29 May, 2012

6th grade Picnic last Friday

Angel and Mike up a tree...

Luna, Danielle and Kyle chillin' on the grass @ Fitzmorris Park

Mike, Angel O., Gordon, Sydney and Angel S-M

10 comments:

readerfreak22 said...

That picnic was tons of fun! I will be keeping up with all the blogs this summer so, hopefully you will too! Can't wait for continuation!

Ms. Garcia said...

I agree reader freak-- we had a rockin good time with the water balloons, ice cream and tree climbing.

And yes, I will be blogging this summer too. I will ck out your new blog early next week. Can't wait!!

Ms. G

continuation was a big hit!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so sad it's over me and Torrey were up all night because we were so sad that it was over! It will be hard to let go of my favorite teacher through out the whole entire school year! You'll always be in our hearts ms.Garcia we love you! We hope you have An Awthome time in Cali and please keep your blog so we can keep in touch! I hope you can make it to OUR graduation! We will always be a soaring falcon! This is our time to fly! From Tia and Torrey 2012 graduating 2018!

Ms. Garcia said...

Tia and Torrey~ I will most definitely keep my blogs going. I hope you keep in touch when you are big middle schoolers! Also my wish is that the two of you don't lose sight of each other next year. Do what ever it takes to stay in touch with your friends.

Your kind words blew my away-- love ya back, and I will never forget the two of you.

Fly on falcons... keep your eyes on the prize and stay excellent, always;)

Ms. Garcia (almost in summer mode)
happy JUNe!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Garcia,
Thank you so much for the kind words back! I will truly miss you I do really miss fitzmorris right now! :'( tear tear. But I will be happy to be with Torrey every second of this summer and always be in contact with her. I just hope that I can be in touch with almost every person from 2012 I now know why I got honors writing. Thank you Ms. Garcia you made me go out of my comfort spot and grow even more than ever. I hope you are having a great time in California! Bye respond soon! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you Ms.Garcia! Tia and I will stay in contact with each other and you! We will miss you the most since you are moving to california and we cant visit you. What day are you leaving on your adventure to cali? Ihope you have a good time!
- Torrey McCollum AKA Ducky77

Ms. Garcia said...

Tia ~ Torrey, we will be leaving for CA in July. So now we pack pack and pack some more! Many thx for compliments. Those go a long way with uz "teacher types"...
Azul and Luna say
HI!
Ciao for now,
Ms.g

Anonymous said...

ms. Garica,
That's crazy! i cant believe that your moving! i will miss you! your my favorite teacher ever! bye! ;D

Ms. Garcia said...

Thanks dog Freak! cherish your summer... looking fwd to posting some new piks soon.

Unknown said...

Ms. Garcia~
Tia and hi say hi to them back. Give them each a t-r-e-a-t and a tummy rub! Post some more pics could you? We miss you!
- torrey and tia