skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Warm Holiday Wishes!
Hoping the best for you and your family this sweet season. Also, hoping peace and some joyful morsels find their way to your heart (and tummy)! with love, Ms. Garcia
What is your wish or gift for your classmates and teachers this holiday season?
14 comments:
My wish or gift for my classmates and teacher is that they all get to spend time with their families.
I also hope that they get time with their freinds. Another thing that I hope everyone does is that they think about giving and NOT receiving! Have a merry Christmas!!! Enjoy every minute of the time with your family! "I forgot to enjoy every minute with my famliy now my great grandpa charlie is dead!!!" :( so enjoy your three weeks!
Sincerely, Gordon (werewolf)
I want all of my cassmate and teacher to have a............
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
My wish or gift for my classmates and teachers, is that they all have a fun christmas with their families. Also i hope they have an exiting new years eve! I also hope that my teachers and classmates enjoy their break!
A gift that I would give to my friends is the gift of peace. why would i give the gift of peace well. we need a lot of peace in this class. And another reason i would give this gift is because everyone needs a little peace once and a while.
Joy and Happiness all month long!
Also,to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful break!!;)
I wish all of the 6th grade studnets a merry X-mas, and the gift i give to all is cheer and loads of holly.
- Jack O_o
Guess who! I hope all of my classmates have an amazing christmas/newyears eve!I hope you get lots of presents. (Remember to give too!) I hope you get lots of duckies!!!!! (jk)
I hope all students and teachers get to spend time with family and friends this holiday break! "I know I will cozy up to family while we sit in our P.J's, while watching a Christmas Story (a tradition every year!)" I hope you all laugh and remember all your christmas memories. See you when break is over!
Love/Sincerly,
Amaya =)
My wish for all my classmates is I hope you all have fun and get to see your family!!!
My wish for my classmates and my teacher is that they have a good holiay and spend time wi9th their family.I also wanted to say is...
MERRY CHRISTAMAS EVERBODY AND HAVE A GOOD YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is Silent Girl? It's so mysterious! Do you know Ms.Garcia, I really can't figure it out.
WHO ARE YOU SILENT GIRL? I bellow out into the wind.
I have always wanted to do that1 I say really excited and jumpy.
readergirl--- I do believe silent girl likes to experiment with different languages, and is often hoarse from talking so much! hint hint
I think I might know who it is. I am probably wrong! Can't wait to figure it out! Have a very merry Christmas.
Love/sincerely,
Amaya
Silent girl, give us a shout!
Post a Comment