hahaha lol rick is sooo funny with mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
HI ms.garcia! check out my new blog! (even though it is still in progress.)
oh by the way its marisa!!
Marisa- What is your blog address???Looking fwd to checking it out!Ms. G
Hey, Hey it's Maddie I miss Fitzmorris SO much hope ur havin' fun!And i got my hair died red, cut to about my chin,and got glasses!(I have an 8th grade bf!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hahaha lol rick is sooo funny with mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
HI ms.garcia! check out my new blog! (even though it is still in progress.)
oh by the way its marisa!!
Marisa- What is your blog address???
Looking fwd to checking it out!
Ms. G
Hey, Hey it's Maddie I miss Fitzmorris SO much hope ur havin' fun!And i got my hair died red, cut to about my chin,and got glasses!(I have an 8th grade bf!)
Post a Comment