21 May, 2009

Sharing our Magazines





"We shared our magazines with all the 3rd graders and Mrs. Hovinen's 4th grade class."










"Thanks to all for being a great audience. We are all very proud of our published magazines!"
~~Ms. Garcia's 4th graders (soon to be fabulous 5th graders)~~

14 comments:

N@y said...

How long do you think it took the fourth graders/fifth graders to make their magazines Ms.Garcia?

I think they took about 3 weeks to finish their magazine. But that is in my opinion.

Ms. Garcia said...

Nay-- You are right. It did take us almost three weeks to complete our magnificent magazines.

I can hardly wait to see what your class magazines will be like as 5th graders!!

peace
8-))

Rockstar Haley said...

I think that it was exiting because you get to see what it is like to be a teacher or an actual author! I hope we can do it again next year!

p.s I hope you have a great Summer!!

elijah said...

What it was like for me to share my magazine with the fourth graders was a good experience because I had my first three presentations of my magazine.I also hope that we can do the mags next year! but I won't be here next year. My new school doesn't let us do mags. I also wanted to say that the fifth graders was an easier experience than the fourth graders.

rockstar chessa said...

It was so cool to share my magazine with 3rd and 4th graders!!At first it was fun,then after about 4 kids it gets boring to say the same thing over again. What I did is that change some words around make words sound Alot better!! Again it was so fun,just wait until next year when you get to make magazines 3rd graders who will be in 4th grade next year!!

erika said...

How it was like to shar my mag is it was fun because the 3rd graiders looke up to us. I think we are looking at sum marvalus 4th graiders hear and I think there ready for 4th graid because they listin well and I know for a fact that they are deffinetly ready for forth graid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockstarbrooke said...

Hey Ms.Garcia do you think the fourth graders/fifth graders magazines had as many pages as our mags?


I thimk they probley had about the same amount of pages.

ANGEL SPARKLES said...

When I shared my magizene to many third graders I felt like a teacher teaching students about the process of magizens. I loved It enspierd me to see how good it was to teach students. I felt proud and like a fith grader!!

Awesome Amanda said...

I think it was very hard because somepeople wanted to see some pages that I couldn't find but when I looked through it I found the page.

Also, I think it was very easy because I think that some people liked my magazine, and some people weren't listening and they were just dozing off into space, and in my opion I think I was explaning it well.

darlene said...

Mrs.Garcia how do you think it will take the next 4th graders to finish their magazine?

I wonder more than wonderwomen how long it will take for them to finish.

Anonymous said...

IT WAS GOOD WITH THE UNGER KIDS THEN 4TH GRADE but the 4th graders now that it was hard because they have done it and expurunts how difocot it was

N said...

It was kind of hard to show my mag because I said the same thing over and oevr again.Also I thought it was fun to show off my mag because I spent a lot of time trying to make it my best.On my analysis I wanted and I redid it to make it good!

Anonymous said...

It was asome because I WAS really tying my hardest and it was a lot of fun when the kids were asking me what Ilove about my mag and it was just asome

Ms. Garcia said...

Azul and Luna say "Happy Summer!"