09 November, 2008

What's Your Opinion?

What do you think about the results of our Presidential election?
              Why?

 Speak your mind (rap it out) with a friend, then post your comments together.

Be clear. Be reasonable. Be true to you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is great because I wanted Barack Obama to become the pres.I wanted Obama to win because he has good speaches and many more!

Anonymous said...

Nov.3rd,2008 was the end of one of the most fascinating presidential campaigns in our history . I believe President Elect, Barack Obama was the overwhelming winner for several reasons. He inspired millions of voters to get involved in the political process. He ran on the idea of change and he made me believe. I believe he can go beyond race, politics,and religion to bring peace and prosperity to our country and the world. It is my prayer that all Americans will unite behind our new President.

Anonymous said...

Barack Obama is working harder to become president and John McCain is seriouse and John McCain wants a war and Barack Obama does not want a war. Now that Barack Obama is now president then he is the first African American president and there will be no war and the prices of everything might go down!

=]


Barack Obama is working harder to become president and John McCain wants a war . I think Barack Obama for president because I think he would be better than John McCain. Obama is president because he got more votes. Obama is going to be the first African American president in the U.S.A.

Anonymous said...

We voted for Barock Obama beacause...
If John MaCcain won,he would mabe start a war in Pheonix, Arizona.Obama whants to stop the war in Iraq.But Obama won he will lower taxes and gas prices.Obama made history because he was very young and and he is the first African American presedent in the U.S.A. Also if MaCcain won he would affect gas prices to go up.MacCain would affect the presidential race because he would be the first one to be presedent as a republacan. Also Sarah Palin the V.P would be a bad one.

Anonymous said...

We think that McCain will raise taxes and raise gas prices.We think that Barack Obama is the man for the job!We also think that Barack Obama is going to be a good president. We also think Mccain is the man that raises higher prices and makes it harder for everyone to afford their houses and go to the grocery store. We think that Obama will raise the economy and make it better.

Anonymous said...

I think Oboma will be a good presdent becuase he is lowering gas prices and becuase he will live longer and McCain will higher the gas prices.

Anonymous said...

1." I think Obama would be a good president because he is lowering tax prices. Obama is also lowering gas prices. McCain was planning to higher tax prices.
2. I think obama would be a good president because Obama did not vote with Bush. Obama would make history by being the first African American president.