18 May, 2012

Skating April 2012






Your VERY special (scary??) sixth grade teachers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED THE SKATING PARTY!even though i fell a lot i still had a lot of fun. like me and Amaya say, it takes real skill to fall on a flat surface! it was really fun to! also, Azul came to school today and i was REALLY happy!

Elwood said...

I taotaly had a huge blass at the skating party.Every one in the pictures seemed to have a great time.My favorite picture is Mrs.Garcia and MR.B with inverted colors.Also my favorite part of the skating party is skating and having fun with my friends.

chaseamaya16 said...

I had a lot of fun skating! I thought it would have been more fun if it was only 6th grade but it was fun with 5th graders to. The funnest part was when I was skating with Morgan and she started rocking out because of a song she loves... it was funny! I have another favorite part when I was skating with Savanah and I fell and then she fell... like dominoes! I had a lot of fun!

Werewolf said...

It was an alright skating party. There were alot of people that couldn't skate. They sat alone and were board the whole time i felt bad about that. But i had some fun. I skated with mike basiclly the whole time. I spilt a blue icy on the steps while taking a picture with mike and tyler(my brothers). I hope that everyone else had fun.

Savanah said...

I thought skating was really fun!!!My favorite part of skating was when I was skating with Amaya,and she fell,then I turned around to help her up and I fell!We both stayed laughing on the floor of U.S. on Wheels for a couple minutes!That was really fun!!!
OH YEAH!!!!And the cotton candy I got that i shared with everyone!

writting king said...

My favorite part of skating was when i was going around the bend and i slammed into the wall. And another funny part was when Me, Torrey and amaya where skating and we fell down and everybody fell down too!

Sean said...

I didn't go to the skating party. My dad gave me a choice. The Skating Party or Bowling. I only went skating once and I’m horrible at it. So I chose bowling and went to help Mrs. Martin.