20 October, 2011

DoGoNeWs

BOO mania!

 Spend time responding to DogoNews today.

Before you log off your computer, comment on our blog.
Tell us at least 2 new vocabulary words learned today.

PLease tell us the meaning! Word NERDS Rule!

Crows: Super smart
crooked forest

14 comments:

Readingfreak22 (A.K.A Amaya) said...

I read "Boo Mania sweeps Over America" and the 2 new words I learned are Chicest and Abundant. The definition of Chicest is "Stylishness;modishness". Now the definition of Abundant is "Present in great quantity; more then adequate; oversufficent" That dogs story is amazing, I can't wait for you to read it!

Gordon said...

The article i read called "Now this is a real monster slipper" was funny because of the mix up with the sizes. By missing one decimal the retailer sent Todd a humungous slipper. The photo caught my eye because Todd is laying down inside the 1,450 slipper sized slipper!

Tia said...

I just read and watched the "World's Cutest Dog" and i agree Boo (j.h.lee) is the "World's Cutest Dog!" i'll never get over his adoricle face!

Ms. Garcia said...

Amaya and Tia, You are right -- Boo is super cute...yet sort of scary cute at the same time, I think. He sure is a world wide sensation!

Gordon, I will need to read that story again. I don't recall adding it to our class DOGOnews. Sounds like an interesting read though!

Tallon said...

boo is so awesome ans he looks like a teddy bear thats how cute he is but i learned chicest and abundant

savanah said...

The article i read thid week was Portugal builds the city of the future.The two new words i learned were 1.Divert that means "to turn aside"and 2.Exorbitant and that means "Exeding proper limits;Extravagant;Excessive or unduly high
I cant wait to read another story on dogo news!!!!

amory said...

I read the article "Boo Mania Sweeps Over America" and i have learned that Boo is the most cutest dog. But he is a lil scary because of the size.[he looks like a toy] And i have learned 2 new nwords.ABUNDANT and INITIONALLY!

Tyler said...

I thought that boo was scarie because they made boo like a stufed animal but he is sorta cute wink wink

ducky77(AKA Torrey) said...

Boo is so cute!One word I learned was chicest. chicest means stylish. Another new vocabulary word I learned was pseudo wich means false or fake. I <3 Boo!

Marisa said...

I liked the story of boo. One new words that I learned is pseudo witch means false or fake. Another new word i learned is Indiallywitch means un happy with the decisions that are made.

michael said...

the acticle I read was about a tortis that had to get a roller wheel that had to be atached to his leg because he had a desos in his leg.

Bayly said...

The article i read was "Monster Slpiper" and the 2 words i learned was...
#1 Dispairity- Witch means Diffrence; unlikeness
#2 Profound- Witch means 1. very deep 2. complete

Zaley said...

i learnd 2 words two coifed and intially! i really injoyed DOGO i love "boo" he iis very funny and cute i never would think a dog could that much!

Braden said...

i read boo sweeps over america and saw the video of the news reporting about boo the worlds cutest dog. the two new words were to me is...
#1 popular:suitable than the average person.
#2 famouse:to be noticed by the people of citys,countries,states even continents... its really good and read, learn, expierience and respond!!!!!