1. I am most proud of getting done with my Survey, Graph, and my About the Author. I also tried to use Publisher. 2. The most challenging thing in my magazine is my survey and my graph for my survey. 3. I want to add a word search and a cross word puzzle. 4. Next year my magazine is going to be about teaching because when I grow up I want to teach a 6 grade class. Do you know why I want to teach a 6 grade class? I want to teach a 6 grade class because I want to be a teacher just like Ms.Garcia!
1.I am proud of my article on dog ages. I am also proud of my ad and my graph. I am proud of these things becuase I worked hard on them and made them great. 2.The most challenging thing was my graph. This was challenging because It took a little time to think about how I would lay it out. 3.I want to add more extras to get a better grade. 4.Next years magazine will be about art or dancing.
1.)I am most proud of my Table of Contents, my Maze, and my article because I took my time on them. 2.)The most challenging thing so far in my magazine is the my article becuase I had to think of what my article was going to be about and how it was going to be lay it out. 3.)I want to add some more mazes about thousands of turtles and what they do under water and what they eat and how they lay eggs. 4.) What I want for next year my magazine will be about Rap Music because I love Rap Music!
As of today, I am most proud of my feature article which turned out to be a bat story I started 3 years ago and am in the process of completing (finally).
The most challenging part of making my magazine has been finding the time to complete sections. I am having to work on it on weekends and during lunch time. That's OK though b/c it's going to rock!
I am truly excited to finish my pull-out poster. I drew half of a bat's body on the first page and can hardly wait to see what I create on the full page!
7 comments:
1) I am proud of finishing my cove, Table of Contents, and finishing my comics.
2) I think the most challenging part was my article.
3) The addditional parts were my comics, pull out poster, and author's page.
4) Next year's magazine it will probably be about books and famouse authors.
p.s. I think making magazines are awesome!
1. I am most proud of getting done with my Survey, Graph, and my About the Author. I also tried to use Publisher.
2. The most challenging thing in my magazine is my survey and my graph for my survey.
3. I want to add a word search and a cross word puzzle.
4. Next year my magazine is going to be about teaching because when I grow up I want to teach a 6 grade class. Do you know why I want to teach a 6 grade class? I want to teach a 6 grade class because I want to be a teacher just like Ms.Garcia!
1) The 3 parts of my magazine are my ad, my survey/graph,and my About the Author because they are so colorful!
2) I would have to say that that the most challenging part of my magazine is my article.( I am still working on it)!
3)I want to add a pull out graph and a maze that goes along with the theme of my magazine!
4) If we do a magazine in 5th grade it will be about WWE superstars. For example,The Under taker and The Big Show.
1.I am proud of my article on dog ages. I am also proud of my ad and my graph. I am proud of these things becuase I worked hard on them and made them great.
2.The most challenging thing was my graph. This was challenging because It took a little time to think about how I would lay it out.
3.I want to add more extras to get a better grade.
4.Next years magazine will be about art or dancing.
1)I almost got every single thing finished. I had done a lot of work each day. I'm proud of my work.
2) My most hardested challenge was my graph.
3) I'm going to add my pull out poster. My pull out poster is going to be a football player tackling another football player.
4) Next year's magazine is going to be about art.
1.)I am most proud of my Table of Contents, my Maze, and my article because I took my time on them.
2.)The most challenging thing so far in my magazine is the my article becuase I had to think of what my article was going to be about and how it was going to be lay it out.
3.)I want to add some more mazes about thousands of turtles and what they do under water and what they eat and how they lay eggs.
4.) What I want for next year my magazine will be about Rap Music because I love Rap Music!
As of today, I am most proud of my feature article which turned out to be a bat story I started 3 years ago and am in the process of completing (finally).
The most challenging part of making my magazine has been finding the time to complete sections. I am having to work on it on weekends and during lunch time. That's OK though b/c it's going to rock!
I am truly excited to finish my pull-out poster. I drew half of a bat's body on the first page and can hardly wait to see what I create on the full page!
Post a Comment