Hi Ms. Garcia! I am so exited for school!! Remember Mrs.Smith? Well my teacher is her cousin!! =) I miss you all and I hope I can visit some time. But my summer was ok this week. I went to Water World with my oldest brother and his friend, and my little brother Beau. But I only got to go on three rides. =( Well got to go now. Write you later!!
Haley, It's so great to hear from you! I bet you are going to love 5th grade. What is your new teacher's name? How many students are in your class? We have 24 students so far.
Well we missed your sweet smile today. Keep being sweet and smart and funny! Love, Ms. Garcia
My teacher's name is Ms. Casper. I think that I have 20 kids in my class. But remember Samantha? She used to go to Fitzmorris. When she changed schools then appearently she changed to Campbell. I had to do so much work. But as we are there more days and weeks then we have much more work. In fifth grade here then we have homework every day! It is easy so far. Well... what we had so far was only bringing 5-6 items to school that represents what we did this Summer. Today we only had to bring stamps to school if we did not bring them at Back to School Night. But I like this school so far. Is there new kids to Fitzmorris in your class? There is 2 new kids in my class. Me and a boy named Tige. Well I have to go clean my room now. Bye!
Haley-- Remember me telling you about my niece who has the same name as you (spelled Hayley)? Well she turned 16 today!! So it's great to be thinking about both the Ha(y)ley's in my life today!!
Our class looked at our blogs today on the Smartboard, and we got to see what you had to say. Everyone misses you! How cool that your teacher is named Ms. Casper, and that Samantha goes to your school.
We do have new students this year: 4 new fifth graders are in our class!
Aww! =) I miss all of you guys too! I hope Hayley has a wonderful birthday!! I will try to get on tomorrow to talk to you guys. Well, after school. Unless we get to go to the library and get on the computars, then if we can get on anything like this then I will get on! Write you later! See ya! love, Haley
Ms. Garcia, I love your webpage. I think it is an awesome idea, and I am glad to see you active in it's use. I will work this weekend on getting Stephaney set up with a account so she can keep up with the class!! Thank you!! Aimee
Aimee, What a super compliment! Thanks for keeping track of our class blog. It can truly be a fun way for parents to keep track of their child's writing and observations.
I'm looking forward to receiving responses from Stephaney from home. Thanks!
hey class youve been working so hard this week exspeshally in reading time im so proud and you are all getting along i hope you keep it up through out the year!i wish only good luck to you all with much love and care your freind and class mate Angeline
9 comments:
It has been terrific seeing you all this week at school! I can hardly wait for next week when school fun officially begins.
Have a super weekend!
Luv and laughter,
Ms. G
Hi Ms. Garcia! I am so exited for school!! Remember Mrs.Smith? Well my teacher is her cousin!! =) I miss you all and I hope I can visit some time. But my summer was ok this week. I went to Water World with my oldest brother and his friend, and my little brother Beau. But I only got to go on three rides. =( Well got to go now. Write you later!!
Love,
Haley
Haley,
It's so great to hear from you! I bet you are going to love 5th grade. What is your new teacher's name? How many students are in your class?
We have 24 students so far.
Well we missed your sweet smile today. Keep being sweet and smart and funny!
Love,
Ms. Garcia
My teacher's name is Ms. Casper. I think that I have 20 kids in my class. But remember Samantha? She used to go to Fitzmorris. When she changed schools then appearently she changed to Campbell. I had to do so much work. But as we are there more days and weeks then we have much more work. In fifth grade here then we have homework every day! It is easy so far. Well... what we had so far was only bringing 5-6 items to school that represents what we did this Summer. Today we only had to bring stamps to school if we did not bring them at Back to School Night. But I like this school so far. Is there new kids to Fitzmorris in your class? There is 2 new kids in my class. Me and a boy named Tige. Well I have to go clean my room now. Bye!
Haley-- Remember me telling you about my niece who has the same name as you (spelled Hayley)? Well she turned 16 today!! So it's great to be thinking about both the Ha(y)ley's in my life today!!
Our class looked at our blogs today on the Smartboard, and we got to see what you had to say. Everyone misses you! How cool that your teacher is named Ms. Casper, and that Samantha goes to your school.
We do have new students this year: 4 new fifth graders are in our class!
Take care,
Ms. G
Aww! =) I miss all of you guys too! I hope Hayley has a wonderful birthday!! I will try to get on tomorrow to talk to you guys. Well, after school. Unless we get to go to the library and get on the computars, then if we can get on anything like this then I will get on! Write you later! See ya!
love,
Haley
Ms. Garcia,
I love your webpage. I think it is an awesome idea, and I am glad to see you active in it's use. I will work this weekend on getting Stephaney set up with a account so she can keep up with the class!!
Thank you!!
Aimee
Aimee,
What a super compliment! Thanks for keeping track of our class blog. It can truly be a fun way for parents to keep track of their child's writing and observations.
I'm looking forward to receiving responses from Stephaney from home. Thanks!
hey class youve been working so hard this week exspeshally in reading time im so proud and you are all getting along i hope you keep it up through out the year!i wish only good luck to you all with much love and care your freind and class mate Angeline
Post a Comment