01 June, 2011

Go hopping

Click over to The Homework Hop 
6th Graders with Outdoor Lab HSL March 2011

Why?

For easy access to our webpage: garcia2017

8 comments:

janel said...

hey mrs. garcia,
how are you. i really miss you lol. our continuation turned out to b good. ill stop by sumtime nd visit.

-JANEL M.

Ms. Garcia said...

Janel-- How are U? Hope your summer is rolling along swimmingly.

I agree! I think continuation was a blast and the videos were great too!

Take care & stay cool this summer,

~Ms. G

Anonymous said...

Ms.Garcia,
Hey!Hey!How r u? I'm having so much fun this summer hanging out with my bffs out of town. I miss u Ms.Garcia! yesturday i went to elitches for the whole day with a couple friends from out of town. Ull probably see my a few times next year i promise ill make time to stop by. I cant wait 4 7th grade! Well, have to run.
~Maddie A.

Ms. Garcia said...

Great to hear from you Maddie!!

I am doing well. We moved just this past week so now Mr. Terry and I live closer to work and everything else we love. Exciting times;)

Looking fwd to seeing you as a 7th grader*

Ciao for now!
~Ms. G

Harm & Chessa said...

Hey Ms. Garcia!!!! How are you??? We miss you soo much!!! We will miss you a LOT next year!! I hope you have a great year next year at Fitzmorris. Hope to see you later sometime during this school year! :)

Ms. Garcia said...

Harmony and Chessa,

Fantastic to hear from both of you! How has your summer been?

I am sure you are super excited about middle school. Stay in touch and hope you enjoy the rest of your summer break;)

**Ms. G

Amaya A. said...

Hi Ms.Garcia I am so glad to be in your class this year! I can't wait to see what you have planned this year. Talk to you in class!
Amaya

3R!K@ said...

hey ms garcia, i was just on the computer at school and i got on the blog and just wanted to say hi....soo hi... :P