22 March, 2012

Spring Breakin'

 Ryan and Hayley Garcia spring breaking in OKlahoma with a little "booty shake" video fun. 


kitty catch all   How do cats do it? Do what...???  Watch video to find out.

5 comments:

readerfreak22 said...

I have heard about your moving to California in July! I am devastated that I can't come visit you like all of your past sixth graders. I understand that you have to go because you go where your husband goes. Give my condolences to Mr. Terry about his mother. I will miss you, at least we can finish out the year with you!

See you in April,
Amaya

Ms. Garcia said...

We missed you last Friday, Amaya. How are you feeling?

Thanks for the kind words about our future move; we are really getting excited, and little nervous too!
Being closer to my sister, baby g and close friends is also a real perk for moving. Family rules!

Hope your break is sweet and spectacular; see ya April 3rd**

readerfreak22 said...

I missed everybody and learning new things on Friday. I am feeling a lot better and have had an amazing spring break so far! Have you? I am happy that you will be closer to family. Moving always gives me the jitters too. Family does rule! See you soon.

Ms. Garcia said...

WoW!! Have we been having gorgeous spring weather or what??? It almost feels summery!

We have been doing some spring clean up around our house and getting things in line for our move to San Diego.

See you next week, for the beginning of the last 8 solid weeks of 6th grade*** unreal right?

readerfreak22 said...

This weather had been amazing! I was at the park yesterday with my siblings and I got a sunburn! Can you believe that? A sunburn in March! Spring Cleaning is one thing I sometimes dread but I also like it. I love cleaning (sometimes) it can give me a calm sense. 6th grade is seriously almost over?! I feel like this year has flown by!