25 August, 2009

Welcome Back!

5th grade is FAB

4 comments:

ANGEL SPARKLES said...

''oh yeah 5th grade is fab super duper and amazing so nice sweet cute and for the boys handsome'' you guys crack me up make my day shine and make me so amazed i want to cry i love you guys you rock and roll shine and your so kind i will miss you when we get in to middle school i will always cherish your love and you make me want to give you all and sqeezy group hug and for the new student ''SANDI WELCOM GIRL YOUR GOING TO OVE THIS SCHOOL''
WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND LAUGHS YOUR CLASS MATE ,ANGELINE SALDANA AND I LOVE YOU GUYS

Ms. Garcia said...

Angeline,

You are so kind to welcome Sandi to our school. Maybe you can help her with our blog too!

Rockstar Haley said...

Hi Mrs.Garcia.
how are you and your class? My new class is awesome! I am getting my report card on the 22nd I think. This year I am a part of Student Concil. I am the Vice Presedent. Write you later!!!

Ms. Garcia said...

Haley,
Thanks for checking into our Homework Hop too. I can see you being an incredible student council vice-president. You probably do an excellent job of keeping the president on her/his toes!
I'm involved with student council this year as well. It has been a blast.

I'm curious: Is this the most recent post that shows up on your computer? If so, you may want to "refresh" your options. Oh and you may need to do that to see our most recent website links on the HomeworkHop blog.

I'm sure you will have a superior report card since you are extremely bright and creative.
Keep us posted! The kids love seeing your responses on our blogs.