20 April, 2011

Sixth Grade Portfolio Project




Democracy VIDEOs

How is your 6th grade (electronic) Portfolio Project coming along?

     Which of the ten Bill of Rights are you researching?


How does this right affect you and others?

Other comments or advice you would like to share about: 


My Life
My Rights
Our World
Our Global/Universal Rights

27 comments:

peanut said...

well my project is coming along really good.I already started typing my script.Im also almost ready to start photostory.

sleepy bear said...

WELL THE AMENDMENT IM RESEARCHING IS THE FOURTH.IM REASEARCHING THE FOURTH AENDMENT BECAUSE IT HAS A BIG AFFECT ON MINE AND YOUR LIFE.

BlueHatIan said...

My 6th grade portfolio is coming along great.My script is almost done so I could start doing my photo story.Im thinking about adding some gun laws to the video.Im exicited to add a short story about the real Christopher coulumbus (his ghost is teling it) so it ties up saying how important americas discovery is to the bill of rights.I still need to make a poem when im done with my story it should give me ideas.

!Sydney! said...

1. My sixth grade electronic portfolio is coming along great! I have started my short story for my life. I am starting narration on photostory next time I go to the library. I started researching endangered animals for the my world catagory.
2. I am researching the 1st amendment about freedom of religion.
3. This right affects me and others because if we didn't have the freedom of religion, if we believed in something different than someone else we could be killed or jailed. That would be horrible!
___________________________________
4. Our World
For finding out all the endangered animals go to earthsendangered.com and click on the tab that says endangered species list.

!Sydney!

tyler said...

Well, my portfolio is coming along ok i guss i just started my photo story and just finished my witten essy so all i need is to import my pics. , add music ,and recored what i would say on etch photo

Anonymous said...

my portfoliio project is good for me im doing the second aendment its about you can carry a gun,with out getting in trouble because its your right for self deffence.

Anonymous said...

if my family did not have a gun someone would braek into your house and you would not be able to defend yourself.

BlueHatIan said...

The 2nd amendment keeps us safe from robbers.If there was a theif in your house you could keep your family safe.I could be mugged with my dad and he carries a pistol so we couldnt be robbed.If a criminal was running my dad could stop him.

Chessa said...

1. My (electronic) portfolio project is comming along great! I have almost completed my script which means I can start photo story really soon! YAY!

2. I am studing the 2nd amendment. The 2nd amendment is the right to keep and bear arms.

3. This right affects me and others because with out this right, I would not be able to have a gun too protect my family. My dad wouldn't be able to have his guns either. That is how this right affects me and others.
__________________________________

In the My Life area I am doing my letter to 12th grade self and my justin bieber essay.

In the Our World I amk doing an interview with Alyssa the Asian Elephant!!

SO MUCH FUN!!! LOL *LAUGHING*

Awesome Emma!!!!! :) said...

My sixth grade portfolio is great. I love learning out the bill of rights. I have most of my life done i just have to put it togther.
I am researching the 1st amendment. The right to freedom of speech and the freedom of press and etc. I have learned that many reporters where killed because of the drug that is going on in Mexico. I was so scared to here that. But researching these has changed a lot and gave me a notice that there are horrible things out there because this is the first I have heard of this.
This right affects me and others because it allows us to be able to be free. With out this right we would not be able to speak freely, we couldn't say our opinion we would only say what we were told to say.
So all I really have to say is this project is awesome!!!!!

Awesome Emma!!!!

julian said...

I am doing good on my project it's comming along pretty well.I need some more working on it.I need to type it up and make a rap video and add pics.

tyler said...

Well, im reaserching the 2nd ammandment wich is the right to bear arms and my reaserch is great.

tyler said...

i think that the right to bear arms right can afeced others by others would be ingerd out on the streets.

Poppin Megan said...

Hello, my electronic portfolio is doing really good. I decided to do my project on the 7th amendment, which is a right to a civil case. So far I have did my whole blue sheet, and have started my script. All though this weekend I'm going to take it home to type an edit the rest of script.
I'm researching the 7th amendment. The 7th amendment is about your right to civil case. This right usually has to do with sueing someone or taking them to court when someone owes you money.
This right affects me and others because, if I need to go to case because my brother owes me money, I can take him to a civil case instead of a criminal case because, their would only be criminal cases if the 7th amendment wasn't made yet.
Also if you do sue someone make sure to take them to a civil case and noy a criminal case.

Thomas said...

Im doing great on my project on the 2nd amedment about Iwoa gun laws on collges and universities.
The 2nd amedment says that we have the right to bear firearms so we can use them to defend ourselfs.
In my project some people feels like they are having their gun rights violated besause they think they can bring guns whenever and wherever they want but the campus presidents dont agree with them.

Adrien said...

(I) Well I geuss I'm fine on the project so far anyways.

(II) Well - OK, I'll put it this way, I'm pretty much researching the 4th amandmant so far, & I'm trying to figure out all of the rest of the 9 amendments in The Bill of Rights.

~!!!Skittles !!!~ said...

My 6th grade (electronic) portfolio is coming along great. I have finished my script, almost done with photo story, need to esdit and rewrite my life story/ essay. I also have to add my common good video in a flash drive for our world section. Also, I am starting to write my top 5. The project is going good so far and I have accomplished a lot.

nieka said...

my project is going really well. I started typing my script. I also still need to get the MY LIFE part done.

natalie who loves ROCKSTAR said...

1) Well so far my electronic portfolio is good so far. Im going to be starting my photo story.I finished my script.
2)I edited my Justin B. essay.
3)and I started typing my top 5 amendment essay.

I am researching the second amendment because I have a story that affected my whole life on October 31st 2009. It also has an affect on everyday people because you will not be able to protect your family if the right gets taken away.

josh said...

my portfolio is going well. I have to write my scrip then start my photo story. I am studying the 2nd amendment. that amendment effects me and others by giving us the right to self defense.

~!!!Skittles!!!~ (Angie) said...

I am researching the First Bill Of Rights. I have accomplished: almost all of photo story except for the recording, my script, common good for our world, just have to edit the justin beiber essay, and that is it for now. I have accomplished a lot so far and I am very close to being done with the top 5, justin beiber essay, and photo story. I just have to add the common good video to my project through flash drive for the our world section.

:)harm(: said...

1. My 6th grade (electronic) portfolio is coming along great! I have already started my Photo Story and have finished my script. I am now working on my TOP 5 Amendments essay, my letters to my 6th and 12th grade self, and my editing my Justin Bieber essay.

2. I am studying the 4th Amendment which is the right to not let others search your property unless you say otherwise.

3. How this right affects others and me is because you get the right to not let othgers search your property unless you are telling somebody they can. if they just randomly search your property, that is not following the 4th Amendment.

Anonymous said...

Well, I am starting on my photostory and over the weekend I worked on my letter to my senior self so I'm getting there but I still have a lot to do before I'm done with this project.

*Excited Jamie* said...

My 6th grade electronic portfolio is coming along great! :) Also, I just have to finish my script and get Photostory started and Ms.Gregerson said that you can download Photostory for free so I am going to work on it at home. I will get alot done if I can get some things done at home too! I am doing the 1st Amendment the religon part of the Amendemnt. this affects me and others because if the Government said you have to be a muslim religon then gils and woman would have to wear scarves on their head and NO MAKE UP!!!! That is what i have done and think about this Amendment! :)

Maddie said...

Well, I am starting on my photostory and over the weekend I worked on my letter to my senior self so I'm getting there but I still have a lot to do before I'm done with this project.

Chase bank company said...

How my project is coming along is I am working on my script that will take me forever and a day. Also, I am working on typing my essay which probably will take me 5 billion years. Also, I have my common good videos on my flash drive.

I am researching the second amendment which is the right to keep and bear arms so that we can defend ourselves and property.

****RARWR ERIKA**** said...

My project Is coming along awesomely fantabulas.I am doing the 2nd amendment.I finshed my script and will be starting photo story soon.

How this amendmint affects me and others Is by owning weaponds will help with your safty and others.

Also I finished my: letter to my grandma for the rock concert, Im finishing the story about my grandpas death, and I am typing my Justin Bieber essay.

***ERIKA***