Its so sad to think that we are out of this elementary school! That ending of the day was the perfect ending. Thinking it about it now, it's really sad. You have a good summer too and make sure to keep up with all the blogs, because I sure will!
Amaya, I too think we wrapped up our last moments together on a high note. What could be better than singing songs together,right??!!! I am finishing spirit bear this week. What a book!
Keep blogging and getting your words out there;) ~~Ms g
Ms. Garcia, That day made me so sad I didnt want to leave! The next morning me and Torrey were sad that we would never get to tell our class about how our weekend was! I had so many good memories already and I wanted to tell you some. Me and Torrey had an Awthome week after the continuation! Right after we got to her house we watched the continuation video again! It was amazing!
School did end on an amazing note! Especially singing Don't stop believe in... I think? Lol, sorry but that was the best and saddest part. Spirit Bear is really amazing isn't it?
Have an amazing summer and keep up with the blogs, Amaya
Awwwwww that moment was so emotional for me! I always loved every second of the class room! I had so many memories at that school that I will never forget. During the journey song I started to cry! I was so sad! Ms. Garcia, the next class that you will have will be lucky to have you!
I am soooo happy that you will be posting during the summer! I am crying right now this is soooo sad!! My favorite thing about summer is a lot of things. As Tia said it is correct that your next class will be super lucky to have you!!!
10 comments:
Its so sad to think that we are out of this elementary school! That ending of the day was the perfect ending. Thinking it about it now, it's really sad. You have a good summer too and make sure to keep up with all the blogs, because I sure will!
Amaya, I too think we wrapped up our last moments together on a high note. What could be better than singing songs together,right??!!!
I am finishing spirit bear this week. What a book!
Keep blogging and getting your words out there;)
~~Ms g
Ms. Garcia,
That day made me so sad I didnt want to leave! The next morning me and Torrey were sad that we would never get to tell our class about how our weekend was! I had so many good memories already and I wanted to tell you some. Me and Torrey had an Awthome week after the continuation! Right after we got to her house we watched the continuation video again! It was amazing!
School did end on an amazing note! Especially singing Don't stop believe in... I think? Lol, sorry but that was the best and saddest part.
Spirit Bear is really amazing isn't it?
Have an amazing summer and keep up with the blogs,
Amaya
Awwwwww that moment was so emotional for me! I always loved every second of the class room! I had so many memories at that school that I will never forget. During the journey song I started to cry! I was so sad! Ms. Garcia, the next class that you will have will be lucky to have you!
Let's take charge of our summer. What are some of your favorite summer activities???
Lakeside
WaterParks
elitches
water balloon tosses or running thru sprinklers on hot days?
Rockies game
Hey, I think I just came up with my next blog post!! yay!
I am soooo happy that you will be posting during the summer! I am crying right now this is soooo sad!! My favorite thing about summer is a lot of things. As Tia said it is correct that your next class will be super lucky to have you!!!
I will never forget you,
Amaya
My favorite summer activities are to hang out with friends and go to lakeside. Tia and i are hanging out right now! We miss you still.
You all are the best!!! Thanks for keeping in touch.
Maybe I'll see you around town this summer... A Rockies game, at a museum, the library...
Off to a Rockies afternoon game right now! Go Rox!
Ms. Garcia
Oh lucky!!! Me and Torrey are always together. ( besides when we're at our dads) I will always love fitzmorris!!!!
Post a Comment