My favorite color is purple because it's a mix of red and blue. One of my favorite snack food's are hot Cheetos--yum!! I really love all kinds of music! Today, however, I have been listening to alternative rock/country music. One of my nick-names is renee-cita.
Hi fourth graders! OK, my favorite color is blue. One of my favorite snack food's is chips-n-salsa. My most favorite kind of music is rock and roll. I wonder though, what does "rock and roll" really mean... I can't wait to read what you all say on your new blog! See ya later!
My favorite colors are red and blue so I guess my favorite color must be purple. My favorite snack food is anything chocolate. My favorite music is old time rock and roll and my nick-name as a child was "Tude",don't ask.I can't wait to learn all about my favorite fourth graders.
I love all colors. I especially like earthy tones including blue and green. One of my favorite snacks is jalapeno seasoned almonds. Yum! I love all kinds of music. I recently attended Robert Plant & Allison Krauss at the OKC Zoo Amphitheater. One of my nicknames is 'Commander'. I would love to see any artwork created by the students, as well as pics of your Halloween costumes. I'll be checking back to see what your class is up to.
Hello fellow fourth graders! My favorite color is green. I really love to snack on vinegar and sea salt chips. I listen to a huge variety of music. Currently my CD player at home contains both the musical track to Les Misérables and a band so heavy I can't recommend it here(!). I have a lot of nicknames, but my most favorite one is "mom."
mr. ed says hi to ms. garcias fourth graders . Your blog is cool. My favorite color is taupe, because most of you won't know what it is. My favorite snack food is most anything that I shoudn't have.My favorite music is a medley of polish victory songs. I will check back soon to see what your favorites are.
My favorite color is red.One of my favorite snacks is jalapeno and cheese cheetos.My favorite kind of music is hip hop.One of my favorite nickname's is Nene.
My favorite color is red because red is the color of drug free years. My favorite snack's are chocolate chip cookies because they can be very delicious. My favorite type of music is country because it can be soft/suttle. My favorite nickname is "aunty" because it reminds me of my nephew.
My favorite color is electric lime. My favorite snack is an apple and peanut butter. The music I like is karoke. My favorite nickname is "NayNay" because when people call me that I blush.
My favorite color is blue because I like blue jays. One of my favorite snack foods is hot Ceetos because they are hot and I love hot stuff. I like Country music because I like "I Never Liked the Rain until I Walked in it with You." My family calls me sweety pie and I like that because it gives me the chills every time they call me that I blush, and get very cold.
My favorite colors are black, brown, blue, and red. One of my favorite snacks are chocholate coverd brownies with nuts or m-m'S. What Kind of mousick i like is hip hop and rap. My nick name is kind-of embarising it is Ed! What i like about my nick name is that it is off of a cartoon ed,ed, and edy. It is one of my favorite cartoon's.
My favorite color is purple because it is the color of a certain flower I like a whole lot. One of my favorite snack foods is potato chips with crab or spinach dip. One of my favorite kind music is rock and roll. My nickname that my family calls me is Halo.
My favorite color is black and red. My favorite snack is crab legs.Cause they are my favorite hting I love. The type of music I like is rap and heavy metal. My nickname is baby girl. I like my nickname because I've been called that since I was a baby. The other reason why is because I love it, and I called my sisters that.
My favorite color is blue and yellow. So it must be green. My favorite snack is almonds. I love almonds there crunchy! My favorite music is hip hop. I love hip hop. Yes Ido have a nick name and it is angel! I love that name! Angel is my nick name because I'm an angel!
-My favorite color is green. -One of my favorite snack foods is chips! Yummy :-) -I like to listen to all different kinds of music, just not country! -Yes, I do have a nickname. My real name is Melinda, but everyone calls me Mindi. Some of my friends call me Mindola!
my favorite color is Pink, Green, and Blue!! my favorite snak and/or food is really anything but chesse and milk{milk is a drink though!!!!!} I like some hip hop and some country but it depends on the mood that i am in!!! yes i have a nickname and its Brook or Brookie.
hey 4th grade! my favorite color is purple but turquise is a close second. one of my favorite snacky things to eat is kettlecorn- yumo! i love any type of music which happens to suit my fancy at the moment. and finally, a nickname i had when younger was hayley-bug!
p.s. i can't wait to see everyones creative side show up on this site! :)
Hello fourth graders, this is Mrs. Rollins. I need to get a picture on my blogspot ASAP! I would like to compliment you all on your awesome blogpage; it's beautiful and snazzy! I want to share some things about me with you: My favorite color is green because it was my school color in elementary and high school. We were the Dragons! One of my favorite snack foods is not very healthy. It's a lemon cookie--delicious! I like all kinds of music, but alternative is my favorite. I listen to channel 93.3 all the time and one of my favorite bands is "I Hate Kate." Isn't that a weird name for a band? I have lots of nicknames, but my most common one is Jennibee. I got that name as a fourth grader, believe it or not. My friend Danielle gave it to me when I was in Mrs. Sullivan's class. I hope you all enjoy blogging and learning more about one another! I have enjoyed learning about you!
Hi 4th graders! My favorite color changes a lot but today it is orange. I like to eat fruit for a snack especially strawberries. I like all music except rap, and my nickname is Leesh. I enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work!
Hi 4th graders, so glad to see you are blogging...I have been wanting to post a blog, but there's never enough time in the day! Anyway, my favorite color is peach because it is bright and cheery. I love to snack on Teddy Grahams...and if you mix them in yogurt...mmmm.. good! I love lots of music, my favorites are probably from the 1980's...perhaps Ms. Garcia can clue you in to what this means! I once had the nickname "peaches," not because it is my favorite color, but because when people used to ask me how my day was, I would say "just peachy." Happy Blogging!
Hey my fine friends at Fitsmorris - I miss you all - I subbed for many of you when you were in 2nd grade.
My favorite color is yellow. My favorite snacks -- anything chocolate. I love all kinds of music - but mostly the 80's and the hair bands and country. My nicknames are Shaniqua and Smelly (an not because I smell but because it rhymes with Shelly). Give Azul a big hug and smooch from me - and have a TERRIFIC week with the best teacher in the world.
My favorite color is turquoise blue because it makes me happy to see it. One of my favorite snack foods are roasted cashews. I like many types of music; jazz, classical, rock, alt. country. My nick-name is 'LB'. This blog is cool!
My favorite color is blue because it reminds me of the ocean. One of my many favorite snacks is Crunchy potatoe chips. My favorite artisit is Sara McLachlan. On of my nicknames is midge. Hey 4th. graders keep up the good work, my sister (renee) thinks you'll are great!
31 comments:
My favorite color is purple because it's a mix of red and blue. One of my favorite snack food's are hot Cheetos--yum!! I really love all kinds of music! Today, however, I have been listening to alternative rock/country music. One of my nick-names is renee-cita.
Hi fourth graders! OK, my favorite color is blue. One of my favorite snack food's is chips-n-salsa. My most favorite kind of music is rock and roll. I wonder though, what does "rock and roll" really mean...
I can't wait to read what you all say on your new blog! See ya later!
My favorite colors are red and blue so I guess my favorite color must be purple. My favorite snack food is anything chocolate. My favorite music is old time rock and roll and my nick-name as a child was "Tude",don't ask.I can't wait to learn all about my favorite fourth graders.
Oops-- I forgot to answer one of the questions.
I'll tell you one of my nicknames (I've had many!). Some people call me T-dog.
I love all colors. I especially like earthy tones including blue and green. One of my favorite snacks is jalapeno seasoned almonds. Yum! I love all kinds of music. I recently attended Robert Plant & Allison Krauss at the OKC Zoo Amphitheater. One of my nicknames is 'Commander'.
I would love to see any artwork created by the students, as well as pics of your Halloween costumes. I'll be checking back to see what your class is up to.
Hello fellow fourth graders! My favorite color is green. I really love to snack on vinegar and sea salt chips. I listen to a huge variety of music. Currently my CD player at home contains both the musical track to Les Misérables and a band so heavy I can't recommend it here(!). I have a lot of nicknames, but my most favorite one is "mom."
mr. ed says hi to ms. garcias fourth graders . Your blog is cool. My favorite color is taupe, because most of you won't know what it is. My favorite snack food is most anything that I shoudn't have.My favorite music is a medley of polish victory songs. I will check back soon to see what your favorites are.
My favorite color is red.One of my favorite snacks is jalapeno and cheese cheetos.My favorite kind of music is hip hop.One of my favorite nickname's is Nene.
My favorite color is red because red is the color of drug free years. My favorite snack's are chocolate chip cookies because they can be very delicious. My favorite type of music is country because it can be soft/suttle. My favorite nickname is "aunty" because it reminds me of my nephew.
My favorite color is electric lime. My favorite snack is an apple and peanut butter. The music I like is karoke. My favorite nickname is "NayNay" because when people call me that I blush.
My favorite color is blue because I like blue jays. One of my favorite snack foods is hot Ceetos because they are hot and I love hot stuff. I like Country music because I like "I Never Liked the Rain until I Walked in it with You." My family calls me sweety pie and I like that because it gives me the chills every time they call me that I blush, and get very cold.
My favorite color is red and black. My favorite snack is cake. My favorite music is rap. My favorite nickname is Bubba.
My favorite color is red. My favorite snacks is nachos with cheese. My favorite music is rap. My nick name is Cam.
My favorite colors are black, brown, blue, and red. One of my favorite snacks are chocholate coverd brownies with nuts or m-m'S. What Kind of mousick i like is hip hop and rap. My nick name is kind-of embarising it is Ed! What i like about my nick name is that it is off of a cartoon ed,ed, and edy. It is one of my favorite cartoon's.
My favorite color is purple because it is the color of a certain flower I like a whole lot.
One of my favorite snack foods is potato chips with crab or spinach dip.
One of my favorite kind music is rock and roll.
My nickname that my family calls me is Halo.
My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is hot cheeto's. My favorite kind of music is rock and roll. My nick name is Eli.
My favorite color is black and red. My favorite snack is crab legs.Cause they are my favorite hting I love. The type of music I like is rap and heavy metal. My nickname is baby girl. I like my nickname because I've been called that since I was a baby. The other reason why is because I love it, and I called my sisters that.
My favorite color is blue and yellow. So it must be green. My favorite snack is almonds. I love almonds there crunchy! My favorite music is hip hop. I love hip hop.
Yes Ido have a nick name and it is angel! I love that name! Angel is my nick name because I'm an angel!
-My favorite color is green.
-One of my favorite snack foods is chips! Yummy :-)
-I like to listen to all different kinds of music, just not country!
-Yes, I do have a nickname. My real name is Melinda, but everyone calls me Mindi. Some of my friends call me Mindola!
my favorite color is Pink, Green, and Blue!!
my favorite snak and/or food is really anything but chesse and milk{milk is a drink though!!!!!}
I like some hip hop and some country but it depends on the mood that i am in!!!
yes i have a nickname and its Brook or Brookie.
hey 4th grade! my favorite color is purple but turquise is a close second. one of my favorite snacky things to eat is kettlecorn- yumo! i love any type of music which happens to suit my fancy at the moment. and finally, a nickname i had when younger was hayley-bug!
p.s. i can't wait to see everyones creative side show up on this site! :)
Hello 4th Grade!!! This is Mrs. Kehl :o)
- My favorite color is pink!
- My favorite snack food is pretty much anything now that I am expecting a baby (ha! ha!)
- I like country music and Christmas music!
- Since I was little, my dad has always called me, "Squirt."
Hello fourth graders, this is Mrs. Rollins. I need to get a picture on my blogspot ASAP! I would like to compliment you all on your awesome blogpage; it's beautiful and snazzy! I want to share some things about me with you:
My favorite color is green because it was my school color in elementary and high school. We were the Dragons! One of my favorite snack foods is not very healthy. It's a lemon cookie--delicious! I like all kinds of music, but alternative is my favorite. I listen to channel 93.3 all the time and one of my favorite bands is "I Hate Kate." Isn't that a weird name for a band? I have lots of nicknames, but my most common one is Jennibee. I got that name as a fourth grader, believe it or not. My friend Danielle gave it to me when I was in Mrs. Sullivan's class.
I hope you all enjoy blogging and learning more about one another! I have enjoyed learning about you!
Hi 4th graders!
My favorite color changes a lot but today it is orange. I like to eat fruit for a snack especially strawberries. I like all music except rap, and my nickname is Leesh. I enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work!
Hi 4th graders, so glad to see you are blogging...I have been wanting to post a blog, but there's never enough time in the day!
Anyway, my favorite color is peach because it is bright and cheery. I love to snack on Teddy Grahams...and if you mix them in yogurt...mmmm.. good! I love lots of music, my favorites are probably from the 1980's...perhaps Ms. Garcia can clue you in to what this means! I once had the nickname "peaches," not because it is my favorite color, but because when people used to ask me how my day was, I would say "just peachy." Happy Blogging!
Hey my fine friends at Fitsmorris - I miss you all - I subbed for many of you when you were in 2nd grade.
My favorite color is yellow. My favorite snacks -- anything chocolate. I love all kinds of music - but mostly the 80's and the hair bands and country. My nicknames are Shaniqua and Smelly (an not because I smell but because it rhymes with Shelly). Give Azul a big hug and smooch from me - and have a TERRIFIC week with the best teacher in the world.
My favorite color is turquoise blue because it makes me happy to see it. One of my favorite snack foods are roasted cashews. I like many types of music; jazz, classical, rock, alt. country. My nick-name is 'LB'.
This blog is cool!
My favorite color is blue because it reminds me of the ocean. One of my many favorite snacks is Crunchy potatoe chips. My favorite artisit is Sara McLachlan. On of my nicknames is midge. Hey 4th. graders keep up the good work, my sister (renee) thinks you'll are great!
My favorite color is Purple. My favorite snack food is carrots with ranch dressing. I like all kinds of different music. My nickname is Squishy.
My favorite colors are green and blue. My favorite foods are cheeseburgers, steak and ribs. I like to listen to lots of types of music.
Post a Comment