Hey Mrs. Garcia its Jamie from last year. Aww, Luna, and Azul are way too cute!!! I miss you miss Garcia!! How are you doing?? Middle school is really fun, because I go to a Lincoln Academy Charter School its hard but its a good school!! There is only 60 people in 7th grade! Hope your doing good with your class this year!! How many kids in you class? I want to come and vist you sometime soon I really miss you a lot!! Love you!!!!!!(: -Jamie R.
Jamie-- First of all I need to tell you about the violet. I am not sure if you recall, however, you and your mom Mitra gave me a violet plant at end of last school year. It is blooming like crazy right now! It really seems to love the light coming through our kitchen window.
Thank you for telling me how much you are enjoying school; you are so bright and curious and deserve nothing but the best! You really should come and visit. Just email (rgarcias@jeffco.k12.co.us) me or comment on blog so I know when to expect you!
I have 22 students this year in my class and the other 6th grade class has the same amount. We are leaving for Outdoor Lab School tomorrow---and are all excited and nervous at the same time.
Hello to your mom, aunt and grandmother! Love and miss you too~~
4 comments:
Hey Mrs. Garcia its Jamie from last year. Aww, Luna, and Azul are way too cute!!! I miss you miss Garcia!! How are you doing?? Middle school is really fun, because I go to a Lincoln Academy Charter School its hard but its a good school!! There is only 60 people in 7th grade! Hope your doing good with your class this year!! How many kids in you class? I want to come and vist you sometime soon I really miss you a lot!! Love you!!!!!!(:
-Jamie R.
Jamie-- First of all I need to tell you about the violet. I am not sure if you recall, however, you and your mom Mitra gave me a violet plant at end of last school year. It is blooming like crazy right now! It really seems to love the light coming through our kitchen window.
Thank you for telling me how much you are enjoying school; you are so bright and curious and deserve nothing but the best!
You really should come and visit. Just email (rgarcias@jeffco.k12.co.us) me or comment on blog so I know when to expect you!
I have 22 students this year in my class and the other 6th grade class has the same amount. We are leaving for Outdoor Lab School tomorrow---and are all excited and nervous at the same time.
Hello to your mom, aunt and grandmother!
Love and miss you too~~
Ms. Garcia
So cute Azul looked like a little igglo! and luna looked like a little dog!
Love the igloo comparison, dog freak! I bet you were missed by furry four legged friends while at Outdoor Ed . ...
Post a Comment