Show off your writing skills!
Creativity HIGHly encouraged...







- Use showing words to describe our photographs
- Set the scene and report the action
- Take your reader with you...
- What do you hear, smell, touch, taste, and envision?
$100 words needed!

12 comments:
The Devil Ruler
one dark stormy night the trees were burnt by a wild fire surrounded Jake. Then in the center of the flame ring poped out a devil with big black eyes bellowed " Some utter day you shall be mine!" Then Jake fell through a darkened hole full of terror and little 4 grade screams. When Jake looked up there was a strange pure white with holes like the devil ruler with black draped sleevs flying down.
THE SPIDER QUEEN I`m hiding behind a bush right now but... I see ove 10,000 monsters gathering up to heir Spider Queen. It looks as if the Queen is choosing somone to eat for the week.Somones coming! OH NO! It seems as if the Spider Queen has chosen me! AHHHH! GLURK! THE CREEPY CLOWN
I`m walking on the streets. Alone. In the dark. Allof a sudden I smell... "Sniff Sniff." "EW! I smell rotten tomatos,onions, and garlic and rotten giant fingers!" "BLEH!" a smelly clown jumped out of the bushes. "AHHHHHH!!!" "BLEH!" It chased me for miles. I stopped and fell to the ground. I shivered when the clown said :"RRRRRRRR! Hi want a hotdog?
Haley and Elijah: Both of you have taken a simple photograph and showed us with fantastic word choice, what you envision could be happening. For example, "bellowed" "black draped sleeves" and "I smell rotten tomatoes, onions, and garlic and rotten giant fingers!"
Well done writers!
I see a monster looking at me . I hear foot steps from the evil .I taste gewy slim slimy slim to.I feel like I am touching slim and felt like I was diging in a nose.I smelt sweat that I was thinking was comeing from the clown.
One stormy cold night the strangest clown poped out and scared little kids on Halloween. Then the clown heared a ninja coming and the clown almost got hert that night. The next day the ninja came back but with slim and goo and then the ninja's master, GOTHIC GIRL came in with slim and goo too but she had red slim and goo and the ninja had brown slim and goo. The trees where red and brown, the houses where also red and brown. You can see the them in houses putting red and brown all over every thing and on the people.
TO BE CONTINUED...
One stormy night V from vendedom was haunting people.All the sudden a clown jumped out of my bed.don't hurt me i said terrified in a screaming voice.lets go said v your on sweaty clown now one calls me sweaty . v growled in a mad way im going to hurt you said v.the clown was runing at v.v ran to they both tackled eachother.Iwas on my bed watching them fight.v grabed the clown and threw the clown in to the wall and v said goodridents.
''LOTS OF WEIRD THINGS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING''
ONE cold rainy day there was a dark sky and there was thunder as loud as a elephant... there was no one at a empty house when a family moved in.That day the people left their ten year old daghter at the old freaky and kreaky house. The girl thought there was something freaky about that old cracked up house. The girl also felt a precense of a ghost named scream. Scream had a horrible face. It was a long white grin like face. Guess what night it was hollowween.The girl said ''I do not like hallowween its like yhe scareiest night of the year! And the girl was really was kindA scared. She was a elemantrary school.Then she saw scream and she freaked out and said holey moly muska fugoly.
My firstclass picture are with the clown,Mrs.Garcia,and Amand, in seventh grade. I can smell the clowns sweat.The sweat smells like rottan tomatos,oions garlic,and rottan gaint fingers.That smells so bad it could make an oion cry!My seconed class picture is when we hade a parade on Halloween day.The sound of children screaming is louder than whistles blowing my ears out or a clown scratching a chalk bord with his sharp nails.Those are my two pictures.
What I see is the clown,goth girl, and Amanda. The clown smelt like sweat.The clown smelt so bad that it chould make a oion cry!In the othor picher I seen Amanda and her uncul.Amanda was out side doing the foot-ball tose.On the other pichier I seen Camran drest in his costoom.I seen my self drest as Gabryela from Hight-school miusicle.I was in the back ground of the picher.I was on the play grownd.That is the things that I seen on the picher.
One of the photos/pictures was stinky. I know this because i was in the mask! It felt like hard bricks stuck in my forehead. The color of the mask I wore was red and it was black and shiny and too big!
Hi Mrs.Garcia it's Jenna, and yes that is how you spell Mia. I just love your class blog it's so cool. yesterday I went to my grandma's house and we had a early Christmas party and got early Christmas presents. Every year we draw peoples names in our family and we have to get presents for them and I was opening the present from my cusin and it was a hat (you know those hats that are snow boarding hat that are acually winer hats but they have a bill.)So anyways are you having a great break or do you have to still go to the school and geting ready for us to come back?????????????????????????
Post a Comment