14 June, 2012

What are you UP to this summer?



Colorado History Center

Denver Museum of Art

Red Rocks

water balloon fun!!!

elitches  


Ms. Garcia Botanic Gardens Jurassic exhibit

Mr. Terry Denver Botanic Gardens

Rocky Mntn National Park

7 comments:

readerfreak22 said...

well, it definitively looks like you have been having an exciting summer! This summer I haven't done to much actually. Um I have hung out with people like Tia and Savanah. Today my family and I went to seven falls... that was fun. I have actually working on my story a lot. I started a new story and I don't know which story I want to continue more. I found an amazing self publishing website that is pretty cheap considering if I was publishing with um, a publisher. I am hoping to publish by the end of the summer! That is really exciting so... ya. How's your summer been so far????

Anonymous said...

Well i am going to Cali on the fourth of July!!! So I might see you there!!! Haha I don't know though because I'm going to universal studies I think. My nebraska family are coming up and I might go down there and of course imma gonna have a lot of people over or me going over there( mainly Torrey)
XD bye!!!!!!!

Ms. Garcia said...

Amaya,
Where is seven falls? Did you do some trail walking or hiking? Also, would love to know the name of the publishing website you are now considering. How is Duckyland coming? I am glad to hear you have more than one story going. I find it hard to just stick with one too.

We have had a fun summer so far. We still have not gone to Lakeside but it's on our list of To-DOs before heading to San Diego. I will post piks of garden tour and rockies game soon.
Tell Savanah and Tia HI!!!! for me.
~~Ms. Garcia

Ms. Garcia said...

Tia the DogFreak! You are going to Cali before me! enjoy the beauty of So Cal (as they call it)... Let me know how your tour goes, as I have not been to Universal Studios yet.

I hope you enjoy your family time. There is nothing like la familia...

~~Ms. Garcia

readerfreak22 said...

I am actually not certain where Seven Falls is but I can ask my mom. We did walk some trails, there were some stairs that you could climb and see all the waterfalls. The stairs were really steep though, so it was kinda scary! The website is called www.lulu.com. It's really good all you have to do is make an account... very simple! Ducky land is finished... the rough draft at least! Torrey and I were hoping to get together someday and work on it. Torrey wants the book to be a child book so I am going to work really hard on that!

I cannot wait to see your piks!!!

I wish you the best,
Amaya

Ms. Garcia said...

A childrens book sounds like a great idea! Maybe Torrey can help with illustrations?

Seven falls is Colorado Springs and on our list when we go to Garden of the Gods.

Keep exploring!!!

readerfreak22 said...

Torrey actually wanted to do the illustrations! That was what we were wanting to work on. Seven Falls is beautiful so when you go I hope you enjoy it! There are these stairs you get to climb or there is an elevator. Chase my older bro decided to RUN up these stairs trying to beat us to the top. The lesson in this story is running up those stairs is a really bad idea!!

Have an amazing rest of your summer,
Amaya