Ms.Garcia, I noticed that you didnt get a picture of me. I bet you cant get a picture of me!!!!! try and take a picture of me in a brain break. (class room pictures do not count!)
Hello, It's Emma and Megan hagg'n out as always. This years has gone great. We have done many things and have AWESOME grades! Megan and I have even helped out around the school by picking up trash for a school project. School is fun kind of easy but deffently worth it. If any of the 6th graders have any questions about middle school just have them go ahead and ask. love, Emma H. and Megan D.
Ms.Garcia** you havnt gotten a piture of me yet my no piture chalenge still stands. heheheheheheheheheheheheh noone can get a picture of me and im still trying to get a pic of my bro in his penguin costume for oyu. :-P
Tia--- Oh, I do have a pik of you. You are not only in our class piK but in several other class pictures as well. I will be sure to post one next week;*
8 comments:
Awwe!!!! I <3 those Picture Mrs.Garcia!!!! Miss you so so so very much!!!!! Love you!!! Tell the 6th Graders I said hi!!
-Jamie
HI Jamie! How is your school year going?
Come by to visit when you have a chance--call or email me about a day ahead of time so I can be sure and be here.
Love you too! I will tell our new batch of super sixers that you said HOLA...
see ya,
Ms. Garcia
AWWWWWW those pics were fun brain breaks Gordon looked so funny!!!!!!
:-D
Ms.Garcia,
I noticed that you didnt get a picture of me. I bet you cant get a picture of me!!!!! try and take a picture of me in a brain break.
(class room pictures do not count!)
Tia** I bet I CAN get a pik of you!!!! when you least expect it... (hehe)!
Ms. g
Hello,
It's Emma and Megan hagg'n out as always. This years has gone great. We have done many things and have AWESOME grades! Megan and I have even helped out around the school by picking up trash for a school project. School is fun kind of easy but deffently worth it. If any of the 6th graders have any questions about middle school just have them go ahead and ask.
love,
Emma H. and Megan D.
Ms.Garcia** you havnt gotten a piture of me yet my no piture chalenge still stands.
heheheheheheheheheheheheh noone can get a picture of me and im still trying to get a pic of my bro in his penguin costume for oyu. :-P
Tia--- Oh, I do have a pik of you. You are not only in our class piK but in several other class pictures as well. I will be sure to post one next week;*
Looking fwd to seeing Trevor's penguin suit!
Ms. Garcia
see ya soon!
Post a Comment