A poem a day, keeps your ya ya's at bay
subject?
characteristics of subject?
now, exaggerate those traits or characteristics
----stanzas?
--alliteration?---metaphor?
give it a go! dig DeeP*eXplore
05 April, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



20 comments:
Rainbow flowers
big colored flowers
with pedals in all of the colors of the rainbow.
they flicker in the sunlight knowing there the best
flowers in the world
they smell like flavors
of icecream on a hot
summer day!!!!!!
:p
Sour Pickle
I ate a sour pickle
Hoping for something good
And when it trickled down my throught, my head had began to spin.
I raced around the house
Looking for something to drink
When i looked in the fridge
I only found some meat!
I ran to the sink
And grabbed a glass of milk
I chugged it faster than
A spider making silk.
That cleared the tart taster
That lingered in my mouth
From that obese pickle, that was
Grosser than that giant spitball that sat on top of my house.
I thought that the pickle was going to be an abundants of joy but when I took that first bite I began to cry. That pickle wasn't sweet! It was as gross as raw meat
Hi! So I wrote my poem about Rhiannon's dog Chloe.
Chloe
--------
Softer than lotion
Smaller than a rat
Crazy like after LOTS of coffee
Like a stand up comedian, so laughable, so sweet
Brak is like a tiger's roar, it fills the whole house
We know someone is here
Cuter than a newborn baby
Yup, that's Chloe!
The broken flower...
One day I was walking down my street so happy so sweet.
I smell the fresh air and just breath while I walk down the hopeless street and continue to leave.
As I am walking I notice a lonley flower all alone all rotten and sour. What was a girl to do for a broken flower?
I pulled the flower out of the ground and held it ever so tightly. I sensed fear in the helpless , lonley flower, and sadness. Why is this sad flower so broken like someone or something just came and took away everything it once had and only had in it's poor soul.?!
The heart broken shattered flower lay on the ground in tiny millions of peices of broken life.
There once was a day I walked away from a broken flower that was not ok. That broken flower had taught me something today. It has dropped a tear as it shivvers show its fear. That one flower once happy now cracked into a million broken lives , borken hearts and fell apart.
That one day I lay on the washed away grass looking , studying the lonley day wishing sunshine could come and wipe it all away. Hoping all sad will fade away.
The one broken flower all alone all scared lay on a patch of grass alone with nothing but the winds screaming in a furious tone...
Marcos Cutie Pie Baby
By Megan Doyle
I love him so much that when I look at him he’s as cute as a pug! So cute I would hug him till the day I die, even though he might be in his 20’s or 30’s by then. When he gets older his cuteness will win me over at the store. He’s beeen this way since the day he was born, or maybe when he was still in his mommys tummy. He’s probably going to be cuter when he’s 103! He’s just like an angel from heaven. That’s MY little brother Marcos Doyle.
Glide
whooosh whishhhh a shhhh....
glide
swoop buttercup
sweep the wind
scoop up like a swan poised for flight
speeding grip
glide by frantic paced
slippy space
glitter and glide
rock the space between skate and cement
breaks! you're dust
or mush
on the cold harsh floor
don't glide for the door...
get up
GL Eye dddd
start again my friend
whooosh whishhhh a shhhh....
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty's head looks like a rocket, It's about 50 ft. long and 30 inches wide. Her body looks like a piece of ice and her bow is 20 inches small. If you look at her feet you will notice that they look like two little rocks walking around on the ground you'll probably freak out but just keep in mind they are just feet.
"Black Belt Karate Tests"
The day finally arrived,
Testing was about to start.
Nerves, running through my body,
Like nerves when you’re on a roller coaster.
Running everywhere you go,
Feels like you're running miles and miles, non-stop.
Having super hard workouts that hurt you a lot!
They hurt so bad, they almost make you cry.
Sore muscles after it’s all done,
Knowing your hard work’s paid off.
Trying to walk, but you can’t,
Because you feel proud of yourself and paralyzed with pain.
Ice Cream
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate Fudge Brownie,
Smooth, cold, and good,
So cold it makes your head spin with 5 ice cubes in your mouth,
Brownie bits in every heart warming bite,
Ice cream is so g-o-o-d!
Receipt
We went to the store to buy some coco,
but we ended up buying a 100 more things,
So we went to the check out to see what we could see,
and guess what we saw a 20 foot receipt.
Guess how much it was almost 100 million dollars.
So we bought our groceries and had to have 10 people to help us out,
We ran out of money had to walk home,
Was 15 miles away.
Got home, was really tired,so went to bed, got up and ate dinner,
And rememberd I'm in kindergarten and just starting to learn to count and read.
Hot Wings
as spicy as a Naga Dora
hotter than the sun!
oily & greesy ,messy meat
hot sauce & spice traps in the heat!
it's like i lit a mach in my mouth
i tried to put out the fier with ice!
i tried a ton of soda & milk
finally, it went out with ice cream.
i was hoping for a mild spice
one that filed me with lots of joy,
insted, i got a third degree burn on my toung.
:3~
Hot Wings
as spicy as a Naga Dora
hotter than the sun!
oily & greesy ,messy meat
hot sauce & spice traps in the heat!
it's like i lit a mach in my mouth
i tried to put out the fier with ice!
i tried a ton of soda & milk
finally, it went out with ice cream.
i was hoping for a mild spice
one that fild me with lots of joy,
insted, i got a third degree burn on my toung.
:3~
dogs
dogs are as lazy as pig
dogs can be real big
dogs are so playful it makes the whole world turn inside out and upside down
dogs are all brown
dogs are so cudly they are like a pillow filled with fethers
dogs are not made of leather
Pups wiskers are invisable like fishing line.
Up and down up and down.
Pups ears flop like a realedn in fish from the water.
Pups are so cute.
I hate there stink.
Even though some times they stink like a pig pen.
So they have invisabale wiskers,floopy ears,and a pig pen stench......AWSOME!
My Paper Airplane
I once had a paper airplane
that could fly speed'o light
or slow motion.
It could fly 1 centimeter from the ground, or to Pluto.
I'm still trying to get N.A.S.A to lend me a shuttle,
so that I can fetch it.
Food grows high in the sky it makes you want to slap your mom. burgers that are 101 by 102 wow inaging that in your mouth. yum! There's fries that you blend in your ice cream and its better than breakfast in bed. Theres a sandwich and it has real worms and a dead bird. I haven't tasted that. Im freaked out if the worms will eat inside me.
Cameron
Moons spin on a axis unlike them they dint have to pay taxes. For where they spin all alone but it's good to know I saw a friend about a trillion miles ago.
Julian
in middle school things are harsh
in middle school you have lockers
in middle school you might want to
jump in a marsh
in middle school you might go bockers from lockers
in middle school teachers are tough
in middle school teachers are strict in middle school can be buff
in middle school if you have a drill sgt. he'll make you stand as still as a stick
in middle school people are bad
in middle school relationships grow
in middle school don't get sad
in middle school friendships flow
in middle school that's all I know.
Rose
By Jamie Rezaei
Red roses, red roses as bright as a fire! White roses, white roses as white as the clouds! Spring time, spring time, thats when I grow! I bring joy to people I know! I also show the symbol of love mostly my red flowers that came from above.
exaggeration, blabber nation, you invented the world didn’t you, met Barack Obama but really it was a lama.
climbed mount. Kilimanjaro don’t you mean back yard hillinmengaro, you made the Eiffel tower but cant get any louder. ion of exaggeration
so stop blabbering on about your vary own nat
Post a Comment