07 August, 2012

Looking toward our future...

Oak Creek Canyon, south of Flagstaff AZ
(a restful and rainy camping spot on our way to sunny San Diego!)

2 comments:

readerfreak22 said...

Wow! That picture is beautiful! I am guessing you are now in California. How is it? My family and i re hoping to go out to Disneyland and California in general for Christmas.

I got my schedule for k8. It is decent and my locker is close to all my classes except for 2 (but they are downstairs) I hope you have a wonderful rest of your summer.

Amaya

Ms. Garcia said...

Amaya --- so great to hear from ya! We have been in San Diego a little over two weeks now. It's oh so beautiful. We are still getting use to all the moisture in the air; love it!

Please contact me if here over Christmas! Happy school days... and make every moment count;)

thanks for staying in touch!!
Ms. Garcia