Skills: What kind of CODE Breaking skills are you discovering?
Etc...
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
1. What I know about breaking codes is, I underline and circle key words. I also look for main key words that will help me answer the questions. 2. I show examples by using key things like coding the text. Some code breaking skills I discovered were finding numbers and phrases.
How to break it down is to break numbers down For example, if I had a problem that was 28-19 then I would break the 19 down by turning it into a 5 so 28-5=23 then I would use the left over of the 19 which would be 14 so 23-14=9 so the answer would be 9.
1.Some of the code breaking skills are coding the text with diffrent colors.This helps because some people have a hard time understanding the text. 2.Organize my writing by doing a web, butterfly, fishbone, storybored or a E-chart. This helps by understanding what to write. 3.We can draw out some of our problems in math for some of the code braking skills. For ex. in stead of useing a number-line you can use a picture or instead of useing a picture you can use a time-line.
1. I would break the problem down. A problem is like 301 = 209. Rounding a number for example, like 78 = 80 or 100. 722 = 700 + 20. That's breaking it down. A word web E-chart fishbone story board, butterfly graphic or a number line helps you break the writing problem down in your head.
What i know about breaking it doen is how to take the hundreds or the tens and add or sub.them first. Then add or sub. the last one or two numbers. For example,862=800+62 and another example is 654-235 600- 200=400 54-35=19 then 400+19=419.
1. How I break it down is if a 3 digit number has a number to work with I break it down by putting it with 0s or 5s because they are easyer to work with. 2. How I also break it down is by rounding the numbers. For example , 1 2 3 4 is telling me to go down and 5 6 7 8 9 is telling me to go up. 3. How I would break it down is by making the number even simpler. For example, 392 how I would make that simpler is by rounding it up to 400.
What you have to do is if you have 81 you just move it up to 85 to make it easyer to do.For example:8+5=13 that was easy and you just have to do it in your head.when you work with easyer nubers like 0,5, and 1.you must go for the easyer numbers to work with when you add them up then you can go on to the bigger numbers like 10,or20.When you get there you will understand how to do the bigger numbers like 300,400,500,and 900.Thats when the fun begains or when the fun ends.When you get in the fifth or the sixth grade you have to do division code breaking.Also when you code break you have to think of your own and not cheat.
What I know about breaking it down is that you underline or circle important things, main idea of a paragraph, sentence, or story. You can also underline or circle details of the main idea. I am discovering that code breaking really helps me. It help me because, lets say there is a problem. Code breaking will help me solve it.
1.700+22=722 100+600+22=722 so how to break somthing is break the numbers up to smaller piecies. 2.YOU have to break it up to help you figure it out easier. 3. When you count money you can break it down. For example, 5.00 can be broken up into 5 $1.00 bills. Twenty-five cents can be broken down into 2 dimes and a nickle.
eBreaking things down means for example 722=700+22= 722,722-123=600,19+5+14=38.Also if you need to add up 839 to 990 just do 900+800=1700 30+90=120 9+0=9 so 839+990=1,829
I know when you break it down you have to under line key words.For example,in math I under lined "most likley" I also under line numbers like 40 and 20.
Some code breaking skills I have discovered is how to find the most imprtant words.For instance,In writing-Qwick Writes I under line the words like "describe,pretend ect."In math Iunder line words like..."each and altogether."In reading I under line in different colors the main idea,the main character,and the problem.There are many ways to code break!
1. What I'm discovering in code breaking is that I'm finding the answers I need to get a good grade.2. For example, on my math YPP I got 26 out of 30 which is 87 percent.3. What I did since I didn'thave a pen I underlined the numbers and words that I needed to get my awesome grade.4. Also, in reading for a question we highlight what we think the answer is and that has gotton us c+,b-,b+,a-, and a's on our tests.
HOW I WOULD BREAKE SOMTHING DOWN IS... 1.Example 552 you could breake it down by 500 50 2. 2. Example 222 you could break it down to 200 20 2. You can also break down chuncks of words for reading. Example: MISSISSIPPI you can break it down by MISS I SSI PPI.
14 comments:
1. What I know about breaking codes is, I underline and circle key words. I also look for main key words that will help me answer the questions.
2. I show examples by using key things like coding the text. Some code breaking skills I discovered were finding numbers and phrases.
How to break it down is to break numbers down For example, if I had a problem that was 28-19 then I would break the 19 down by turning it into a 5 so 28-5=23 then I would use the left over of the 19 which would be 14 so 23-14=9 so the answer would be 9.
1.Some of the code breaking skills are coding the text with diffrent colors.This helps because some people have a hard time understanding the text.
2.Organize my writing by doing a web, butterfly, fishbone, storybored or a E-chart.
This helps by understanding what to write.
3.We can draw out some of our problems in math for some of the code braking skills. For ex. in stead of useing a number-line you can use a picture or instead of useing a picture you can use a time-line.
1. I would break the problem down. A problem is like 301 = 209. Rounding a number for example, like 78 = 80 or 100.
722 = 700 + 20. That's breaking it down.
A word web E-chart fishbone story board, butterfly graphic or a number line helps you break the writing problem down in your head.
What i know about breaking it doen is how to take the hundreds or the tens and add or sub.them first.
Then add or sub. the last one or two numbers.
For example,862=800+62
and another example is 654-235 600-
200=400 54-35=19 then 400+19=419.
1. How I break it down is if a 3 digit number has a number to work with I break it down by putting it with 0s or 5s because they are easyer to work with.
2. How I also break it down is by rounding the numbers. For example , 1 2 3 4 is telling me to go down and 5 6 7 8 9 is telling me to go up.
3. How I would break it down is by making the number even simpler. For example, 392 how I would make that simpler is by rounding it up to 400.
What you have to do is if you have 81 you just move it up to 85 to make it easyer to do.For example:8+5=13 that was easy and you just have to do it in your head.when you work with easyer nubers like 0,5, and 1.you must go for the easyer numbers to work with when you add them up then you can go on to the bigger numbers like 10,or20.When you get there you will understand how to do the bigger numbers like 300,400,500,and 900.Thats when the fun begains or when the fun ends.When you get in the fifth or the sixth grade you have to do division code breaking.Also when you code break you have to think of your own and not cheat.
you are the coolist person mrs garcia
What I know about breaking it down is that you underline or circle important things, main idea of a paragraph, sentence, or story.
You can also underline or circle details of the main idea.
I am discovering that code breaking really helps me. It help me because, lets say there is a problem. Code breaking will help me solve it.
1.700+22=722
100+600+22=722 so how to break somthing is break the numbers up to smaller piecies.
2.YOU have to break it up to help you figure it out easier.
3. When you count money you can break it down. For example, 5.00 can be broken up into 5 $1.00 bills. Twenty-five cents can be broken down into 2 dimes and a nickle.
eBreaking things down means for example 722=700+22= 722,722-123=600,19+5+14=38.Also if you need to add up 839 to 990 just do 900+800=1700 30+90=120 9+0=9 so 839+990=1,829
I know when you break it down you have to under line key words.For example,in math I under lined "most likley" I also under line numbers like 40 and 20.
Some code breaking skills I have discovered is how to find the most imprtant words.For instance,In writing-Qwick Writes I under line the words like "describe,pretend ect."In math Iunder line words like..."each and altogether."In reading I under line in different colors the main idea,the main character,and the problem.There are many ways to code break!
1. What I'm discovering in code breaking is that I'm finding the answers I need to get a good grade.2. For example, on my math YPP I got 26 out of 30 which is 87 percent.3. What I did since I didn'thave a pen I underlined the numbers and words that I needed to get my awesome grade.4. Also, in reading for a question we highlight what we think the answer is and that has gotton us c+,b-,b+,a-, and a's on our tests.
HOW I WOULD BREAKE SOMTHING DOWN
IS...
1.Example 552 you could breake it down by 500 50 2.
2. Example 222 you could break it down to 200 20 2.
You can also break down chuncks of words for reading.
Example: MISSISSIPPI
you can break it down by
MISS I SSI PPI.
Post a Comment