1. How I put my best foot forword is... I say "I like you but I don't like it when you say mean thing to my friend." For example, when so and so got all mad at someone and they are probably don't want to play with them. 2. Another reason is I used all my time and I check my work about 4 times. For example, I did not understand 2 or 3 questions so I tried to fill in a bubble and then I went back and I and I changed the answer.
How I put my best foot forward in CSAP was that I took my time and I unliminated my answers. Also, I checked over my work to see if I got any answers wrong. Next,I focosed and stayed on task.Last but not least, I am realy starting to work even harder than usawal.I think I TRIUMPH by checking my work over to find out if I messed up or did a problem wrong. That is how I put my best foot forward!
How I am puting my best foot forward, is I am underlining important wordsin the text, and i am using C.S.I.Q also K.I.S.(Complete Sentece In Question) (Keep It Simple)
How i put my best foot forward in csap was I underlined important words on my csap test and in other work to.Another reason I put my best foot forward is I tryed to use all my time in csap.Also, I took words out i did not need we all ROCKED CSAP.Csap was awsome and we rocked it.
How I put my best foot forword was by eliminating words dering rocking Csap.Another reson is that once I did not use all of my time and I used all of my time today.Also,I underlined important words ,for Example,not,the same.Csap is easy becuse we ROCK CSAP.
I put my best foot forward on CSAP beacause I tried my best and I underlined immportant words and showed my work on Math CSAP. Another way I put my best foot forward is I worked hard during seatwork time.
The first way I put my best foot forward by not yelling atany one and helping my class mates.Another way I put my best foot forward by doing my best in CSAP by using my whole time during CSAP.
Every single one of you rocked it these last few weeks. I hope you are very, very proud! You stepped up and also put your best foot forward. WE triumphed! Congrats 4th graders~~~
I put my best foot forward today by listening to directions.I also put my best foot forward by not yelling at any one and helping my classmates with work that I had finished.
12 comments:
How I put my best foot forward that I am doing good in CSAP .Also I am doing good on my grade.
1. How I put my best foot forword is... I say "I like you but I don't like it when you say mean thing to my friend." For example, when so and so got all mad at someone and they
are probably don't want to play with them.
2. Another reason is I used all my time and I check my work about 4 times. For example, I did not understand 2 or 3 questions so I tried to fill in a bubble and then I went back and I and I changed the answer.
How I put my best foot forward in CSAP was that I took my time and I unliminated my answers. Also, I checked over my work to see if I got any answers wrong. Next,I focosed and stayed on task.Last but not least, I am realy starting to work even harder than usawal.I think I TRIUMPH by checking my work over to find out if I messed up or did a problem wrong. That is how I put my best foot forward!
How I am puting my best foot forward, is I am underlining important wordsin the text, and i am using C.S.I.Q also K.I.S.(Complete Sentece In Question) (Keep It Simple)
Love, Rockstar Haley
How i put my best foot forward in csap was I underlined important words on my csap test and in other work to.Another reason I put my best foot forward is I tryed to use all my time in csap.Also, I took words out i did not need we all ROCKED CSAP.Csap was awsome and we rocked it.
How I put my best foot forword was by eliminating words dering rocking Csap.Another reson is that once I did not use all of my time and I used all of my time today.Also,I underlined important words ,for Example,not,the same.Csap is easy becuse we ROCK CSAP.
I put my best foot forward on CSAP beacause I tried my best and I underlined immportant words and showed my work on Math CSAP. Another way I put my best foot forward is I worked hard during seatwork time.
The first way I put my best foot forward by not yelling atany one and helping my class mates.Another way I put my best foot forward by doing my best in CSAP by using my whole time during CSAP.
How I would put my best foot forward is
1. checking my work more than one time. I usually check only one time.
2. I would also put my best foot forward by respecting other classmates.
from eli
1.How i poot my best foot forward is i keep my had up hight and I was nice to every body this whole week!!!
Every single one of you rocked it these last few weeks. I hope you are very, very proud! You stepped up and also put your best foot forward. WE triumphed! Congrats 4th graders~~~
I put my best foot forward today by listening to directions.I also put my best foot forward by not yelling at any one and helping my classmates with work that I had finished.
Post a Comment