31 August, 2012

summer-time adventures

 It's still summer, right???



5 comments:

readerfreak22 said...

Those pictures are so pretty! Thank you for your kind words about my p.e locker! Still haven't gotten it open, but thank you.

How is out there in California? Is it hot, cold, medium? The pictures look like its getting cooler out. It's been hot out here!

Hope you have a good memorial weekend,
Amaya

Natalie said...

Ms.Garcia, im just stopping by on this page(: because im great like that and i miss you.. I really hope you see this
-Nataliee(:

readerfreak22 said...

I very stupidly fractured my toe knuckle. jumping off a swing. So, moral of the story... DON"T JUMP OFF THE SWING!!!!

Ms. Garcia said...

Natailee! hey hey howdy!! It's great to hear from ya~and you ARE "great like that."

I miss you too--especially your unique sense of humor and sweet smile(:

Hoping your 8th grade year is off to a super start.
take care,
Ms. Garcia

Ms. Garcia said...

Amaya,
I have to tell you the weather here was recently bizarre. 100 degrees or higher out in the desert seems normal, but on the coast??
It happened here in San Diego this weekend. We were buying fruit and veg at farmers market on Sat and it was 99 degrees. ! Hope u are enjoying the cooler days... especially when you are now hobbling around with a fractured toe---OUch!
For some reason I have been thinking a lot about swinging. There is a playground down the street, think I'll hit the swing set there soon. I will take your advice however and definitely consider not jumping off!!

happy september to you!! fall is right around the corner...