


- What kind of $100 words are you using in your polished letter to President Obama?
- How is your character "coming to life" (thanks to our character map) in your fiction story? What's your writing plan for tomorrow?
- How are you showing that you are PROUD of YOU and all you DO, with your personal flag? What was the interview process like for you? Explain.
- What kind of problems have you come across in your learning today?

27 comments:
When I make my personal flag I feel happy all over inside. Also I feel really happy for Barack Obama to be your 44th president!
Some of the $100 words I have in my letter to Presedent Borack Obama is "Excited", "wondereing" and "president".
OK fourth graders, what do you have to say? I will be responding to each and every comment. So let the rappin' begin!
Remember "a tisket, a tasket..."
Rock-n-roll!
1.I'm using sworn, and United We Stand.
2.Well my story is going great and my characters' name is Jackie Marie.Also Jackie is going to meet a baby saber tooth cat.Also my charater is coming to life by me helping you see Jackie.
3.I show pride of my culture the
Mexican Roots.
4.My problems today were writing my Obama letter.
#1 The $100 words I used in the letter to President Obama was nervous, and afford.
#2 Actully I am done with my story I am typing it up but it is about a boy named Steve who goes to an island called: Undead Island.
#3What I am showinfg on my flag that shows that I am proud of myself is my favorite animals, foods, and my birthday patry because they are mine and my birthday patry is all about me.
#4 I have came across problems like 2,000-665 I think it was and other problems that were in the thousands.
1.Some of my $100 words in President Borack Obama are "Inauguration" "Enviorment"
"Nervous".
2.My fiction story is coming great and my writing plan for tomorrow is to work on my story more.
3. My personal flag is showing pride and how I am proud of myself.It shows I'm proud of myself because it shows my favorite animals,foods,colors,hoidays,books,movies its all about me and pride.
4.Some problems I have had were spellig, not a lot of details and a little trouble with focusing on work.
The 100 dollar words in my Barack Obama lettter are preecious, beautiful, and even satisfied! I just got finished with my second ruffed draft on the story map.I am going to rebise and edit tommorow! My charecter is coming to life realy well.The interveiw process was great because I realy talked in a clear voice when I got aked a questin. I am proud that I showed pride not only on my flag but in myself! I have came across a problem about my reading time because I got confused of what to do but soon I got the hang of it. Thanks to Mrs. Garcia and every thing she's done for me!!!
1}some $100 words I used is wondering,amazing,and unpredictable.
2}My charter is"coming to life" by the jucie words,the great discriteve details.I hope that my reader can paint a picture in there heads.
3}I am showing I have pride in my self by putting the Greek,French,and Irish flag on my flag.
Erika: What was your flag interview process like? Also, what kind of problems did you come across in your learning today?
Haley,
I am wondering about some problems that come up for you in reading or writing. Also, what can I help you with or do you have any strategies that help you while trying to accomplish a task?
Natalie,
What was the flag interview like for you? How does your flag show your Mexican culture?
I do love that you shared having problems writing the letter to our President. It helps me know that we may need to review the process in a different way. So, thanks!
Brooke,
I can't wait to hear how you will go about working on your fiction story some more. Are you still writing your rough draft or are you in the editing stage?
Please let me know how I can help.
Also, thanks for saying you had a problem focusing on work. I have trouble focusing sometimes too! I have some terrific "get'back'on'track" techniques that I can show you.
By the way, is this your first time to comment on a blog?
Welcome to our blogging world!
Angel--
It's great to hear about the $100 words you have been using in your letter to our President. I am a huge fan of the words: satisfied and precious.
I would love to sit with you and talk about your revising process. How have you changed your letter? Are you planning on taking out information or adding some key details?
Thanks too for sharing about what kind of problem you came across in reading. You are terrific at letting me know "the scoop" and I cherish that trait in you!
Chessa-
I can hardly wait to read your story and let the picture unfold in my head. Juicy words and dynamite details are definitely the way to guide your reader along.
What did you most enjoy about the flag interview process? I must say, I enjoyed hearing the well thought out questions you asked Elijah when you interviewed him.
Let us know about problems you have come across in your learning today or recently. Why? This helps us, as a whole class, be open to sharing ideas, problems and possible solutions. Thanks!
1.Some of my $100 words are Inauguration,Enviorment,Millons,
Nervus.
2.My fiction story is coming to life and my writing plan for tomorrow is to work on my story.
3.My personal pride flag show pride and how i'm proud of myself. It shows i'm proud of myself because it has my favorite animals,food,colors,books,movie,
holidays its all about me and pride. The interview process was great because one of my friends did the interview with me by writing it down well I talked.
4.Some problems I have come acroos were spelling not to many details and a little trubel focusing on my work.
Oh, haha! I thought you ment a problem like... well, I did not know you ment a problem like a situation like someone getting in a fight. I thought you ment a story problem or a addition problem! But no I did not have a problem a few days ago or today. =]
I am back to finish my blog update3}The interview was a wonderful idea Mrs.Garcia.Elijah was a great help.
4}My letter to Mr.Presidant/Barack Obama and my construced responce for on top of the world.
The process was kind of hard to answer the q's.I show pride by having Deigo having the vision of how to be kind and that shows thaT shows pride of my mexican culture
1. I think president obama is grand intelligent leader superior amazing magnificent great we stand united the president is delightful.
2. My character is comming to liife by me adding descriptive words like pursued and sillohette. My writing plan for tommorrow is write a story that nobody has ever created.
3. The interview for my flag was hard because Chessa my partner asked me some hard questions like "Why is your flag so small?"
4. My problem in learning today was that I couldn't get motivated. But then I did by sprinting to the big tree and back.
1 My 100$ words are situation,and compashidint.2 My charecter is coming to lifea real person but the places he goes to are fake. 3How my flag is going it was hard to rember because evry one did it befor me. 4 I forgot to take my homework so i had to come in for reces.
1.For my $100 dollar word is
Globel Warming.
2.I think I am gonig to write about Edward (is my charter) and he is going to be saving a dog and a little girl.
3.I think the interview went well because I didn't messup and neather did Haley. What shows me that I am proud of me on my flag is my name because I want everybody to see my name and I want my name to standout.
4.I have learning problems in reading groups because some of the questions are confusing in reading packets.
Some of the $100 words I have in my letter to Brock Obama is elextricty,exsited and wondereing.
My story is about a girl named Sky and she likes to go on adventurs all of the time.She went on one adventurs and it is callde danger eye
One thing I am prowed of is my pride flag because it showes in me.Onothere thing I am prowed of is my math master trophy because it is one of my trophys and rewords that I have one in my life.
One of my problems that I have is that I am not vary good at math and it is some times hared to undestand some of the questions in math.
Elijah,
I like that you shared your strategy for getting motivated. It's great that releasing energy actually helps GIVE us energy!
Chessa's question was challenging because it made you think deeper about how you created your flag. Chessa sould make a super school reporter I think.
Also, I am sure you will write a story that hasn't been created yet; your the man!
Cameron,
I can hardly wait to read your letter to Pres. Obama and find out how you used the word "situation."
Missing recess is no fun, believe me I know! Thanks for sharing the problem of not finishing homework. I am wondering if you havd any problems that seemed to get in the way of your learning.
What is your writing plan for tomorrow? Do you have a title for your story? Have you revised it yet?
Amanda,
How does Edward save the little girl? What is the dogs name? Are you close to finishing your rough draft yet?
Thanks for sharing your personal flag interview. Please keep in mind "mess ups" are OK, because that's how we learn.
Finally, I am glad you shared the problem of not understanding some of the questions in our reading packets. Why? Well now I know how I can better help you to help yourself. It's all about cracking the code. Just think of our code-breaking helper hats!
1- I used shuffled in my letter to Barack Obama, and glanced.
2- My character's name is Nicholas. He thinks about bowling on his days off from playing football with Broncos. He likes to swim at the YMCA and the Atlantic Oceam.
3- How I showed pride is when I walk with my head up. My flag shows pride because it shows my family, and the dragon symbol because it shows my Mexican culture and where I come from.
4- Some problems I had was subtracting and division.
Some of the 100 dollar words I have in obama letter is excited, awesome, zoomed.
Post a Comment