12 September, 2011

Go to DOGO

 Click on link OUR DOGOnews(to the left!)
 
Respond as per instructions, after we respond to one article together.



Materials needed:

  • Reading Notebook
  • pencil for response in notebook
  • typing fingers and keyboard for response on our 6th grade DOGO site


18 comments:

amory said...

I had an awesome expierience at dogo news with my classmate Kendra. I also hope other kids would know about this blog. It has taught me so much and hope it has to my classmate aswell.

Amaya said...

My experience responding to DOGO news went something like this: my buddy and I were doing really good responding and it was fun to get to see what my buddy thought about the article we read.
Also, I thought the article I read was really cool and interesting. I liked to see how they made the beach look like that. I really liked the pictures they were really pretty!

Tia said...

My exerience responding to DOGONews went something like this: The "primates Love Their ipads" story was very suprising. I learned that the younger primates liked it more than the older primates. I will go on DOGONews tonight after school.

Rick said...

My experince with Dogonews goes like this. Me and my partner thought that dogonews was a good website for kids. As for the stories were interesting like the ape with an ipad. Therefore Dogo news should be recomended.

kendra said...

My experince with my partner on DOGO news goes like this: working with my parnter was a blast, we both learned something, new and we both like DOGO news. As we looked thruogh files we fuond, something that we both liked and did a report on it. I hope we get to do another report on DOGO news with a partner again.

lallma Lilia said...

My experience responding to DOGONews was really great because I love to learn new things. I also like DOGO for the amazing stories I get to comment on. Therefore DOGONews a fun and exciting website for amazing stories.

Sean said...

I love all the storys there are so many!

braden said...

my expierience responding to DOGOnews went something like this: i liked my article about the talking white bird. and my partner. i thought we were good partners for dogo news.

zaley said...

I really injoyed DOGO! I injoyed that there was a article and video because, when I was reading the article some parts didnt make since to me but, when I watched the video it all made since. DOGO really helped me understand the story better!

Gordon said...

My experience with Dogo News was good because I think that the story about the bird with the green slippers was plum full of information. So I learned new things and practiced my comprehension and metacognition skills! I also thought it was interesting how if the bird didn't where the green slipper bandages it would die and that would be extremely sad!!! Over all my experience was awesome!

savanah said...

My expirenece with dogo news was good I thought it was fun to read about the animals I read about the baby spider monkey and the stuffed animals.The monkey was cute but it was sad how the monkeys mom left her.Our class read about 9,11 its very kind that all those firefighters helped save those peoples lives.But its also sad that alot of the firefighters are dieing because of diseases ,because of all the dust particles and glas and chemichals that they breathed.I LOVE DOGO NEWS!!!!

Marisa said...

My expirence with dogo news was hard at first because i couldnt get onto the site. Then it started to make more sents after i read the story and watched the videos. I started to think it was eazier than i thought it would be.And it turrned out that i really liked responding to dogo news on the computer.

Vallerie said...

My experience with dogo news was confusing at first but then nearthe end I started to understand the dogo news website and wow it works. Also, dogo news was fun for working with a partner because I could share my thoughts about a story with my partner. That is my experience with dogo news.

Torrey said...

I think that this was an amazing experients. I think so because it gave me an oppertunity to practice my typeing, and reading. It also told me some awesome information about history, animals, plus more! I hope I get to do this again sometime soon!

Jack said...

My expierience responding to DOGOnews was; It was over all simple, yet a bit difficult to respond metacognitivally.

Tyler said...

My experience was:I had a lot of fun by reading the story with my parter he read then I read it was a great experience for me it disaponted me that there was no video not all of them had videos I hoped that had one because it was intresting it was green slipers pleas. That was my experience

armando said...

I lernd that you could make a mask out of human skin,milk,andspider silk.

Rick said...

I had a fun time reading about Boo the worlds cuteiest dog! I would recomend this to other students