1.)Our class reviewed multiplacaiton facts. 2.)Learned how to get on the Blog sites. 3.)leared how to use the SMART BOARD. 4.)learned about Domo and his life and world. 5.) Learned about the timelinefor Social Studies. 6.)Did Stones in the River for Writitng.
1-We have learned how to use the numberline as a stratigy for subtraction. 2-We learned how to do higher level mutilpaction in our math packet. 3-We learned how to stick to our schuadal. 4-We learned the diffrence between BCE and CE. They are Before Common Era aned Common Era.
1- I have learned about the human body. 2- I have learned about Domo in class. 3-I have learned about bce and ce. 4- I have learned about when i am going to graduate and it is in 2017.
1-I learned my family history last night.2-I learned the difference between BCE and CE.3-BCE stands for before common era and CE stands for common era.4-We also reviewed our division.
This week I learned some of my famliy history. 1.I didn't know that my mom didn't her grandpa that made me sad. 2.Now I know that I'm German,Irish,French,Indian(Cheroket),and Mutt(?). This week we also reviewed divison and mutilpaction. This week we did 10 minute math I thought it was prety easy! I had fun this week!
1 What I learned this week was I reveiwed how to borrow when I am doing subtraction. 2 I learned how to get Mrs. Garcia's blog. 3 I learned what ce means and what bce means. 4 We learned how to use the smart board. 5 We learned how to get used to our schedule. Love, Janel
we did a 10 min math qis and we to go play kick ball we did beraks we did spelling wering and science and in social sudies I lernd ubot my famles hisder and I was a maes abot my flamles hisder.
I learned about BCE or BC and CE or AD. Also we learned about my family history. In reading im learning about The Three-Century Woman. In science im learning about human systemsand wether or not diet ads are going to work or not. In math we learned about multiplication and divison. We also learned about how many steps it is to 10,000 from a certain number. We also learned how to use the smart board. That is all i remember.
I learned what a atire was. And I learned more about my family history. I learned what BCE or BC means and what CE or AD means. I also have learned about The Three Centuy Woman in reading this week. We learned how to get from 8,055 to 10,000 step by step. We learned more about division. That's what I learned this week and more.
Megan, I'm so glad you recalled learning what "attire" means from our friend, DOMO. Emma, You are hilarious! I think we all are a sweet mutt mixture in someway... Natalie, Good to see that you mentioned the "ThreeCentury Woman" story. I found it interesting too. Desneiges, Thanks for mentioning your class's graduation from High School date, 2017.
Remember our class motto (thanks to Madison): "We are all on this ride together!"
1. This week I have learned about my family history that i never knew about. 2. Also, we have learned what bce , bc , and ce mean. 3. In math we are studying about adding and subtracting. 4. In social studys we are writing charecter traits about the book domo unpluged. 5.We learned how to work with smart bourd soft ware with Mrs. Gregerson.
1.I learned dividing easier and quicker 2.I also learned about execising is healthier for the body than muscle powder. 3.We found words in the dictionary easer and put it in our own words.
Hi mrs.Garcia! This week I lerned about bce bc ad ce and what they meant. Also about famliy history and about subtraction and multipacion.Also what attier meant. I also haved lerned about the three centery women. Also division on how to break down big numbers to groups of smaller numbers.Also I lerned about how many steps it takes to 10,000. BY!!!!!!
1. Read about Domo Unpluged and we write about it. 2. In math we reveiwed place value and Mrs. Worster helped. 3. In reading we did a reading packet. 4. In social studies we lerned about famliy history and I lerned what was A.C. 5. In since we are lerninng about fake adds and real adds.
OK a few reminders: Our blog is a learning zone. We all need to remember to leave our texting habits at the door. Let's be better about caps and end-points and full spelling of words. OK? OK thanks! Spell check with a friend or two before publishing to our blog. Grammar and spelling DO count!
One of my goals for fifth grade is that I will turn in all my homework in on time. I will accomplish this goal by doing my homework rigt when i get home. This fifth grade goal will help me in high school because it will help me be more responsible.For example I will right a sticky note every time that we have homework.That is my goal for fifth grade goal.
23 comments:
1- We have learned how to use or stay on track with our daily schedule.
2-We learned or reviewed some division strategies.
1.)Our class reviewed multiplacaiton facts.
2.)Learned how to get on the Blog sites.
3.)leared how to use the SMART BOARD.
4.)learned about Domo and his life and world.
5.) Learned about the timelinefor Social Studies.
6.)Did Stones in the River for Writitng.
1-We have learned how to use the numberline as a stratigy for subtraction.
2-We learned how to do higher level mutilpaction in our math packet.
3-We learned how to stick to our schuadal.
4-We learned the diffrence between BCE and CE. They are Before Common Era aned Common Era.
this week I learnedabout domo kun.also i learned about bc and ac ac is after christ bc is before christ.plus i learned about my family history.
1- I have learned about the human body.
2- I have learned about Domo in class.
3-I have learned about bce and ce.
4- I have learned about when i am going to graduate and it is in 2017.
1-I learned my family history last night.2-I learned the difference between BCE and CE.3-BCE stands for before common era and CE stands for common era.4-We also reviewed our division.
1- We have lirnd how to stay on track with our daily schedule.
2- we lurind some divishon - multiplecashon problems.
3- We are starting reading groops and starting to do packets in readong groops.
4- We are lerning how to take care of breakfeast with the cart.
5- We are lirning how to take care of lunch count and take care of our picthres by mooving our pictures over to the lunch place.
6- We are studing science,we are studing the human body too.
Oh i almost forgot i also read about Domo in class too.
This week I learned some of my famliy history.
1.I didn't know that my mom didn't her grandpa that made me sad.
2.Now I know that I'm German,Irish,French,Indian(Cheroket),and Mutt(?).
This week we also reviewed divison and mutilpaction.
This week we did 10 minute math I thought it was prety easy!
I had fun this week!
1.We reviewed the box methed to helps us figure out math promblems in our SAB packets.
2.In writitng we reviewed the character traits of DOMO UNPLUGGED!!
3.In reading we learned how to find words in the Dictionary and put the definitions on paper in our own words.
4.Also in writing we did Stones in the River.We got to write down where we we have lived and the important people in those places.
5.In science we are learning about the Human Body!Thursday for home work we had to find weight loss ads or body building ads.
Thanks for reading,
Chessa Govostis
1 What I learned this week was I reveiwed how to borrow when I am doing subtraction.
2 I learned how to get Mrs. Garcia's blog.
3 I learned what ce means and what bce means.
4 We learned how to use the smart board.
5 We learned how to get used to our schedule.
Love,
Janel
we did a 10 min math qis and we to go play kick ball we did beraks we did spelling wering and science and in social sudies I lernd ubot my famles hisder and I was a maes abot my flamles hisder.
I learned about BCE or BC and CE or AD. Also we learned about my family history. In reading im learning about The Three-Century Woman. In science im learning about human systemsand wether or not diet ads are going to work or not. In math we learned about multiplication and divison. We also learned about how many steps it is to 10,000 from a certain number. We also learned how to use the smart board. That is all i remember.
I learned what a atire was.
And I learned more about my family history.
I learned what BCE or BC means and what CE or AD means.
I also have learned about The Three Centuy Woman in reading this week.
We learned how to get from 8,055 to 10,000 step by step.
We learned more about division.
That's what I learned this week and more.
Megan, I'm so glad you recalled learning what "attire" means from our friend, DOMO.
Emma, You are hilarious! I think we all are a sweet mutt mixture in someway...
Natalie, Good to see that you mentioned the "ThreeCentury Woman" story. I found it interesting too.
Desneiges, Thanks for mentioning your class's graduation from High School date, 2017.
Remember our class motto (thanks to Madison): "We are all on this ride together!"
1. This week I have learned about my family history that i never knew about.
2. Also, we have learned what bce , bc , and ce mean.
3. In math we are studying about adding and subtracting.
4. In social studys we are writing charecter traits about the book domo unpluged.
5.We learned how to work with smart bourd soft ware with Mrs. Gregerson.
1.I learned dividing easier and
quicker
2.I also learned about execising is healthier for the body than muscle powder.
3.We found words in the dictionary easer and put it in our own words.
Hi mrs.Garcia! This week I lerned about bce bc ad ce and what they meant. Also about famliy history and about subtraction and multipacion.Also what attier meant. I also haved lerned about the three centery women. Also division on how to break down big numbers to groups of smaller numbers.Also I lerned about how many steps it takes to 10,000. BY!!!!!!
MADISON
We reveiwed devision.We're also learning about our family history.
What we learned this week was: We learnd family history,Homework hop & read n rap,finaly we learnd to do beter divisoin.
1. Read about Domo Unpluged and we write about it.
2. In math we reveiwed place value and Mrs. Worster helped.
3. In reading we did a reading packet.
4. In social studies we lerned about famliy history and I lerned what was A.C.
5. In since we are lerninng about fake adds and real adds.
OK a few reminders:
Our blog is a learning zone. We all need to remember to leave our texting habits at the door. Let's be better about caps and end-points and full spelling of words. OK? OK thanks!
Spell check with a friend or two before publishing to our blog. Grammar and spelling DO count!
Happy blogging 5th graders
One of my goals for fifth grade is that I will turn in all my homework in on time.
I will accomplish this goal by doing my homework rigt when i get home.
This fifth grade goal will help me in high school because it will help me be more responsible.For example I will right a sticky note every time that we have homework.That is my goal for fifth grade goal.
Post a Comment