
- Has your magazine improved since last week? HOW?
- Which mistakes or problems have you learned the most from during your magazine making process?
- In your opinion, why should fourth graders create their own mag?
Are you finished? How would you grade yourself on your final published magazine? WHY????

11 comments:
1.) Yes. It has improved since last week because I finished my invitation on publisher and I'm going to make my reference page.
2.) My problems are that I need to think of what I am going to do next because when I finish something I'm always stuck trying to find something new to do.
3.) Fourth graders should do magazines because we could learn more about each other.
1) My magazine, Teaching Time has improved beacuse I finish my article.
2) I have learned that you need to take your time and not rush.Make it look nice and make it stand out!
3) 4th graders should create a magazine because you can be creative and expresing your self.
4) Yes I have finished.I would give my self a 3 because it has to much color but it still looks neat.
1) my magazine has improved a lot. How my magazine improved is by improving my cover. My cover is colorful and is very eye catching. I am proud of that.
2) there is so much to do and at that point there is so little time. So what I do in that much time is I rush. I don't like to rush my work.
3) Why I think that magazines should be created in fourth grade next year is because it is a big grade in writing and reading. Also it lets the fourth graders show what they like. It also lets them show their creativity.For example, I liked video games so I showed my creativity by making a magazine. It also would be unfair to the fourth graders next year. For example we fifth graders got to do it last year so why can't the third graders who are now fourth graders do the magazine this year?
4) I am finished with my magazine and I have one comment by natalie on my pull-out poster. I would give myself a 4 because I redid my magazine (thanks to ms. garcia). Why I would give myself that grade is because it has a lot of color and everybody in my classroom likes it.
1. My magazine has improved because I have finished my cover and I finished my Table of Contents.
2. I have learned that I have messed up on some things like my Advertisment.
3.I think the Fourth Graders should have a magazine because we learn how to become better thinkers.We also exprese our personality.
4.I am finished with my magazine.
I would my give my self a 3 because I think it has just a little bit of too much color.
(1)My magizine has improoved by I got alot more done then last week because i was more foist this week then the last week.
(2)One problem that i had was my graph and spelling because my gaph was relly hard to dezine on the compeuter and I am not really good at spelling.
(3) 4th graders should do this project next year because if you relly like somthing you can lurn more about that subject.
4.) Next years mag is going to be about my fav music (rap) bacause I love rap.I could probably sing with every rap song becuase I love to sing and I listen to the radio all the time.That is what next years mag is going to be about
1. My magazien has improved because I started to use publisher.
2. I have made one mistake on one of my articles becuase I did not put five paragraphs in it.
3.I think fourth graders should create there ownmagazien becuaser they should express what they like.
1.Yes because I have finnaly finished my ad and chwecked for mastakes.Also, I have a rough draftof my comics so that I know what comic to do.
2.When I was working on my ad I didint check my spelling .I went over with pen then had to use white out because I messed up.
3.I think that it shows what type of celeb or even sport you like.Also, it is edgacating.For example, it helps you stay on topic.
4.I am finished and I would give myself an A because I worked realy had added lots of importent details and did not use to much color. I even opened my mind up on the topic and not write about bears insted of celeberties.
1. yes my magazine has improved becuse I finished my cover and back page.
2. I made a cover and thought I was done .
3. The reason forth graders should create their own magazine is becuse it could help them learn.
4. yes i am finished and i would give my self a 4 becuseI got most of my work done almost in one day.
1} YES because I got done with my servey graph and my pullout poster and I finished my ad.
2)I lirnd not to rush then your mag gets slopy if you ruch
3)It shows what the kids love and waht they exspereance in there life.
4) I give my self a 3 because I now that I could make It better.
#1 Yes, because I have noticed that I needed to change my Table of Contents, and now it is better!
#2 I have noticed my Table of Contents, my Article, and my Pull out Poster.
#3 Because it is fun also because it is fun to have memories from the past.
Post a Comment