It looks gorgeous over there in California! It looks warm and the beach... i wish I was there now! Is it warm over in California? It looks very warm and comforting. Is the water on the beaches cold? Have you gona swimming at all? When does school start over there?
Today I met most of my teachers. They seem nice but I will be happy when I can really get to see how they are, in class. It has been warm lately but, it has been cooling down, you can feel it in the air. I have started a new story about candy land! This story I think is going really well. When I finish it I will make sure to send it to you. My other story has been put on hold, I just didn't know how to continue it.
This place is outrageous! We have been having a "heat wave" with temps in the 80s--the san diegians are not use to this heat, I guess... It is humid here so that makes things sticky and tropical. Our skin is loving all the extra moisture, although Azul seems to be over heated most of the time :-(
So exciting that you met your teachers. Hope they rock as much as you do!!
Also can hardly wait to read your latest story, Amaya! Can send to my email: heydrenee@yahoo.com Feel free to send your other story and will give feedback on how you can find your way to a conclusion.
School starts after Labor Day here. Mr. Terry and I are still applying for teaching positions. Keep your fingers crossed!
My teachers are all pretty great, I miss you a lot, though! I probably just have to get used to all my teachers, but, it's just different. I am getting the hang of my locker but then..... I got a locker for p.e! I cannot get that stupid locker open!!!
I am crossing my fingers and hope you get good teaching positions.
4 comments:
It looks gorgeous over there in California! It looks warm and the beach... i wish I was there now! Is it warm over in California? It looks very warm and comforting. Is the water on the beaches cold? Have you gona swimming at all? When does school start over there?
Today I met most of my teachers. They seem nice but I will be happy when I can really get to see how they are, in class. It has been warm lately but, it has been cooling down, you can feel it in the air. I have started a new story about candy land! This story I think is going really well. When I finish it I will make sure to send it to you. My other story has been put on hold, I just didn't know how to continue it.
I hope all is well,
Amaya
This place is outrageous! We have been having a "heat wave" with temps in the 80s--the san diegians are not use to this heat, I guess... It is humid here so that makes things sticky and tropical. Our skin is loving all the extra moisture, although Azul seems to be over heated most of the time :-(
So exciting that you met your teachers. Hope they rock as much as you do!!
Also can hardly wait to read your latest story, Amaya! Can send to my email: heydrenee@yahoo.com Feel free to send your other story and will give feedback on how you can find your way to a conclusion.
School starts after Labor Day here. Mr. Terry and I are still applying for teaching positions. Keep your fingers crossed!
take care and laugh lots,
Ms. G
Oh, poor azul. We have had some heat here to!
My teachers are all pretty great, I miss you a lot, though! I probably just have to get used to all my teachers, but, it's just different. I am getting the hang of my locker but then..... I got a locker for p.e! I cannot get that stupid locker open!!!
I am crossing my fingers and hope you get good teaching positions.
Hope you have a great rest of your year,
Amaya
Thanks so much miss Amaya for your kind words. Mr Terry and I can hardly wait to be teaching and learning with students again!
Hope that PE locker of yours starts working for ya.
smiles;)
Post a Comment