This represents the Garcia's Read-N-Rap 100th post.
In respect to our sensational Fitzmorris Falcon students who have taken the time to comment on this blog over the last 3 and 1/2 years as well as our brave, bold and brilliant U.S. Soldiers...
This blog would like to take the opportunity to honor our troops as they put there lives on the line, daily.
Click here for a preview of the Adopt A Platoon website: http://adoptaplatoon.org/site/
Click here for Operation Gratitude video: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7391322n&tag=contentMain;contentBody
Click here for video on final troops to leave Iraq: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7392068n&tag=contentMain;contentBody
05 January, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I was inspired bo the video Operation Gratitude with all of the package sent and all of the people. I now want to help soldiers!!!
Operation grattitude was very in spiring,it made what are doing in class that much more important to make a soldier serving for us happier!!!
I think the "adoptaplatune is an awesome idea and hope some day to send to a soldier and maybe become one aswel.and also the video was very inspiring how the soldiers had a chance to feel like home again.
Post a Comment