When I found out about this I almost cried ,not only because I lost my friend Cathy to lung cancer, but also because Austin is like the older brother that I never had and that goes to all the people in my class they’re all like family.
Austin, his, mom, dad, and 7 siblings all live in the basement of their grandparents’ house. Austin is a great guy that I miss all the time. I know some of the kids in our class pray for him to get better and trust me I’m one of those people.
I miss him SO much. So, for Austin’s, Mini’s, Aaron’s, and Ana’s sake along with the rest of the Afridi family please do whatever you can to help this family of 10 to fight the cancerous organisms.
I, along with everyone else in my class here at Fitzmorris miss Austin and wish him the best of luck. We also know that they need help with paying the health bills. So, please if you will either make a donation to the family of 10 or will just help get the word out I’m sure they’ll appreciate it because if it helps them in any way I’ll be even more than grateful.
Thank you for listening,
Madison Axtell

Maddie;) said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Oprah,
Hi it’s me Madison Axtell. I’m writing this letter to tell you about one of my best guy friends, Austin Afridi.
Austin loves sports, the color purple, and school. He is one of the best guys I have ever met! He is really sweet, tall, and awesome.
Austin was diagnosed with hogkins lymphoma on January 20, 2011 after his appendix burst. He is not the first one in his family.
Austin is the 4th person in his family to be diagnosed with a cancer or something cancerous.
The first one to be diagnosed was his little sister Mini. Mini was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoma Leukemia in December of 2005.
The next person in his family to be diagnosed was his brother Aaron. Aaron was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of his brain in 2006, this effects his hearing and equilibrium.
His older sister Ana was then diagnosed with Localized Scleroderma in 2006. Localized Scleroderma, auto-immune disorder, is a flesh eating disorder under the skin and is all over her body.
Then my friend Austin was diagnosed with hogkins lymphoma. When I found out about this I almost cried ,not only because I lost my friend Cathy to lung cancer, but also because Austin is like the older brother that I never had and that goes to all the people in my class they’re all like family.
Austin, his, mom, dad, and 7 siblings all live in the basement of their grandparents’ house. Austin is a great guy that I miss all the time. I know some of the kids in our class pray for him to get better and trust me I’m one of those people.
I miss him SO much. So, for Austin’s, Mini’s, Aaron’s, and Ana’s sake along with the rest of the Afridi family please do whatever you can to help this family of 10 to fight the cancerous organisms.
I, along with everyone else in my class here at Fitzmorris miss Austin and wish him the best of luck. We also know that they need help with paying the health bills. So, please if you will either make a donation to the family of 10 or will just help get the word out I’m sure they’ll appreciate it because if it helps them in any way I’ll be even more than grateful.
Thank you,
Madison Axtell

Nieka said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Oprah,
Hi Oprah, I’m Nikki Myers. I’m in sixth grade and I go to school at Fitzmorris elementary. I’m writing this letter to ask for help in a time of need. Our good friend Austin Afridi has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on 1-20-11 and is no longer in our class. The doctors found the lymphoma after his appendix burst
Austin isn’t the only one with cancer. There are eight kids in the family and three of them have been diagnosed with cancer plus Austin. His little sister Mini, was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoma Leukemia in 2006. His little brother Aaron also diagnosed in 2006 with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of his brain. It has highly affected his hearing and equilibrium. Austin’s older sister Anna is the third one to be diagnosed with Localized Scleroderma which is an auto-immune disorder (it’s a flesh eating disorder under the skin).
I am devastated that something like this would happen to my friend Austin and his family. Another thing is that Austin, his parents, brothers, and sisters all live in the basement of their grandparent’s house because they can’t afford their own. If there is anything you can do, would you please help him? <3

Chase said...

April 25, 2011

Dear Oprah,

There was a kid in my class named Austin but he isn’t in it anymore. Austin was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in January. I learned this when I was about to have my 12th birthday and I was trying to invite him to it.
He is really sick and has a tumor in his chest. Austin is a great guy. He was my friend in 5th and now in 6th grade except that I don’t see him often.

About half of Austin’s brothers and sisters have cancer or something cancerous. Mini, Austin’s little sister, has A.L.L, or Acute Lymphoma Leukemia. Aaron, one of Austin’s brothers, has Acoustic Neuroma. Lastly, Ana has Localized Scleroderma, a flesh eating disorder under the skin. It is all over her body in patches.

We need your help to raise money for the Afridi family, to help them pay for their super expensive medical bills and to help them get through these hard times. Austin will make it through this ordeal!

Austin’s rights were violated when his family wasn’t told that the water at Cope, CO was non-potable!
Sincerely,
Chase V

Chase said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Ellen,
There was a kid in my class named Austin but he isn’t in it anymore. Austin was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in January. I learned this when I was about to have my 12th birthday and I was trying to invite him to it.
He is really sick and has a tumor in his chest. Austin is a great guy. He was my friend in 5th and now in 6th grade and still is except that I don’t see him often. About half of Austin’s brothers and sisters have cancer or something cancerous. Mini, Austin’s little sister, has A.L.L, or Acute Lymphoma Leukemia. Aaron, one of Austin’s brothers, has Acoustic Neuroma. Lastly, Ana has Localized Scleroderma, a flesh eating disorder under the skin. It is all over her body in patches.
We need your help to raise money for the Afridi family to help them pay for their super expensive medical bill to help them get through these hard times.
Austin will make it through this ordeal!
Sincerely,
Chase V

*GeorgiaGirl Jamie* said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Ellen,
Hi, I am Jamie, a 6th grader at Fitzmorris Elementary. I am writing this letter to get help! A student at our school was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on January 20, 2011 the day after my birthday!!!!
The doctors found out right after his appendix burst! He has had 2 surgeries since he has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma! He will have to take radiation if the tumors don’t get smaller. I pray for Austin everyday and so does my mom. We pray at night mostly. I always keep him in my thoughts! Also, if I ever think my life is hard, I think of Austin and what he has to go through every day. It’s hard to imagine having a life with cancer. I think we have a blessed life, so next time you go to the store and want something but don’t get it, think of Austin. He doesn’t get an education here at school. He has to do home schooling and you can’t hang out with your friends as much!
Austin is a very nice kid. He always has a smile on his face and it makes me giggle, because he is a brave, brave boy! That’s what I love about Austin. He can go through thick and thin to get back in school. I would do the same if I were him! I am glad Austin is a part of this class. He makes us feel at home when we are at school!
Austin is not the only one in his family that has cancer or a cancerous thing going on in their body. His little sister Mini was diagnosed with ALL (Acute Lymphoma Leukemia). Also, his other older sister Ana was diagnosed in 2006 with Localized Scleroderma, auto-immune disorder, which is a flesh eating disorder under the skin. It’s ALL over her body, in patches! IT’S HARD TO IMAGINE!!!!! Also Aaron was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of the head/brain. Hearing and equilibrium are highly affected, so it makes him often dizzy or when he walks lopsided. Lastly Austin got diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on January 20, 2011 and he wills the causes of the illnesses must be environmental, according to genetic testing done by children’s hospital. The 3 children Mimi, Aaron, and Ana got diagnosed less than 6 months apart!
Austin and his family’s rights of life were violated, because they lived in Cope, Colorado and drank non-portable water. Most of the kids got sick; however the adult’s didn’t get cancer because they have stronger immune systems.
I would like to ask you if you would help us by giving Austin and his family some money, because the chemotherapy & radiation are REALLY expensive! They are presently living at their grandparent’s house in the basement, because they can’t afford their own house.
A Fitzmorris student,
Jamie Rezaei
P.S We LOVE you Austin!!!!!!!!!! :D
P.S.S I watch your show ALL the time!!!!! :D Also, you are my Role Model!!!

stephaney said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Ellen
The 6th graders at Fitzmorris Elementary school are in a major crisis. One student and his family need help. Austin Afridi was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma on 1/ 20/ 2011, after his appendix burst. As of today Austin has had 2 major surgeries.
His little sister Mini had ALL (Acute Lymphoma Leukemia) in 12/2005. Aaron, Austin’s older brother was diagnose with Acoustic Neurome. Ana was diagnosed with Localized Scleroderma that eats the skin from the inside out.
Austin and his siblings all got sick, because they drank non-potable water when they lived on farmland in Cope, Colorado. The town has shut off the water well because of media attention.
I would like to ask that you help Austin Afridi and his family by making a money donation for his cause. Thank you for your consideration
Sincerely,
Stephaney V.

stephaney said...

April 25, 2011
Dear oprah
The 6th graders at Fitzmorris Elementary school are in a major crisis. One student and his family need help. Austin Afridi was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma on 1/ 20/ 2011, after his appendix burst. As of today Austin has had 2 major surgeries.
His little sister Mini had ALL (Acute Lymphoma Leukemia) in 12/2005. Aaron, Austin’s older brother was diagnose with Acoustic Neurome. Ana was diagnosed with Localized Scleroderma that eats the skin from the inside out.
Austin and his siblings all got sick, because they drank non-potable water when they lived on farmland in Cope, Colorado. The town has shut off the water well because of media attention.
I would like to ask that you help Austin Afridi and his family by making a money donaty,
for his cause. Thank you for your consideration

Sincerely,
Stephaney V.

:)Syd:) said...

April 22, 2011
Oprah,
Hi Oprah! My name is Sydney Laugen. I am a sixth grader at Fitzmorris Elementary. I am writing this letter to ask for desperate help! A fellow 6th grader, Austin Afridi, has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
On January 20, 2011, Austin was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. The doctors found the cancer after his appendix burst. He has had two major surgeries since the cancer. He will have to undergo radiation if the tumors haven’t gotten smaller. There are 8 kids in his family. His Mom, Dad, and all of the kids live in the basement of their grandparent’s house.
Austin is an amazing kid! He is SUPER sweet and kind to everyone! He loves the color purple, he loves any sport, while he was in school he was the vice president of our student leadership, and he is an amazing person! He is really upset that he isn’t able to come to school. He comes to visit us frequently. I know some people can’t look at him the same way. You know that he is the same person but different at the same time. It was even hard for me to write this letter. He is not the first person to have gotten cancer or something cancerous. His older sister Ana was diagnosed in 2006 with Localized Scleroderma, which is a flesh eating disorder. It is all over her body, in patches. Aaron diagnosed in 2006 with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of his brain. His hearing and equilibrium were highly affected. Mini diagnosed in 2005 with ALL Acute Lymphoma Leukemia. And then Austin was diagnosed. His younger brother Andy was in the hospital when he was born for a VERY long time. He seems to better now.
The reason they all have cancer or something cancerous is because when they lived in Cope, CO they all drank non- potable water. The reason why the parents didn’t get cancer is because they have a stronger immune system.
I know that he will get through this! I believe that the Afridi family’s rights were violated. They were violated because the right to life was violated. The kids all got sick. Their right to education was also violated. Because of the cancer all the kids that have cancer have to miss school and they don’t get their education. We have done a lot of things to help him and his family, fundraiser wise. On Saturday, April 23, 2011 we had a skate-a-thon to help support him!
All we are asking is if you can help. Would you be willing to donate money to help them pay for the medical bills? Or even help them pay for a house of their own???? :/ Please help us and Austin in their time of need!

Sincerely, Sydney Laugen

!*!*CHESSA!*!* (_'`- said...

April 27, 2010
Dear Oprah,
Hey Oprah! My name is Chessa Govostis, I live in Arvada, Colorado and I go to school at Fitzmorris Elementary! I am a 6th grader and I am writing this letter because we are in a time of crisis. A 6th grader named Austin Afridi that has recently been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. He was diagnosed on January 20, 2011 after his appendix burst. He’s not the only one in his family that has cancer. His little sister Mini also has Acute Lymphoma Leukemia.
Austin has had to major surgeries since being diagnosed with cancer. He is a truly great person and so is his family. The doctors found the cancer when Austin went to the hospital because his
I am devastated that such a thing would happen to him and his family. This year Austin became our Vice President of our student council. Austin is very upset that this has tooken his education and school life away. Some of us pray every day that he will get better soon and return to us. He is on chemotherapy right now but he will soon begin radiation. Did you know that a person diagnosed with cancer and is under the age of 21 and does both chemo and radiation they have an 85% chance of receiving a secondary cancer. From receiving chemo he has lost his head hair, leg hair, arm hair, eyebrows and even eyelashes.
To help him and his family, we have done many fundraisers for him. For example, we have done pennies for Austin; we are selling Wristbands, Smencils, and Apples for Austin. On Saturday, April 23, 2011 we had a skate-a-thon at US ON WHEELS FOR HIM!
All me and my fellow class mates wanted to know is if you can please help this extraordinary family get over there time of despair.
Austin was one of my best guy friends. I know that he will always be here for me through tough things going on. He always makes me smile and laugh. Please help our amazing fighter.
I do believe that his and his family’s rights were violated because their property and life were violated. Their life rights were violated because they weren’t safe in their home.
Thank you so very much for reading this, Oprah! This means so much to me, my class, and the Afridi family!!! 

With love, hopes, and dreams,
Chessa Govostis

P.S. I hope you are willing to help!!
P.S.S. You are my role model!! I want to be just like you one day, getting the chance to help others all over the world!!

!*!* CHESSA !*!* (_`' said...

April 27, 2010
Dear Oprah,
Hey Oprah! My name is Chessa Govostis, I live in Arvada, Colorado and I go to school at Fitzmorris Elementary! I am a 6th grader and I am writing this letter because we are in a time of crisis. A 6th grader named Austin Afridi that has recently been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. He was diagnosed on January 20, 2011 after his appendix burst. He’s not the only one in his family that has cancer. His little sister Mini also has Acute Lymphoma Leukemia.
Austin has had to major surgeries since being diagnosed with cancer. He is a truly great person and so is his family. The doctors found the cancer when Austin went to the hospital because his
I am devastated that such a thing would happen to him and his family. This year Austin became our Vice President of our student council. Austin is very upset that this has tooken his education and school life away. Some of us pray every day that he will get better soon and return to us. He is on chemotherapy right now but he will soon begin radiation. Did you know that a person diagnosed with cancer and is under the age of 21 and does both chemo and radiation they have an 85% chance of receiving a secondary cancer. From receiving chemo he has lost his head hair, leg hair, arm hair, eyebrows and even eyelashes.
To help him and his family, we have done many fundraisers for him. For example, we have done pennies for Austin; we are selling Wristbands, Smencils, and Apples for Austin. On Saturday, April 23, 2011 we had a skate-a-thon at US ON WHEELS FOR HIM!
All me and my fellow class mates wanted to know is if you can please help this extraordinary family get over there time of despair.
Austin was one of my best guy friends. I know that he will always be here for me through tough things going on. He always makes me smile and laugh. Please help our amazing fighter.
I do believe that his and his family’s rights were violated because their property and life were violated. Their life rights were violated because they weren’t safe in their home.
Thank you so very much for reading this, Oprah! This means so much to me, my class, and the Afridi family!!! 

With love, hopes, and dreams,
Chessa Govostis

P.S. I hope you are willing to help!!
P.S.S. You are my role model!! I want to be just like you one day, getting the chance to help others all over the world!!

*GeorgiaGirl Jamie* said...

April 25, 2011
Dear Oprah,
Hi, I am Jamie, a 6th grader at Fitzmorris Elementary. I am writing this letter to get help! A student at our school was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on January 20, 2011 the day after my birthday!!!!
The doctors found out right after his appendix burst! He has had 2 surgeries since he has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma! He will have to take radiation if the tumors don’t get smaller. I pray for Austin everyday and so does my mom. We pray at night mostly. I always keep him in my thoughts! Also, if I ever think my life is hard, I think of Austin and what he has to go through every day. It’s hard to imagine having a life with cancer. I think we have a blessed life, so next time you go to the store and want something but don’t get it, think of Austin. He doesn’t get an education here at school. He has to do home schooling and you can’t hang out with your friends as much!
Austin is a very nice kid. He always has a smile on his face and it makes me giggle, because he is a brave, brave boy! That’s what I love about Austin. He can go through thick and thin to get back in school. I would do the same if I were him! I am glad Austin is a part of this class. He makes us feel at home when we are at school!
Austin is not the only one in his family that has cancer or a cancerous thing going on in their body. His little sister Mini was diagnosed with ALL (Acute Lymphoma Leukemia). Also, his other older sister Ana was diagnosed in 2006 with Localized Scleroderma, auto-immune disorder, which is a flesh eating disorder under the skin. It’s ALL over her body, in patches! IT’S HARD TO IMAGINE!!!!! Also Aaron was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of the head/brain. Hearing and equilibrium are highly affected, so it makes him often dizzy or when he walks lopsided. Lastly Austin got diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on January 20, 2011 and he wills the causes of the illnesses must be environmental, according to genetic testing done by children’s hospital. The 3 children Mimi, Aaron, and Ana got diagnosed less than 6 months apart!
Austin and his family’s rights of life were violated, because they lived in Cope, Colorado and drank non-portable water. Most of the kids got sick; however the adult’s didn’t get cancer because they have stronger immune systems.
I would like to ask you if you would help us by giving Austin and his family some money, because the chemotherapy & radiation are REALLY expensive! They are presently living at their grandparent’s house in the basement, because they can’t afford their own house.
A Fitzmorris student,
Jamie Rezaei
P.S We LOVE you Austin!!!!!!!!!! :D
P.S.S I watch your show ALL the time!!!!! :D Also, you are my Role Model!!!

*Janel M. * said...

Dear Ellen,


My name is Janel Montoya and I am a sixth grader at Fitzmorris Elementary , there is a student in my class Austin Afridi that got diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on January 20, 2011. After Austin’s appendix burst the doctors found out that he had cancer in his body. My sixth grade class and I are very upset because he is not able to be at school to learn and have fun with all of us. Austin Afridi is a very very wonderful person and he is also really funny our sixth grade class needs him back soon so I Janel wanted to ask you if you could help us raise more money for his family you would be so much help.

Our school has already raised over a thousand dollars for his family and we did penny’s for patients also, but all that money wasn’t enough so that’s why my class and I are asking for your help. Please and Thank you so very much. 




Your friend,

Janel Montoya

Anonymous said...

Dear Oprah,
My name is Cameron Chavez. There’s a kid in my class and he has cancer. He is 13 and is struggling with lymphoma. His brothers and sisters struggled with lymphoma. His name is Austin Afridi Our whole class misses him.
There are 8 kids and lots of grownups in his house. They really need help with money. Please Oprah they need your help. He did not get to go to outdoor lab because he is sick. He was the vice president at our school. He’s really athletic and funny. We have been doing fundraisers for him and still are.
He got cancer from the water he was drinking in cope Colorado this makes me sad because he has been my friend sense 1st grade. And I hardly get to see him because he can’t come to school. Sincerely CAMERON

:) Emmaa :) said...

4-27-11

Dear Ellen,
Hello Ellen. How are you doing? My name is Emma Hamrick. I am a 6th grader at Fitzmorris elementary. I am 11 years old. But I really want you to know about Austin Afridi and his family. But let me tell you a tad about Austin. I have known him for 6 years now and it is horrible to here that he has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He is now the 2nd member in his family with cancer. He has 8 siblings but another two siblings have disease his brother Aaron had his hearing lost on his right side. And now has balance problems. Also his sister Ana has localized scleroderma, which is a flesh eating disorder. This family has been through a ton.
Austin’s facts
1. He loves all sports.
2. His favorite color is purple.
3. He has Hodgkin’s lymphoma.

He is living in a home with 12 people. His family really really needs your help so please.
So far we have done pennies for the Afridi family. This is really similar to pennies for patents. But here we raised money for the Afridi’s family members. It was school wide fundraisers were people brought in change or money from like there couches or stuff. Or you could make a donation because we know every penny counts. We also did a fundraiser called a skate-a-thon. We got as many people as we could to come. (I brought my sisters softball team.) Then we went and payed 4 dollars to go. If the school brought 80 or more people than the Afridi family got half the pay in. We got a little over 80 people it was great!!!!!!!
But right now the Afridi family needs as much help as they can get so please do help them. We all know it will help a ton.
So please hep this family in need.

Love,
Emma


P.S. Thank you for your time.

:) Emma :) said...

4-27-11

Dear Oprah,
Hello Oprah. How are you doing? My name is Emma Hamrick. I am a 6th grader at Fitzmorris elementary. I am 11 years old.
But I really want you to know about Austin Afridi and his family. But let me tell you a tad about Austin. I have known him for 6 years now and it is horrible to here that he has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He is now the 2nd member in his family with cancer.
Now a little about his family. He has 8 siblings but another two siblings have disease his brother Aaron had his hearing lost on his right side. And now has balance problems. So he always feels like he is going to fall.Also his sister Ana has localized scleroderma, which is a flesh eating disorder. This family has been through a ton.
Austin’s facts
1. He loves all sports.
2. His favorite color is purple.
3. He has Hodgkin’s lymphoma.

He is living in a home with 12 people. His family really really needs your help so please.
So far we have done pennies for the Afridi family. This is really similar to pennies for patents. But here we raised money for the Afridi’s family members. It was school wide fundraisers were people brought in change or money from like there couches or stuff. Or you could make a donation because we know every penny counts. We also did a fundraiser called a skate-a-thon. We got as many people as we could to come. (I brought my sisters softball team.) Then we went and payed 4 dollars to go. If the school brought 80 or more people than the Afridi family got half the pay in. We got a little over 80 people it was great!!!!!!!
But right now the Afridi family needs as much help as they can get so please do help them. We all know it will help a ton.
So if you Oprah would please help this family out in need.
Love,
Emma


P.S. Thank you for your time.
P.S.S My mom and I are really big fans.

* Janel M. * said...

Dear Oprah,


My name is Janel Montoya I am a sixth grader at Fitzmorris Elementary and a friend of mine has cancer called Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, the doctors found out that he had cancer on January 20,2011 in his body when his appendix burst. This student is a very good friend of mine and his name is Austin Afridi, he is a very good kid and he is always kind and respectful to everyone. Our sixth Grade class misses him so very much and we need him back in our class room to learn and to have fun with all of his friends again soon.

Our school Fitzmorris Elementary did penny’s for patients and we raised a lot of money at the end, also our school just recently had an skate a thon at U.S. on Wheels and the donations for his family was over a thousand dollars. All of the money that our school has raised wasn’t enough so my sixth grade class and I need a huge favor if you don’t mind me asking we need more help raising money for the Afridi family it would mean the world to me and our school if you helped us out so please help raise money thank you so very much.



Your friend,

JANEL MONTOYA

Awesome Megan said...

April 27, 2011
Dear Ellen,
Hi, my name is Megan Doyle. I am a 6th grader at Fitzmorris Elementary and ALL the school needs help to raise money for a student, Austin Afridi and his family which have been diagnosed with cancer and other diseases. Austin has been diagnosed Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Austin is a really fun person. He also loves to laugh and have fun. I have now none Austin since 4th grade which is 3 years now that he can’t come to school he is very upset that he can’t come to school. He even had to miss Outdoor Lab. He tells us he wants to come back to school every time we see him. He also is the vice president of our school and misses his duty.
The first to get cancer in Austin’s family was Austin’s little sister Mini, she was diagnosed with All Acute Lymphoma and Leukemia in December of 2005. The second to get a disease was Austin’s brother and sister in 2006. His older sister Ana was diagnosed with Localized Scleroderma, which is an auto-immune disorder, or a flesh eating disorder under the skin. Austin’s brother Aaron was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma on the right side of his head/brain, and his hearing and equilibrium was highly affected. After going to the hospital because his appendix exploded they found a tumor in Austin’s chest and Austin was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on 1/20/2011. Then he had to go through 2 major surgeries and is now going through chemo treatments. In addition to that if his tumor did not go away by the end of the month or April of 2011 he will have to go through radiation treatments. This all happend to them because they drank non-potable water while living in Cope Colorado. No one had told that there water was not supposed to be drank so they did.
Austin has also lost hair from his head, eye lashes, eyebrows, and from his arms and legs.
So after finding out about Austin and his family we had our fundraiser pennies for patients donated to the Afridis, we raised about $1,800. Then on 4/23/2011 we had a skate-a-thon and rose over $1,000 for Austin and his family.
Then later we found out that Austin and his family of 10 all live in their Grandparents basemen, which is probably very cramped.
So as you can see we all love are friend Austin very dearly and care for him and his family. We don’t have enough money to help them all though, are school tried are best and that’s what matters the most. But you may be able so I ask you please to help Austin and his family with medical bills and other money issues. Thank you so much for listening because, it was worth while, because Austin has a wonderful family that deserves better. Thank you so much this means the world to Austin’s family.

Your friend,
Megan Doyle
PS.You are awesome! I also wach your show every day with my baby brother.

PSS. Thank you!

tyler said...

Dear Ellen, April 27,2011
We need your help! The Afridis are in trouble. Our class mate (witch is in the Afridis) has been dighignosed with cancer. The type he has is lymphoma. And we have been fundraising for the afridis and we already have raised over We need your help! The Afridis are in trouble. Our class mate (witch is in the Afridis) has been dighignosed with cancer. The type he has is lymphoma. And we have been fundraising for the afridis and we already have raised oveDear Ellen, April 27,2011
We need your help! The Afridis are in trouble. Our class mate (witch is in the Afridis) has been dighignosed with cancer. The type he has is lymphoma. And we have been fundraising for the afridis and we already have raised over 1 thousand dollars twice. And they still need help and we are running out of ideas. Anyway I like to share a couple facts about him.1. He loves school.2. His favorite color is purple.3. He’s fuuuny
Those are some facts about him. Anyway herees the reason why I’m writing this, so the reason we are wrighting these letters is because we need your help to help not only our class mate but one of our closest friends that could die because of cancer. So help our friend and be part of our fight for our friend and his cancer.
Sincerely, Tyler B.

cutiepie chess said...

April 28,2011
Dear Oprah,
Our 6th grade class has a coolio friend named Austin. Austin has cancer and needs money to get through his cancer treatment. His sister mini has also had cancer. (o.k. that's just not cool!) I clearly need you, Oprah to help him and his family. I really hope you dont let me downon this because the Afridi family has tryied to raise money. Our school has helped rasie money too. Thanks for reading!!

Sincerely,
Adrein Lisle Lee Law

Jonathan said...

Please help Austin and his brothers and his sister they are so sick because they have drank bad waterso now they have cancer.Our school is trying to help him ut we dont have a lot of money so we need your help.I want him to get better.
Love,
Jonathan (2nd grader)

Cooper said...

Please help my friend Austin.I just want austin to live.If he doesnt my life wont be the same.Please help him I want the cancer to stop I want Austin back
Love,
Cooper

Braidon said...

My second grade class tried our best to make monney.But I think we dont have enough.Im sorry that they are sick.And they drank bad water.Im writing this for them so I can help them feel better.
Love,
Braidon

Jesse said...

Im a second grader.Our school needs more money for the Afridis.Our school is Fitzmorris elementary.They have to stay grandmas basement.Thats not very good for them.Again please help them.
Love,
Jesse

Gabriel said...

My classes trying to raise enough money so that the Afridi family can have enough money for their medical bills. Austinhas cancer and we have raised 1,800 dollers but we still dont have enough money for them. so we need money for the Afridi family. Now three more of them have cancer so help us.
Sincerely Gabriel

Mike said...

Hi my name is Mike.Me and all the second graders are writing a letter to you.We are trying to help the Afridi family because 4 people have cancer.We are trying to get more money.Im really trying to get more monney.Please help us.
Love,
Mike

pamien said...

Our schoolis helping Austin. Austin drank bad water in January of 2011 we need help.
sincerly pamien

andrew said...

Our second grade class is writing to you to help the Afridi family because Austin is living in his grandparents basement.
Love,
Andrew

Hailie said...

Our friend Austin Afridi was diognosed with lymphoma cancer. Our school raised 1,800 dollers but that is not enough because three of Austins brothers and sisters have cancer. we had a skate a thon on saturday april 23rd. The Afridi family lives in their grandparents basement so please oh please help.
Sincerly
Hailie Arnold

AustinJoppa said...

Our second graders are trying to help Austin Afridi. I am trying to get up to 100,000 but i only have 28 dollers. so i can get up to that much money. it will be a while.
Austin Joppa

Brady said...

Our school is trying to help a sixth grader named Austin. He has cancer. Our school did something called Pennies for Patients. We raised up to 1,800 dollars! His family has 6 kids and 4 of them has cancer. People think Austin got cancer by drinking bad water. We're trying to send him as much money as we can. We had a skate-a-thon and we raised more money.

Sincerely,
Brady

Luke said...

Iur whole school has been saving our money just for the Afridi family and we all will continue raising money to help the Afridi family. On April 23rd we had a skate-a-thon for the Afridi family. Oprah and Ellen please help us raise the money for the Afridi family. We love Austin and he deffinetly does not want to die. My family has been praying for him and that he is going to be ok lets hope he doesn't die. Austin will fight the cancer. From: Luke...

Destini said...

Austin Afridi has cancer. Our school is trying to help Austin Afridi. We raised 1,800 dollars. 3 of his brothers and sisters have cancer. We are trying our very best to help Austin. 1,800 dollars is not enough for them to survive. Austin and the 3 brothers and sisters might die. Can you help us raise money?

Sincerely,
Destini

Sully said...

our second grades Mrs.Husson's and Mrs.Heckman's students are helping the Afridi family. Getting Austin Afridi to get better. Austin is very sick. We are raising $1,800 money for Austin Afridi to get so much better for Austin Afridi can go back to school agian. On Saturday we are skating at US on Wheels for Austin Afridi can get better.

Pauren said...

Our friend Austin had cancer and we did pennies for patients and tried to make him feel better.
Sincerely,
Pauren