24 July, 2009

azul and luna on the run in the sun

Azul and Luna Garcia running freely on the beach in Oregon.  What a sweet sight, right?


3 comments:

Ms. Garcia said...

Hi to all still checking in to our class blog!

This picture of Azul and Luna was taken a few weeks ago when we went on our road trip to Portland OR, the Oregon coast and the coast of California. We saw fun friends and amazing sights along the way.

Can't wait to heat more details about your summer days. Take care and keep enjoying your lazy summer days!

Amanda said...

Hi Ms.Garcia, its Amanda agian. How r u? Well my summer has been going good but im really sad because im not going to come next year :( (i think i already told u) but when i have a day off and see if u guys do or not then i can come in maybe if im aloud to.

I was wondering if u r going to bring in azul in next year? if u r tell him im going to miss him ALOT. :( *tear falls on computer*

Well I got to go hope u have fun next year:)
Ill miss u
*cry cry*

Ms. Garcia said...

Amanda!!! That is probably one of the saddest blogs I've ever read;-((

I told Azul that you missed him and he said to tell you "Gooood luck & don't forget to wag your tail a lot and eat lots of cheese (like me)!"

Stay in touch sweetie!