Hi Ms.Garcia, how are you doing? I want to tell you something and it kind of sad to me. But im not going to be coming back next year because my dad has moved up into brighton and I am going to be going to a different school up on 104th. But I am still going to look at the blog to see how it is and all that.
Well got to go (Im going to play gcube with erika.) your student Amanda.
I would love to stay at that school but now that im up hear it will take to long to get there it takes about 30 minutes to get down there. But I wish I could stay
3 comments:
Hi Ms.Garcia, how are you doing? I want to tell you something and it kind of sad to me. But im not going to be coming back next year because my dad has moved up into brighton and I am going to be going to a different school up on 104th. But I am still going to look at the blog to see how it is and all that.
Well got to go (Im going to play gcube with erika.)
your student Amanda.
Amanda, We are truly going to miss your sweet smile, terrific laugh, and curious mind in our class next year!!!
Best of luck to you in Brighton--- continue to shine brightly;-))
Please stay in touch!
I would love to stay at that school but now that im up hear it will take to long to get there it takes about 30 minutes to get down there. But I wish I could stay
Ur all like family!!!!!!
your student Amanda
Post a Comment